Playtime

Mind

Friday, September 27, 2013

Chastity For The Obedient Sissy

The more I look at the D/s relationship between Mistress and sissy, the more I realize that chastity is a must.  It really is.  I've come 180 on this where I'm concerned.  In my own case, I've never been ruled by my urges.  Lately, if it does get excited, I don't usually play with it.  I just let it go away.  I don't care that much.

But, that may not matter to a Mistress, should I submit to Her.  I'll have to remember, She will know how to deal with me.  A good Mistress can get inside the head of the sissy, and She might get me thinking about an orgasm.  Forcing me to play with myself and then locking me up.  I may not think it would make a difference to me, but She may find a way.  Certainly, I understand many Mistresses expect to lock a sissy into chastity.

There are many reasons for it, but the first is to completely submit to Her.  I believe Her pleasure should come first to a sissy.  That means more than just in the bedroom too.  Sure, it definitely matters there.  You must please Her, and I believe that means if you aren't into oral, you better learn to love it.  You will put your tongue where She tells you to, and be grateful She told you to.  You will become tuned to what it takes you please Her as much as She requires.

It's not just that.  You Will likely be asked to give Her a massage.  Maybe Her feet, maybe Her back.  Maybe you give Her a full body massage.  You will do what it takes.  Being so close to a Goddess is bound to get you exited, and She can't have that.  You must tend to Her and be focused on Her needs in that moment.

When She tells you to do anything, you must be focused on the task.  You must do your best for Her at all times.  Thinking about your pleasure is not as important as Hers, but it can be a motivating factor.  You can focus on doing your best in the hopes that She will grant you permission for your own release.  It matters not how much She may humiliate you when She grants it, you need to please Her.

Submitting to chastity for as long as She deems necessary should be expected of every sissy.  A day, a week or a month.  You'll go as long as it takes and be grateful.  It's the ultimate act of submission to grant Her the control over your pleasure without question.  You have given Her a gift, and She has taken it from you.  Now that She has it, it's up to Her what comes next.  You will concentrate on making Her happy.  By putting Her first, you prove how committed you are to Her.  You may be rewarded for your complete devotion to Her.

Some Mistresses can step it up a notch with their sissy.  She will lock sissy up, and then She will show sissy what it's like to have a feminine orgasm, or as close as a sissy will ever get.  You're locked away, so you can't touch it.  Mistress puts on Her strap on and makes you submit to it.  You will feel a wide range of feelings as She goes on, and you will feel the pleasure building up.

But, your clitty is locked away.  You can't touch it.  How ever will you get release now, sissy?  Mistress knows.  She's going to make you work for it.  You will become desperate for it, and you will start to feel where the pleasure builds the most.  Mistress will tease you.  She will threaten to stop.  Maybe She will demand you tell Her how much you love what She is doing.

Whatever She asks, you will do without question, because you need this badly.  Mistress knows what is best for you, and this is part of how She makes you more of a little sissy.  You are now Her little sissy slut.  This is the way you prefer it.  Mistress has shown you the way.  But, She's not just gonna give it to you.  What are you gonna do to make Her happy?  What will you do to take care of Her needs?

When you are locked in chastity under the control of Mistress, you will do what She tells you without question.  You have to.  And it's not even about earning your pleasure anymore.  You do it to make Her happy, because Her happiness makes you happy.  You know that the D/s relationship between Mistress and sissy is all about trust.  So, if you are on the fence about chastity, my dear sissy, don't be.  To truly prove your devotion to Her, you must be locked away for however long She deems necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment