Playtime

Mind

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mistress Has A New Recruit


On Twitter I decided to play around with the idea of a Twitter Story.  I just wanted to see if I could do it 140 characters at a time.  It was challenging, but during a three of four week time period I posted the following story.  It was basically the story of an unsuspecting guy meeting an attractive lady at a bar.  It takes an interesting turn from there.

She was sizing him up from across the room. He had potential. He would be hers in no time. He smiled at her, unaware of what was to come...

She insisted on buying drinks. They sat at a corner table. He didn't notice what she put in his drink. He was mesmerized by her and then...

They drank. He was mesmerized by her. He was an open book, just as she wanted. He revealed his deepest desires to her. Everything went dark.

He awoke feeling strange. He realized he was now tied to a bed and he was shocked to see he was wearing lingerie. Was his body hairless now?

She entered the room dressed in black lingerie. She smiled at her sexy victim, "Good morning sunshine. You look good enough to eat. So sexy"

"What did you do to me bitch, " he snapped. She wagged her finger. "Better watch your tone Missy. You're only making it worse." He got quiet

He took a moment to look at her and noticed something different about her. Was she wearing a strap on? "What? What are you gonna do to me?"

She brushed her hand gently across his smooth leg. "Why, dear? Are you scared?" "I'm not gay" he replied. She laughed. "Of course not. Yet"

He stared desperately at her. "Look, I don't remember what I said last night, but I'm sorry if I upset you." "They always beg" she thought..

The fear in his eyes turned her on. She ran her hand through his hair. She had him where she wanted him. "Relax my pet. It will be okay."

"Let me go and I wont tell, " he pleaded. She shook her head. "I can't do that dear. Not when you asked for it." "I did not" he shouted back

She studied his reaction. He thought for a moment and his face went white. Did he really tell her that he needed to be feminized last night?

She laughed. "What's the matter? Did my new pet just realize she asked for this?" He begged her. "Let me go and we'll forget all about it."

"Oh, I can't do that, my dear," she said, brushing her hand gently against his tenting panties. "Besides, you don't want me to now, do you?"

He gulped. His big mouth had really gotten him into trouble. This was always his deep dark secret. Until now. "What are you gonna do to me?"

She looked at him with an evil grin. "Wouldn't you like to know?" "Tell me" he shot back. "What do you want from me?" She shook her head...

"My dear it's not what I want from you but what you want from me " she said, gazing directly into his eyes. He looked at her in desperation.

"I don't want anything from you, " he insisted.  She laughed mockingly.  "Oh, but you do, my dear, and I've decided to give it all to you."

His voice got real low. "What is it you think I want?" She leaned down slowly and seductively to place her mouth next to his ear kissing it.

He could feel her breath as she whispered in his ear. "You want to be a pretty and sexy girl for me. You know it's true. And, you will be."

"I..." She placed a finger over his mouth. "Don't try to fight it my pet. It's gonna happen. Your dreams will come true. I will see to it."

"But, I can't" he protested. "Oh, but you can and will, " she pointed to her strap on. "You see this beautiful thing between my legs..."

He started to panic.  "No, I can't."  She nodded. "Yes, you can, and you will." She kissed him on the lips. "This is how we seal the deal."

He started to speak but she got up and called out the door. "Girls, your Mistress needs your help. I have a new recruit we need to welcome."

There was laughter coming from the hallway. He fought his restraints. "Don't try to fight it, my pet. It will go a lot easier if you don't"

She reassured him as Her girls entered the room. "If you just embrace what's coming you'll enjoy it all. It will be better than the fantasy"

A half dozen girls entered the room, four of them appeared to be sissies, but two were women with strapons. He knew what was about to happen.

She warned him not to fight as he was unbound. He was to be welcomed into her stable, as she called it. He was resigned to his sissy fate.

"I want to hear you beg for it, " she said with a slap on his ass. "Please give it to me Mistress," he whimpered "Make me yours. I need it."

Mistress laughed. "You were mine the minute we met at the bar, my pet. This just makes it official." And so it began...      The End  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment