Playtime

Mind

Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Sissy Shopping Experience With A Genetic Woman


For a lot of us girls, this is just a fantasy we'd like to make real.  Some of us have been lucky enough to have it happen.  Some get to do it all the time.  I'm talking about going shopping with a genetic woman.  I'll never forget the first time I did.

When I first started dressing up, it was in my sister's old clothes, but I had a lady friend who was going to take me shopping.  The problem was she was never healthy enough to go, so after waiting a month or so I just went shopping myself.  Went into a women's clothing store, asked the lady if it was okay to do so and started shopping.  I wish the blue dress would have fit me.  I headed next door for heels next.

Most of my trips have been that way, but another friend asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her at Avenue.  They are right at the edge of my size, but she told me I could get some things that would fit.  Plus, she had a nice coupon for me, and I would spend over $100 that day.

I'll never forget my long nails were painted in a pretty burgundy, fingers and toes.  When we walked into the store, she told them I was her friend and kept pointing out my pretty nails to the ladies.  She did everything to help make me comfortable there, which I was.  So we spent a couple hours shopping.  She asked my opinion on some things and I asked hers.

Just a couple girlfriends shopping.  I was looking at this pink dress.  She thought I should get a dress, but she thought this fitted pink, black and white dress and pink shrug would be better on me.  So, I grabbed it.  The shrug didn't fit, so we had to go to the other Avenue for that.

But, she and I shared a fitting room.  No hangups, because we're just trying on clothes.  The ladies didn't say a thing.  I tried on the dress, and it did fit.  It's a pretty dress, so I got it along with some tops and a couple pairs of cute flip flops.  The funny thing is this dress is more suitable for going to church, and I don't go to church.  It is a pretty fitted dress though.

But what I'll always take away from that day was just feeling like one of the girls and having a fun time shopping with her.  We went shopping together a few more times.  Most of the time I've gone alone, so these were fun times.  We spent hours at JCPenney in a few different towns one might before Christmas a few years ago.  Lingerie, skirts, another dress, more cute tops.  Happy memories.

I will say if you are lucky enough to have a genetic woman offer to go shopping with you, don't pass up the opportunity.  It's a fun experience.  At least it was for me.  I had another lady friend offer to take me to get my nails done with her, but it never happened.  I grow my nails long and paint them myself, but this would have been fun to do.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment