Playtime

Mind

Thursday, August 29, 2013

What Kind Of T-Girl Mistress Would I Be?

In my time online in the CD/Sissy/T-Girl Community, I've seen a lot of role play fantasy.  I'm not against that.  Its better to be able to have that outlet at least.  But, I also talk to the person who wants to explore their feminine side and feels they can't.  Or, they don't know where to start.

I've chatted with these people, and some of my favorite times are when they took a step and did something.  One person grabbed a pair of panties from their sisters drawer and put them on for the first time.  Another went out shopping and bought a skirt and top.  She was quite emotional after that, and I was proud of her.

I take time to chat with other sissies, especially the ones who are real.  I get the fact that you are alone and scared and don't know what to do.  You only know you want to do something.  I've been there.  The fantasy is that a Femdom Mistress, or the ideal Mommy Domme, will be there to help you.

The reality is they don't grow on trees.  You may not know where to look, and when you do look you see a price tag associated with it.  Then you get discouraged.  The ideal satiation would be one on one a with a genetic woman who you are in a relationship with.  Some actually know that first hand.

Reality is if you are looking, it may cost you for the tribute.  It could blossom into a relationship, or maybe it stays strictly professional, but you'll have to offer a tribute to show you are serious and that you appreciate being granted some of Her time.

Some women truly love bringing the feminine side out of a man.  They do it for hobby when the mood strikes them   Some love it, but they put a lot of work and effort into doing it right.  In either of these cases, I would suspect a tribute is in order or it won't last.  Even the non pro wants to feel appreciated.

Some do this because it pays well,  Sissies throw money at them, and they are all too willing to take it.  If you come across such a woman and are annoyed by her, there's an easy solution.  Move on.  You don't have to waste your time on money grubbers.  Just understand that what you seek isn't always free.

A sissy will go to a Mistress for a very good reason.  She wants to feel accepted in expressing that side of herself.  She seeks approval and help in taking it further.  She wants somebody who she can talk to who will listen and give advice.  It isn't all PG as it can get wild if that's what the sissy has in mind

I have been considering the world of online domination as a TS Mistress.  I understand what it takes to explore your femininity or begin the transition process on your own, having done it myself.  I know I can help others as I have done so already. It makes me feel good when I help a sissy come to self acceptance.

I believe the online Mistress thing can be very fulfilling provided both people involved are open and listen to each other.  Cams and a portable camera for the sissy are in order.  For those outdoor assignments, sissy will need to show proof of what Mistress asked her to do.

This can involve some humiliation or just encouragement towards the goals sissy has.  However, the sissy should respect that her Mistress knows what is right and won't put her in a bad spot.  The Mistress needs to understand the sissy well enough not to push her too hard or be too demanding.  That doesn't mean limits can't or shouldn't be tested.  It's all part of the experience.

As I consider all of this, this is what I would like to offer:

An understanding and sympathetic ear: We all need somebody to talk to.  Being a sissy can be very lonely, especially as you deal with the guilt and shame.

Encouragement: Once I know what you want, I want to encourage you to do it.  I want you to achieve it.  Make yourself happy and make me proud of you, because you can do this if you really want to.

Assignments: I want you to go shopping for me and not be afraid.  Go buy yourself those panties or the lipstick you want. I wanna see proof you did it, and I want you to talk about how you feel after finally doing it.

A Little Naughtiness: You have fantasies involving your dressing up, and I want to hear them.  You feel a little humiliated?  Well, maybe you should.  You are a sissy after all, even though I don't see that as a bad thing.

Dress Up Time: I want to see you in those new panties, that nightie or whatever it is you have.  You want my opinion, and  I'm more than happy to give it to you.

That's off the top of my head. I'm not claiming the title of Mistress yet.  There is an offer on the table for me to submit to a Mistress in order to learn and understand things even better.  I may be doing that soon.  She wants to help me, and a part of me really wants to learn from Her.  But even though I've never engaged in this lifestyle, I respect it and take it seriously.  I won't commit half heartedly to Her.

In my heart are the two ideas that drive me the hardest as I interact with other CD's/Sissies/T-Girls.  I want to help everybody to come to self acceptance and be proud of who they are.  Also, I want to bring about a day when sissies can be open with the women they love, and those women would be accepting of them.  Those are my dreams anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment