Playtime

Mind

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Career Opportunities

Career Opportunities



Brad wasn't sure this was the right job for him, but he needed work. A job is a job, his dad told him. If they'll hire you, you'll be able to earn a living.

He took the elevator up to the 20th floor of the tall building. He was there to see Victoria Bradford, the owner and CEO of The Inner Goddess. This was a women's fashion and cosmetics-oriented company. Miss Bradford opened it over 30 years ago as a way to encourage enterprising young women to believe in themselves and reach for their goals. Her motto was “Looking good is the key to feeling good.”

He shook his head as the elevator reached the 20th floor. "Oh my God, am I really doing this? This is crazy."

He walked down the corridor to a desk where an older and heavy-set woman sat. "May I help you, " she asked with a smile?

"Yes, I'm here about the job opening. I have an appointment to see Miss Bradford."

The woman looked him over for a moment and giggled. "You don't seem the type that would work here, my dear."

He laughed. "Well, it's a changing world. We're all adjusting."

She picked up the phone. "So true, let me just buzz her. Miss Bradford, there is a gentleman here to see you by the name of, she looked at him."

"The name is Brad, Brad Matthews."

"Brad Matthews."

Victoria looked at her appointment book. "Oh yes, he's supposed to be here at 9:30, but there's something to be said for somebody who comes in early. Please, send him in."

"Miss Bradford will see you." She motioned to him. "Please, right through that door."

An attractive blond-haired woman approached Brad as he opened the door. She was carrying two cups of coffee. Brad was immediately struck by her beauty. It was her blue eyes. She wore a figure flattering red skirt suit with four-inch stiletto heels.

He held the door open for her, but he couldn't take his eyes off of this vision of beauty as she walked through the door. "I got us some coffee, mother. A triple latte, just like you asked."

A slightly greying and blonde-haired woman with her hair tied back in a bun wearing dark rimmed glasses smiled at the young woman. "Thank you, sweetie. I had to hurry to get to the office for these appointments or I would have gotten it myself."

The younger woman smiled. "Mother, you need to hire somebody to do this."

Victoria shook her head. "Nonsense, young lady. I've been running this company since it was founded, and I'm not about to stop."

The younger woman turned to face Brad, who was wearing a pair of gray slacks and a baby blue button shirt with a grey tie. "Who's this handsome man, " she asked?

Victoria sighed. "Down girl. This young man is here for the job."

The younger woman smiled the broadest and brightest smile. "You don't say." She stuck her hand out. Her beautiful well-manicured red fingernails sticking out. "My name's Vanessa."

Brad took her hand and kissed it. "Brad, Brad Matthews."

"Calm down, young lady. We don't even know if Brad is company material." She motioned Brad to a seat in front of her desk. "And what makes you think this job is right for you?"

Brad smiled that confident smile that had gotten him through life in sticky situations. "Oh, well, it's a job. It pays well. These days we can't be too picky, can we?"

Vanessa burst into laughter. "Oh my God. Mother, you have to keep him around just for the laughs."

Victoria shook her head. "I'm sorry. Perhaps we should just end this so that we don't waste either of our time."

In all honestly, Brad wasn't interested in selling women's clothing or cosmetics, but his desire to stick around changed the moment he set eyes on Vanessa. He knew he'd better say something to save himself.

He sat down in the chair in front of Victoria. "Can I be honest?"

"Please. You're hanging by a thread here, young man. What do you have to say for yourself?"

He didn't have but a moment to think. "Look, Miss Bradford, women are using their voices to make a difference in the world. They are changing things for the better."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, tell me something I don't know?"

He looked over at Vanessa, who gave him a look of concern as if to say, "You better make it count.” Then, another look that said, "and maybe we could be together." At least that's how Brad saw it.

He stared at the inspirational calendar on Vanessa's desk. It was one of those calendars where you tore off the page for each day and it had a saying that was designed to motivate you and fill you with confidence.

"Look, we're in 2022 now," he explained. "Women still have it tougher than men."

Victoria arched an eyebrow. "Go on."

"Women are expected to be in the workplace now, and they have to work twice as hard as a man to get anywhere in the world."

Victoria rolled her eyes. "Yeah, so?"

"But a woman is still a woman. Women like to be beautiful and desirable, and yet they want to show the world that they can do anything they set their minds to. And the thing is, what this company does is help fill them with confidence."

He stood up and walked over to Vanessa. "I mean, look at her. So beautiful, so sexy."

Victoria cleared her throat. "Young man, that's my daughter you're talking about there. Watch your tone!"

Vanessa flashed a confident smile, and Brad's heart melted a little bit more. He just met her, and yet he felt like he would do anything for her. "I'm more than just a beautiful woman. I do things around here. I designed several outfits in our coming spring line and."

"Sweetie, you’re already hired. You don't have to prove yourself. Mr. Matthews does."

Not missing a beat, Brad pointed in recognition to Vanessa. "Exactly. You're more than just a pretty face. But, when you get out of bed in the morning and put on your favorite outfit for the day and do the things you do before presenting yourself to the world, your beauty routine helps give you confidence, right?"

"I like to look pretty, " she proudly proclaimed. "I don't deny that."

He turned to Victoria. "And that's what this company does. We empower women to dream and reach for the stars. Be more than even you thought you could be. It starts with the way you look and feel about yourself."

Victoria gave Brad an emotionless stare. "It's rather presumptuous of you to say 'we' when you haven't been hired yet, dear."

Brad put his hands on Victoria's desk and leaned forward. "You say yet. You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Why would I be thinking about it, " she asked with a curious expression?

"Because your company hires women, and that's important." He sat down in his seat and leaned forward. "But you need a male perspective too. Not a man's perspective necessarily from how men see women, but a man's perspective in helping women see other potential that they have within themselves. Somebody who respects women for their ability, but still sees this them as the beautiful Goddesses that they are."

"Oh mother, " Vanessa said as she walked towards her. "I like him. Give him a chance, please."

Brad leaned back in his seat and watched the exchange between the mother and her daughter.

She shook her head. "I don't know, dear. There's something about this guy. I don't know if he's right for this company."

"Let's give him a shot. We need somebody who can write descriptions about our products and help us expand our market."

"I can do that, " he declared proudly.

Victoria chuckled. "Somehow, I doubt that, but I tell you what. I'll give you a week to prove yourself. Deal?"

He extended his hand over the desk. "Deal." They shook hands.

"Perfect, " Vanessa said. "Now that that's settled, let me show you around." She took him by the hand. "You know, I think you could have worn a better suit than that, don't you? Something a little brighter."

"What, you don't like my suit?"

She chuckled. "I bet it's the only one you have."

"Well, I have a black one, but it's at the cleaners."

"We might have to take you shopping. Anyway, let me introduce you to some of the girls here and show you where you'll be working."

The ladies were lukewarm at best. Who was this guy who was coming into their domain? But when one of them got too sarcastic, Vanessa gave her a look that seemed to shut them up. "And this is where you'll be working." She pointed to the cubicle in the corner. "I know it's not an office, but if things work out, you never know. You could have an office of your own."

Victoria continued to be skeptical of Brad, but Vanessa was treating him very warmly. She brought him coffee the next morning. She looked at his red suit outfit. "Interesting, " she said with a smirk. "But I think you can do better than that, don't you?"

"Hey, I'm not the best shopper, you know?"

"Well you're going to have to learn to be if you want to work at this company, sweetie." She touched him on the leg when she said sweetie. She noticed a bulge developing in his trousers, but she wasn't trying to make him feel uncomfortable.

Every day, it was a new suit outfit, and Brad was going through his savings pretty quickly in his effort to impress her. On the fourth day, which happened to be Friday, he wore a navy-blue suit. "Not bad, " she said as she touched his hand. "But mother needs to see some productivity out of you."

"Not to worry, " he replied as he opened up his briefcase. "Here's some copy on those dresses. And this right here, " he said as he shuffled to another paper, "is about the lipstick line we'll be debuting in December."

Vanessa started skimming through the writings with her lips moving. Brad looked at her beautiful pink lips and how well they went with what she was wearing. He wanted to kiss her right then and there. Vanessa smiled. "Oh, this is great. Mother is going to love this one. And this one too."

"You think?"

She nodded. "Let me go show her, " she said as she turned and walked to her mother's office.

Brad was composing description text on a line of swimsuits that would be coming out in the spring. The day passed rapidly, and he wasn't sure what his fate would be. One by one, the ladies all left. There was no sign of Vanessa when Victoria came to his cubicle.

He stared at the intimidating older woman, anticipating the worst. "I suppose you are wondering whether I'm going to be keeping you on after today, aren't you?"

"The thought had crossed my mind, " Brad replied nervously.

"Well, my daughter, for whatever reason, seems to like you."

"Really? What did she say?"

She shot him a look that shut him down. "But you should know that it has no bearing on my decision."

"Oh, well, " he stammered. "Let me go ahead and clear out my things. Thank you, Miss Bradford, for giving me this chance. It's appreciated."

"Now hold on there, " she said with a hint of a smile. "Vanessa showed me your work, and you're ten times better than the person who was doing the stuff before."

"Really?"

"Well, it was more than one person. I did a lot of it, and the ladies helped, but I realized that we needed somebody with talent to do this. And God help me, I think you have talent Brad."

"You do, " he asked nervously?

She nodded. "I do. If I didn't know better, I would say you've worn those dresses before. And that lipstick. It's almost as if it was written from somebody who had experience, but I don't suppose you've ever done that, have you?"

He blushed. "Absolutely not."

"Really, " she replied with an arched eyebrow? "Because our company is okay with having a closeted sissy on staff. Or maybe even somebody who is questioning their own gender identity?"

"Miss Bradford, " he stood up. "I appreciate you keeping me on, and I'll work hard for you. If you'll excuse me, I would like to go home now."

He could hear Victoria chuckling behind him. "Okay, dear, but if you want to wear a dress to work on Monday, I'm perfectly okay with that."

Brad told his father of the job and the fact that he would be kept on for a nice salary to boot. He told him how he felt about it, and his father laughed. "Son, a job is a job. You're making good money, and the boss's daughter likes you. Don't be foolish. You get your butt back in there on Monday and do your thing."

It was obvious that the ladies at the office were not happy that Brad had kept his job. He could https://mail.yahoo.com/d/search/referrer=starred&keyword=is%253Astarred&accountIds=1hear them talking about him and hushing up when he walked by. There were also snide comments that he tried his best to ignore. He knew that going to Victoria was not an option. He was in their domain, an Intruder. And even if he had proven he could do his job, that wasn't good enough for some of them.

Feeling a little bit dejected, he got on the elevator after another day's work. Standing there to the side was Vanessa with a curious look on her face. As the door shut behind him, he stared at Vanessa. "What, " he finally asked?

She surprised him by wrapping her arms around him and giving him a deep and passionate kiss, putting her tongue in his mouth. He had never had a woman take control of a kiss before. He had kissed women before, but he'd never been kissed like this. It lasted until the elevator got to the floor of the lobby.

He stood there and stared at her. "Oh my God, " she finally said. "I'm, I'm sorry, but I just wanted to, I've got to go, " She walked past him at a rapid pace.

All night long, Brad thought about that kiss and had a dream of the two in bed together. When he woke up, his underwear was wet. He headed for the shower to get ready for another day at work.

He heard a commotion by the water cooler as he walked into the office. "That's just great. What are we going to do now, " asked Betty, one of the office ladies?

"I don't know, “ Shelly replied. "She was our best bowler. We're screwed."

Vanessa watched Brad walk past them to his desk. "Not necessarily, " she grinned.

"Well, what are we going to do, " Shelly asked? "Your mother doesn't bowl anymore."

"You leave that to me, " she said as she grabbed the cup of coffee she had bought for Brad.

"Hi sweetie, " she handed him the coffee, "About yesterday. You know, it was just."

"Oh, " he stammered. "Don't worry about it. It's okay."

"Good, because I don't want mother to fire you for what happened."

"Me, " he retorted defensively? "What did I do?"

"Hey, " she chuckled. "I didn't see you fighting me off."

"We better get to work." He looked around the office and saw a couple of unfriendly stares from his co-workers. "I don't want your mother to think I'm messing around here."

"Yeah, " she giggled. "No messing around on company time. Leave that for later, right?" She winked.

"What?"

She began to walk away. She turned around for a moment. "Oh, I need to talk to you about something, but I'll catch you in the elevator after work, okay?"

"Vanessa, we shouldn't."

"Oh, " she teased. "Get your mind out of the gutter. It's about something else."

What did she want to talk about, he wondered? When it was quitting time, he headed for the elevator and heard her running up behind him. "Hey, wait for me."

"You better hurry, " Brad teased. "It's almost closed." The door was about to shut when he stuck his foot between the doors. "Just kidding".

"Oh, haha, very funny."

"I thought it was funny, " he grinned. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, hear me out, I have a proposition for you."

"You're propositioning me, " he smiled proudly. "This must be my lucky day."

"Well, like I said, hear me out. You know how the girls here keep giving you a hard time?"

"Yeah, don't remind me."

She touched his shoulder. "You see, we have this bowling league, and one of our girls is leaving the company. And you see, the game is tonight, and we need one more and."

"No problem, " he interrupted. "I'll do it. It's been a while since I've bowled, but I think I'll do all right."

"Wait, " she added as she squeezed his hand between her two hands. "And don't get mad, but this is a women's bowling league. You have to, you know, dress the part."

His brow furrowed for a moment. "Dress the part? What are you talking about?"

"Well, it's for women, " She explained. "Plus, we have these cute outfits that we wear, and I actually designed them. And, oh you'll see. We'll go back to my place, and I'll show you."

"Wait, I didn't say…"

"Oh, Brad, " she kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for agreeing to do this for me."

He was about to object, but her kiss on the cheek made him decide to go along with it. They went back to her a condominium, which had a nice view of the city. She led him into her bedroom, where she had a walk-in closet. Her wardrobe selection was incredible. Brad thought this would be a woman's dream.

She went to the back of the closet and pulled down a pink and black outfit. The women's slacks were black with two pink stripes along both sides. The blouse was pink with black trim and written in glitter on the back it read 'The Striking Beauties' with the image of bowling pins flying through the air. She knelt down and pick up a pair of pink and black bowling shoes. "Unless I missed my guess, " she said, "these will fit you."

"Wait, Vanessa, I don't know if I…"

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, " she kissed him on the cheek again. "You'll look beautiful. Here, let me find you a pair of pink panties and a bra to go with it."

"But I don't, " he began to object.

"Well, it's sort of a ritual that we do. We all wear the same color bra and panties with our outfits for luck, you know?"

She shuffled through her lingerie drawer, which seemed to have panties and bras in every color of the rainbow. "Here, these should fit you. If you want, you can take a shower first, " she added. "Oh wait, " she went to the bathroom and retrieved a bottle of hair removal cream. "Use this."

"Vanessa, do you really think all of this is necessary?"

"Oh yes, " she nodded. "Very necessary. Now apply this all over your body. It's good stuff. You only need to use it for about five minutes before you have to wash it off, and all of your body hair will be gone."

"But won't that be weird, " he asked?

She shook her head. "Nonsense, sweetie. We can't have some hairy drag queen in women's clothing on our team. Now go in the bathroom and do it. Let me find a wig that will be suitable for you."

Brad could hardly believe he was doing this, but he stripped naked in the bathroom and thoroughly applied the hair removal cream all over his body. "Go ahead and use one of my razors to shave your face, sweetie, " she said through the door. "You look like you're getting a little bit of stubble."

Brad took five minutes and a couple extra just to be sure before stepping into the shower. Amazingly, his hair washed off and down the drain. In moments, he was completely smooth all over his body. He quickly shaved his face and returned to the bedroom where Vanessa was already in her bowling uniform.

She pointed to a wig on a Styrofoam head. It was brown hair and shoulder-length. "I didn't want to change your hair color for this, although I could have given you blonde hair like me."

"Are you sure this is going to work, " he asked?

"Sure I'm sure, " she nodded. "You already look quite pretty in your outfit. Once we get your wig on and your makeup done..."

"Wait, makeup? Vanessa, are you sure we should go through with this?"

"Trust me, it'll be perfect. You're going to look pretty once I've done your makeup, now sit down."

He sat down at the makeup desk, and she began to work her magic, including a blue smokey eye look, red lipstick and lip gloss and foundation. With the wig on, he almost looked passable, or so he thought.

"Are you sure this is going to work, " he asked with doubt in his voice?

She kissed him on the cheek. "Sure, I'm sure. Nobody will bat an eyelash. Now, let's go. The girls will be waiting."

"Just one more question." He looked down at the name on his shirt. "This says Brandi. Who is she?"

Vanessa smiled broadly. "She's you, sweetie. Now let's go."

Shelly and Betty sat in the bowling alley cafeteria, waiting for the other two to show up. "Do you think he'll last?"

"I don't know, " Shelly replied. "We've been pretty rough on him, and I don't know about this."

"It won't be for lack of effort, " Betty chuckled.

"Oh, I know sweetie. Vanessa is very persistent." They both burst into laughter.

"What are we talking about, " Vanessa asked as she walked into the room?

Shelly stood up and looked at Brad. "Get out of town. No way."

"Isn't Brandi adorable, " Vanessa boasted?

"I could never have imagined, " Shelly said. "Look at her."

"I think you've outdone yourself this time, " Betty said to Vanessa.

"Well, " she smiled at Brad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I had a lot to work with. Let's eat girls."

The four of them ate and headed to the lanes. They were like an explosion in pink, or so Brad thought. Pink bowling balls for all of them, and they wore their pink and black outfits with pride.

Brad noticed the other bowling team that they were scheduled to play. They were the Little Darlings. He also noticed that there were three women and a man. He looked over at Vanessa and was confused. "But, I thought you said that…"

"Sweetie, " she interrupted, "if you want to be on our team, you have to truly be one of us. Now, you're up first."

"Where'd you get the new girl, " the guy quipped to Vanessa?

"She works with us, " Betty replied.

"She's cute, " he replied. "Look at that ass."

If they could have seen his face, they would have seen him blushing a bright shade of red, but he kept his composure and threw a strike.

"Yeah girl, show him." There were high fives all around.

Brad soon got into the game. Though it was challenging to not think of how he was dressed, he had fun and the team won.

Hey, Betty and I are going to the diner, " Shelly said. "Do you two want to come with?”

Vanessa shook her head. "No, I think we're going to head back home. Brad and I are working on something tomorrow, so I don't think we should stay up too late."

Back at Vanessa's place, Brad gave her a kiss. She looked down at his bulge. "You know, I could see you were excited all night. I can help you with that, if you want. Give you a little oral satisfaction?"

Brad shook his head. "You first. I want to go down on you so badly."

His boldness caught Vanessa by surprise. She blushed. "I, well, you know, I'm not ready yet."

He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Well then, I'll wait. Should I go ahead and change?"

She shook her head. "No, take that stuff back home with you. It'll make it easier for you to get dressed. I might need to help you with your makeup next week, but that's okay. Your stuff is in the bag over there."

Work was becoming much more fun than Brad could have imagined. He was working closer with Vanessa on their project. The girls were still hard on him, but he didn't notice that so much when he was around her.

The bowling league was going well, and the team was winning. Brad fit right into his designated sissy role, which was the term they created for him. "Here comes our designated Sissy, " they would tease at the office.

It was the night before Halloween when Vanessa surprised him in the elevator. She gave him another open mouth tongue to tongue kiss. "Sweetie, I need you to come over tomorrow morning, so could you do it early?"

"Why?"

"Well, it's a surprise. But I just know you're going to love it."

"Do you want to go out and get a bite tonight?"

She shook her head. "Can't. I'm meeting with mother." She kissed him again. "But maybe tomorrow?"

"Let me know."

"I'll see you then, " she said as she turned to walk out the open elevator door.

"Great, I love you, " he let slip before realizing what he said.

Vanessa didn't want to acknowledge what she just heard, but it melted her heart. Did he just say he loved me? She smiled and kept walking.

The next morning, Vanessa had it all planned. Lying about her bed was a navy blue skirt outfit and heels. She had picked a brunette wig for Brad to wear. She heard the knock on her door and practically ran to answer it.

She threw her arms around him. "Hi sweetie."

"Hi baby, " he said as the two kissed.

"Now, I know you're wondering what I'm up to, " she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. "But, I just know you're going to love this."

"Okay, I guess."

She motioned him to the bed and the clothes laying there. "What's this, " he asked?

"It's your outfit for today."

He blushed and shook his head. "Vanessa, that's a woman's outfit."

She giggled. "Yeah, so? It's a secretary's outfit. Perfectly good office attire."

"For a woman, " he added.

"Yeah, but it's Halloween. Come on, sweetie. Do this for me, please."

He saw the innocent look on her face and melted. "Okay, I'll do it."

Brad bean removing his clothes in front of her. It just seemed natural, and it wasn't sexual. She didn't even tell him to do it. However, his bulge was noticeable and was soon freed.

She giggled. "Why Brandi, do you like dressing pretty for me?"

He blushed. "Come on, Vanessa. Give me a break."

"I like that you're so smooth. I was thinking that maybe we could put you in pantyhose, but after seeing those sexy legs, I don't think so."

He grabbed the camisole on the bed. She shook her head. "No, sweetie. The bra first." She handed him a baby blue bra. "And these panties.""

"Really, " he asked? "Do I need this?"

"Oh, like you don't like wearing bras and panties, " she teased. "Now hurry up. We're going to be late."

In short order, Brad was wearing a navy-blue skirt suit and matching three-inch heels. She put on the wig and did his makeup. "Perfect, " she proclaimed. "Let's go grab a cup of coffee and get to the office."

When they arrived, the ladies were all making a fuss over him. "Damn, Brandi, " Betty quipped. "You should dress like this every day sweetie."

Betty was wearing a princess outfit. Shelly was wearing a nurse's outfit. All of the girls were dressed up, even Vanessa was in the spirit in a Victoria's Secret model's outfit, complete with wings.

"Vanessa, a little risqué for the office, don't you think, " Victoria remarked?

"Oh mother, " she replied. "Loosen up. It's Halloween."

"I see." She turned her attention to Brad. "And this is our office girl, Brandi?" She looked him up and down. "Not bad. Actually, it's kind of an improvement, " she chuckled. "Get to work ladies. Time is money."

The day went well. It was actually one of the more productive days for Brad, though he might have thought it would be hard to focus given what he was wearing for the day. The ladies were very friendly towards him, and for the first time at the office, he felt like he was really one of them.

Brad was still working on some writing when he realized that the office had gotten silent. He looked around and didn't see anybody. "Oh shoot, I should clock out."

When he headed for the elevator, he heard a voice call from behind him. It was Victoria. "Brad, dear. Could you hold the elevator for me?"

He felt awkward in the elevator with the older woman staring right at him. "You know, " she finally spoke, "I saw the way everything went today."

"Oh no, did I do something wrong, " Brad nervously replied?

She shook her head. "No dear. Not at all. You know, my daughter is smitten with you."

"I like her a lot too, " Miss Bradford.

"Oh you do?"

"Yeah, " he said with a smile. "In fact, I think I'm in love with her."

"Oh, you don't say?"

"She's smart, " he added. "She's sexy. She's beautiful. We have so many things in common. I think."

"Brad, can I be frank?"

He gulped. "Please."

"I think you have a bright future with this company."

"You do?"

"I admit I wasn't sure about you at first, but I've warmed up to you. I think you are the right person for this job, but."

"But?"

She looked at him in his outfit. "Damn, you really pull that off, you know?"

"Really? You think I look good in this?"

"Brad, I saw the way everybody was treating you today. I've seen the way they've been treating you, and they really warmed up to you today. And I think, maybe, it's time for you to begin dressing this way every day."

"But."

"As I said Brad, " she looked him in the eyes. "I think you've got a bright future in my company, but you have to dress the part now. And that means wearing outfits like this from now on."

"But I…"

She interrupted him. "And don't worry about the cost. I'll foot the bill for whatever it takes. But I want you looking every bit the office girl, understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow, Brandi."

She turned and walked away.

Brad wasn't sure what to do or what to think. He headed to Vanessa's place. Vanessa was wearing a black satin nightie. She answered the door. "Brad, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I guess, but your mother."

"Oh no, what did mother say to you?"

She ushered him into the house. "Nothing bad, I guess. She says I have a bright future."

She smiled. "See, I knew mother would warm up to you."

"But, she wants me to dress up like, " he looked at himself. "Like this, every day."

"Oh, don't you see, that's perfect. You can be one of us girls now, Brandi. You and I will go shopping and pick you up a nice wardrobe."

"I'm glad you think that's great, but."

"I want to talk to you about something Brad, " she said nervously.

"What about?"

"Well, I still remember the day when I walked away, and you said you loved me."

He blushed. "Yeah, I did say that. And I do love you."

She leaned into him and gave him a deep kiss. "I'm glad you said that. Because I love you too. And I want to do something about that right now."

"Oh God, Vanessa. I want to eat you. I want to go down on you right now."

She giggled. "You've got a strong oral fixation, don't you?"

"Yeah. I guess I do. But you're so beautiful. I think about it all the time with you."

"Well, get down on your knees. Show me."

Brad was on his knees in front of her and Vanessa reached into her panties and pulled them down, pulling out something Brad wasn't expecting. Taped between her legs was a cock. And it wasn't a small cock either. It was impressive.

Brad looked at her in shock. "But I. I."

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, but I figured it might be better to show you."

He stared up at her. "I didn't know."

"Well, what do you think. Do you still love me, " she asked with a hint of vulnerability in her voice?

They made eye contact for several moments, and Vanessa's heart sank. "He doesn't, " she thought. "Well, I guess this is over. Why can't I find a guy who..."

Brad kissed the cock between her legs. Then, he started licking it. "Oh, you do like it, " she grinned. "Well, I like to have it sucked and worshiped by my lover."

Brad started sucking her massive she cock. He had never done anything like this before. He never thought about it like this. But he knew he loved the person that it was attached to. That much he was certain of. Her moans of pleasure and the taste he was getting in his mouth let him know he was doing it right.

"Oh baby, " she moaned. "I'm cumming."

Brad didn't stop what he was doing, and his mouth was filled with her love juices. She got down on the carpeted floor with him and the two began kissing passionately. "You're mine now, " she said. "You're mine baby."

"I want to be yours, " he replied. "I've loved you since the moment I saw you."

"Well, I'm going to ask you to prove that baby."

"Oh hell, " he replied. As the two kissed, her hand guided his to her hardening cock. "Oh. I don't know if I can."

"Sure you can lover, " she said as she nibbled on his ear. "I'll be gentle, but I've got to have some of that sexy ass of yours."

After several more moments of making out, she guided him to the kitchen table where he removed his clothing. "You've got a sexy body, " she said that she kissed him again.

With him on his back, she reached for the lube in her purse and loosened him up.

The two kissed some more. "Are you ready for me, lover?"

"I think so, " he replied.

"Just relax baby. I promise you, it's going to feel good for both of us."

She began to insert her massive love shaft inside his tight, virgin hole. He moaned. "It's okay, " she reassured. "It's okay. Just relax baby. It'll feel good."

"It kind of hurts, " he groaned.

"It's okay. Just relax. Go with it." She knew it would take a while to get him used to her. She knew that she would get him used to it. "Oh baby, you're so tight."

"I've never done, oh my God, " he moaned. "I've never done this before."

She smiled. "I can tell. You're doing fine baby." Half of her was inside him. She began thrusting ever so slowly and gently. "Just relax baby."

"Oh my God," he panted.

She began gently playing with his cock, and she could feel some tiny drips coming out. "I think somebody likes it." She smiled proudly.

"Vanessa, oh God. What if."

"Shush." She said put a finger over his mouth. "Don't think too much. Relax, and go with it."

"But what will they say?"

"Do you care right now? Or do you feel really good, baby?"

Brad was getting hard. "I feel good."

“Momma's going to take you to Paradise, baby."

The lovemaking went on for several minutes. Brad was getting harder and harder, and she was rock hard inside his tight hole. "Baby, I could get used to this, " she moaned.

It was Brad who came first as she gently stroked him. But the convulsions of his tight hole around her she stick caused her to cum inside of him. The moment went on for quite some time before she collapsed on top of him and kissed him passionately.

"Vanessa, " Brad finally spoke.

"What is it baby?"

"What will they say?"

She laughed. "Who cares? We have each other now, and that's what really matters."

Brad was not only retained by the company, he was given an office next to Vanessa. True to her word, she went shopping with him. Her mother paid for Brad's entire wardrobe. It didn't stop there for Brad, who was now accepted as Brandi. Victoria also paid for HRT for Brandi, breast augmentation and other feminizing treatments. She went as far as to send Brandi on a retreat that was run by a dominatrix, who specialized in teaching sissies how to behave as feminine as possible.

It was a year later. Brandi arrived at the office in a pink skirt suit and five-inch open toe stiletto heels. Victoria had paid for her breast augmentation after the hormones had worked their magic. She had DD breasts, bigger than Vanessa's. She had work done to her hips and ass to give her a more feminine appearance and injections in her lips to give her a look that border lined on bimbo.

She sashayed into the elevator, where Victoria was waiting. "I just love how you take your job so seriously, " Victoria said with a smile.

In the most feminine voice, Brandi asked what had been on her mind for so long. "Was this all necessary?"

"Was what necessary?"

"All of this, " Brandi replied. "My body, my mannerisms."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

Brandi smiled. "I didn't say I didn't like it, but this seems... I don't know."

Victoria nodded. "It was absolutely necessary, my dear. My company does not hire men. One day, I'm leaving it all to Vanessa, and I don't think I ever could have left it to my son."

Brandi gasped. "You don't mean you feminized your son just to make sure you had a daughter to inherit all of this?"

Victoria laughed as she stopped the elevator. "Heavens no. My little boy loved his mommy. After his father left us, he insisted on coming to work with me, learning about clothing and makeup."

"So, you didn't force this on her?"

She shook her head. "No. I simply guided her to her true destiny. And as she grew up, I could see how lonely she was. So, I would reluctantly hire a man to work here just for her."

Brandi stood open mouthed at this revelation. "Really?"

She nodded. "They all ran away, one by one." She smiled and put her hand on Brandi's cheek. "That is, until you came along, my dear. You were so perfect for her."

"You mean, I was hired to be her girlfriend?"

Victoria laughed. "I hired you because I thought you could do the job, dear. But if my daughter didn't warm up to you, you'd be yesterday's news."

"Oh my God."

"Well, of course I wanted her to take a liking to one of the ladies. You know, maybe there's a chance she's not sterile and she could give me a granddaughter.." She sighed. "But what she really wanted was a sissy bimbo like you."

"I'm not a bimbo, " Brandi protested.

Victoria laughed. "Have you looked in the mirror lately? And by the way, do you ever do the penetrating in sex with her, or you are you always my baby's willing little sissy bottom?"

Brandi thought for a moment. She didn't say a word, but she was bottoming for Vanessa on a regular basis, not that she minded. She pleased her however she was asked. Other than some oral, her clitty didn't have much use.

"She. I told you." Victoria looked at the sad expression on Brandi's face. "Oh, come now dear. Is life really so bad?"

The sissy shook her head. "No, I love her. I can't wait until we're married."

Victoria gave her a hug. "Exactly my point, dear. I'm happy to have you as my daughter in law." She pressed the button to get the elevator moving. "Now that that's settled, let's get to work. You know, I really do value what you do around here. I can't imagine this place without you."

Little did Brandi realize that Vanessa and a male client were waiting in her office. It was a rather nice deal that was important to the company. The gentleman required a little persuasion from Brandi, but she was up to the challenge. Suffice it to say, this was a big day for the company, but that's another story.   

No comments:

Post a Comment