Playtime

Mind

Thursday, October 12, 2017

I Didn't Know I Married A Sissy


Tim sat at his desk in the den watching a video.  The door was closed and he had his headphones on.  What he didn't notice was his wife Melissa had walked into the room to tell him something.  He couldn't hear her as he was completely focused on the video.


A Mistress had her sissy over her knee and was spanking her.  Later, the sissy is shown cleaning the house in a maid's uniform. Mistress seemed amused as she checked the chastity cage of the sissy and the plug.  Later came a scene where the sissy was tied down and fucked with a strap on.

Melissa had seen enough.  She was shocked that her husband had this side to him.  Did he really like this stuff?  Did he want her to do this to him?  Was he sick or something?  She left the room while Tim remained focused on the movie.

Tim desired to let go at times and let his wife dominate him and take control.  He had been dressing up on and off since he was a kid, but he had tried not to do that for his wife.  They had two kids now, both in high school, and his thoughts turned to dressing up again.  If only he could make his wife understand.

Later, they prepared for bed and Tim took off his clothes when his wife smiled at him and handed him a pair of pink panties and a matching nightie.  "Sweetie, I was wondering if you would wear this for me."

He about fainted from the excitement, and his cock twitched and began to get hard.  "Why would you want me to do that dear?"

She giggled, "Well, for starters, I can see how hard you are right now, so I know you want this.  Secondly, I think you desire to be my lesbian lover."
He put the panties on and she laughed.  "Seems like somebody really likes my panties.  I had no idea I was married to a little panty wearing sissy."

"Honey, stop it, " he protested, but his cock was very hard right then.

She continued to tease him as she lay down on the bed, spreading her legs and showing her exposed pussy.  A woman in her late 30's and mother of 2, Melissa still had a nice figure, beautiful DD breasts and long brown hair.  "Put on the nightie Tina, you little sissy.  You know you want to wear it for me."

Tim slipped right into it.  "How do I , dear?"

She giggled.  "So sexy.  Why don't you come up here and eat my pussy, girlfriend."

Melissa could be quite submissive in the bedroom, and this side of her was turning Tim on to no end.  It had been a while since Tim had gone down on his wife, but he didn't hesitate.  As his tongue explored Melissa's womanhood, she pushed his head into it and moaned.  "You're my sexy little pussy eater.  Mmm, right there girlfriend. "

Tim had no idea what had gotten into his wife, but he loved it.  Soon, he brought her to orgasm as he enjoyed the taste of her.  "God, that was hot sweetie.  I am so hard."

She turned onto her side.  "Ew, you have a cock?  I'm a lesbian.  Go play with yourself."

He was ready to explode. "But Melissa."

She waved her hands. "You heard me.  Go play with yourself and leave me alone."

The denial was actually a turn on to Tim.   He went to the bathroom and played with himself and returned.  "Should I take these things off."

She turned to face him.  "No, leave them on and wear them like the sissy you are, dear."  She kissed him.  "Good night Tina."

Tim got up and played with himself again.  It was such a turn on to be talked to the way she had.  Before he left for work, she told him she had a surprise for him, but he would have to wait.  On Friday, the kids went to their grandparent’s house, leaving the two alone.

Melissa sat in the bedroom.  "Tim, can you come here please."

He entered the room to see his wife sitting on the bed with a big box and a couple smaller boxes.  "What is it dear?"

She looked at him sternly.  "Do you have something to tell me?"

He shrugged.  "No, why?"

She shook her head.  "You are a liar.  I know about your sick little perversion."

"What?"

"You want a Mistress to dominate you."

He blushed.  "What are you talking about?  I…"

She grinned.  "Call me Mistress Melissa, because you are my bitch for the weekend."

His cock immediately tented in his pants.  "Honey, I..."

She laughed.  "Somebody has a little something happening in their pants.  If I didn't know better I'd say they liked submitting to a superior Mistress, but not my husband.  He's a real man, right?"

He stood there saying nothing.  "Take your clothes off."

"Honey, I..."

She produced a black wooden paddle. "I said do it."

"Yes Mistress, " he replied as he got out of his clothes.

She stood in front of him, pointing at his erection.  "That will never work.  Stroke it for me."

He eagerly complied as she put on a latex glove and put it in front of his cock.  "Cum for me, sissy."

In a few moments, he did, and she caught it all.  She put it up to his mouth.  "Lick it up."

He shook his head.  "I said lick it up, " she demanded.  He licked her hand clean, and she took a tissue and cleaned his cock.  She grabbed a box from the bed and it contained a chastity device.  She began putting it on him.  "Honey, what are you doing?"

She laughed.  "I think you know exactly what I'm doing you little pervert.  This cock is being locked up."  She put the lock on the device and held a key in front of him.  "And only I have the key."

"But Mistress..."

She pointed to the bed.  Lie down on your stomach.  He complied and felt the swat of the wooden paddle ten times.  "Honey, stop"

She hit his ass again.  "If I don't hear some appreciation, you'll get ten more.”  He hesitated, and she gave him another ten swats, much harder than the first ten.  "Oh, God, thank you Mistress."

She laughed.  "That's better.  See this big box.  That's a maid’s outfit.  You will put it on tomorrow morning when you cook me breakfast and serve as my maid"

"Honey."

She grabbed the paddle.  "Do I have to spank you again, sissy?"

He shook his head.  "No Mistress.  Thank you Mistress"

She smiled.  "Good girl.  I want you to put on the red nightie and panties and come join me in the living room.  He came to the living room, where she lay on the floor in front of the TV on her stomach, her clothing removed.  He strained against his chastity.  "Give your Mistress a massage, starting with my shoulders all the way to the feet, and do it right or else."

"Yes Mistress." He grabbed the lotion and gave her a slow and sensual massage that lasted about an hour and a half.  "Did I do good?"

She smiled, "Yes you did, and you earned a reward."

He looked at the clock.  "It's 9, and that movie I wanted to watch is on.  Let me make some popcorn."

She shook her head.  "Don't bother.  Go to the bedroom."

When he got there, she instructed him to lie down on his stomach, and she secured his wrists and ankles to the corners on the bed.  "Sweetie, what are you doing?"  She inserted a medium sized plug inside him and gagged and blind folded him.

She hand slapped his ass a few times. "This is your reward dear.  Enjoy it.  I have a movie to watch and then the news.  I'll be back in a couple hours, three tops.  She sank into the couch and fell asleep.  It wasn't until 2 in the morning that she woke up.  "Oh dear, I better go check on him."

She entered the room to loud snoring.  Tim had fallen asleep tied to the bed with his exposed ass still plugged.  She giggled.  "I guess he really does like this.  This could be fun."

She freed him from the restraints and woke him up.  "I think that's enough for now.  Let's get some rest.  I expect you up at 7 to make me breakfast.  We have a lot to do tomorrow."

"What time is it, " he replied groggily?

"It's 2, dear."

"2 o'clock, Melissa?  Why did you leave me there for so long?"

She looked at him.  "You forget your place, sissy.  Do I have to spank you again?"

His cock twitched in the chastity.  "I'm sorry, Mistress.  I just didn't think I'd be tied up that long.  I'm a little sore."

She smiled.  "Well, that's because I thought you needed the extra time.  Don't ever question my judgment.  Now, go to bed.  And, leave the plug in.  It will remind you of your place.

In the morning, the alarm woke both of them up.  "Go take a shower.  Use that removal cream all over your body.  I like my sissy to be smooth.  Then, wake me up for inspection.  Do not dress until I tell you to."

He kissed her.  "Yes Mistress."

She gently slapped him.  "Did I give you permission to kiss me, sissy?  No, I didn't.  Kiss my feet and suck my toes like the sissy you are."

He was on edge.  The feeling he felt in his body was indescribable, but the chastity kept him from the release he craved.  He kissed her feet and began licking and sucking her toes.

She was enjoying the feeling herself.  "How do my toes taste, sissy?  Do you like the taste of your Mistress's toes?"

"Oh, God yes, Mistress.  I do.  May I have release in the shower?"

She shook her head and pointed to the bathroom.  "No, you may not.  Now, go take your shower and let me relax."

Miss Melissa had fallen asleep when he woke her up.  "I'm ready for inspection Mistress."

"Very good."  She got out of bed and ran her hands over his body.  "Good job.  Nice and smooth."

He smiled.  "The cream worked well and I followed the directions.  I shaved a little bit where I needed to."

She nodded her approval.  "I like my sissy smooth."  She got on her knees and held the chastity device in her hands.  "All snug and secure as it should be.  Do you like being in chastity for me, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress, but I would like release."

"You'll get it when I say you can.  Turn around.  He had no plug in is ass.  "Go get me the lube and my latex gloves and that plug you wore last night."

"But Mistress..."

"Don't waste my time, Tina.  Do as I say or I will be very unhappy with you."

The sissy returned.  "Good girl.  Bend over on the bed."  She put on the glove and lubed up his ass, poking a few fingers inside as he moaned.  "Oh, you like that do you?"

"No Mistress."

She laughed and shoved the plug in as he screamed.  "Liar.  There, that's better."

"Slip into the bra and panties over there.  It's satin and lace and will feel good against your skin now.  I'll help you into your stockings and garters, this time, I don't want any runs in them."  She helped the sissy into the maid's uniform.  "Sit on the bed."

She produced a blond wig and proceeded to quickly put makeup on her sissy's' face.  "Not my best work, but good enough.  Now, go make breakfast and bring it to me when it's ready."

Sissy Tina clumsily attempted to curtsy.  "Yes Mistress."

Breakfast was served to Miss Melissa while sissy Tina massaged her feet.  "Go draw me a bubble bath, Tina."

"Right away Mistress, “ she said as she went to the bathroom and found the oil based bubble bath with the sweet scent that Melissa loved.  She helped Mistress scrub and wash her hair and towel off outside the bath tub.

She stood and stared at Tina, dressed as her sissy maid.  She had never really thought about this, but after some quick research online Friday afternoon, she was curious enough to try it.  The trip to the adult book store that day gave her enough to start with.  "You really do like this, don't you Tina?"

"What's gotten into you, Melissa?"

She shook her head.  It's Mistress, and you're gonna pay for forgetting that.  And, I asked you if you like this."

Tina bowed her head.  "Yes Mistress."

"At last some honesty, " she said with a smile.  "Good girl.  Now, the floors need vacuuming, the living room needs dusting, the bathrooms need cleaning and this bed needs to be made.  See to it sissy.  I'm gonna call Beth."

It took a few hours to clean up, but Tina had done as asked.  While finishing up the rest of the dishes, Melissa walked into the kitchen wearing a strap on and the biggest smile.  "Miss Melissa, what..."

"You know what this is, " Melissa interpreted, "and I bet you know what I want you to do first."

The sissy dropped to her knees and started sucking the blue strap on cock.  "Oh my God,  Look at you.  What a little sissy faggot.  I never knew.  How long have you been like this?"

"I'm not gay, Mistress, " the sissy protested, continuing to suck the blue cock.

Mistress laughed.  "You sure suck it like you're gay.  Get over on the table and bend over for me."

Tina didn't protest.  She couldn't figure out what had gotten into Melissa, but she loved this. 

Melissa walked out of the kitchen for a minute and returned with the paddle, lifting up the skirt and spanking her sissy a good 20 times as she cried.  "Don't do that.  It will ruin your mascara.  You had that coming from earlier.  I am your Mistress, and you will address me as such."


"I'm sorry Mistress, " was all the sissy could say before the butt plug was removed.  Melissa had never done this before and shoved the dildo in hard, causing her sissy to scream.  "Oh dear, was that too hard?"

"Yes Mistress, " Tina cried.

Mistress giggled.  "Well, you'll get used to it.  I think I'm gonna like fucking my sissy bitch.  I never knew I married a little sissy faggot."

"Please, Mistress..."

"How does it feel, " Melissa continued?  "How does it feel when my cock is invading your tight sissy ass?"

"Uh, fuck."

"Do you like it in your ass?  Tell me sissy.  Do you?"

Reality felt better than the fantasy to Tina, “Yes Mistress.  Please fuck me harder."

Melissa laughed, but she was feeling the pleasure from her strap on.  "Does it feel good?"

She glanced over at the clock.  "Well, it’s time to stop."  She pulled out, reinserted the plug and removed the strap on.  "Clean this up and put it away and go get my red nail polish and come back in here."

Tina's ass was on fire.  "Yes Mistress."

A few minutes later, Tina returned with a bright red polish.  "On your knees.  I want you to paint my toe nails."

Tina quickly got started before the doorbell rang.  "Answer the door, Tina, would you?"

"But Mistress, they'll see me."

She laughed.  "I would suspect they would, since you're the one answering the door.  Now do what I say or you'll get the paddle again."

The sissy walked to the door.  It was Melissa's best friend.  "Oh, hello Miss Beth, come in."

Beth giggled.  "So, it is true?"

"It is, " Melissa replied.  "Have a seat.  Tina, go get my friend and I a drink, would you."

She made a better attempt to curtsy.  "Yes Mistress."

Tina brought them both some iced tea.  "Tina, Beth doesn't believe you are plugged and in chastity.  Show her."

"But Mistress..."

"Do I have to get the paddle again, " she sternly warned?

The sissy lifted her skirt and turned around as the ladies laughed.  "Oh, my God.  That is priceless.  I've got to get one of those for Carl."

Tina tried to leave the room.  "You should, sweetie.  It's the best way to keep them in line, or so I've read.  Where do you think you're going young lady?  My toes aren't gonna finish painting themselves, dear."

The ladies continued talking as Tina painted Melissa's toes, blowing on them to dry them.  The sissy was thoroughly humiliated, yet feeling the tightness of her chastity.  "Your sissy did a nice job with those toes.  Can she do mine?"

Melissa smiled.  "Of course, she can.  You heard the lady.  Start painting."

Tina went to start painting Beth's toes and was corrected.  "What are you doing?  Kiss her feet first and thank her for letting you touch her beautiful feet."

Beth was laughing hard.  "Oh, my God.  I have got to get a sissy of my own.  I wonder if I could do that with Carl."

"Probably not, " Melissa said.  “He's too much of a man I think.  I've seen him naked.  You are a lucky woman Beth."

"Don't I know it, " she said with a smile.  "He wants us to have another child too, if you can believe that, but I don't know if I want five.  The four we have are a handful."

"But if you had a sissy maid, " they both laughed as Tina kissed Beth's feet.  "I didn't hear you thank her, sissy."

"Thank you for letting me touch your feet, Miss Beth."
"Aw, your welcome, sissy Tina."

Tina did her best on Beth's nails, blowing on them to get them to dry.  As the ladies made small talk, they looked at a fashion show on TV, commenting on how pretty the sissy would look dressed in various things.  Tina was then ordered to serve them more drinks and start cooking dinner.  Beth joined them for dinner and called Carl to join them.

They teased the sissy about how horny Carl was and how the sissy might be made to service him to keep him entertained.  Carl was busy and didn't join them, but Tina shuddered to think of what Mistress might make her do if he had come.

Beth stayed late, and it was obvious she was turned on by watching the sissy, rubbing her crotch when she thought nobody noticed.  Melissa did. "Beth, sweetie, would you like to test my sissy's tongue on your pussy?  She's quite good."

She stood up.  "No, thank you sweetie."  She hugged Melissa.  "I'm gonna go home and see if Carl is in the mood for a good fucking."

The two shared a laugh as Melissa walked Beth to her car.  "Tina, would you tidy up in here real quick and wait for me in the bedroom."

"She curtsied.  Of course, Miss Melissa.  Good bye Miss Beth.  Thank you for letting me paint your beautiful toe nails."

Beth kissed the sissy on the cheek.  "You're quite welcome.  Melissa, you have an adorable sissy.  I think you should keep her his way."

They walked out the door.  "Oh, believe me, I have plans for..."

Tina couldn't hear the rest of that but got nervous as she did as instructed.  The sissy waited in the bedroom still wondering what had gotten into Melissa.  The sissy had dropped hints about the lifestyle for years now, but Melissa seemed uninterested.  What had changed, and how far was she willing to take it?

Melissa entered the room, smiling.  "I am so proud of you Tina.  You have made you're Mistress proud, do you know that?"

Tina blushed.  "Thank you, Mistress."

Melissa stripped naked and lay on the bed.  "Lick my pussy, dear.  I am so wet.  Eat me, girlfriend."

Tina wanted to stroke it, but the cage prevented that.  The sissy put all of that desire into that orally pleasing her wife's pussy until Melissa bent over.  "Eat my asshole, sissy.  I know you never wanted to do that when I let you fuck it before.  This time you get to eat it and not fuck it.  What do you think of that?"

"I want to please you Mistress, " was the sissy's response as she licked Mistress's asshole for several minutes.

"Oh, fuck it.  Do you want to fuck me, sissy?"

"Yes, please Mistress.  Let me..."

"Use my dildo and lick me while you do it.  That little thing of yours is staying locked."

Tina whimpered, but she did as asked.  Soon, Mistress was having multiple orgasms while the sissy had no release.  Still, she was dribbling pre cum in her chastity and felt a different kind of pleasure.

The sissy removed her maid's outfit and makeup and slipped into a red nightie and panties as instructed.  "You know, I need to take you shopping for some clothes.  You need sexy things of your own, and I want some nice clothes for you to wear when we go out."

"Go out, " Tina nervously replied?

"Of course, sissy, I want to show you off, " she kissed her sissy on the lips and Tina strained against the chastity.  "Now, go to sleep sissy."

Melissa woke up Sunday morning and looked at the clock.  "Two hours left.  Crap.  Tina, wake up."

"What?  What's wrong?"

My parents are gonna drop the kids off pretty soon.  I need you to take a shower and get dressed.  I want to..."

The sissy shook his head.  "Sweetie, I can't."

"You can and will or I'll paddle...'''

"No, Melissa.  The kids..."

"Are teenagers now and will be out of the house soon.  They might as well get used to this idea, because I like having a sissy.  No better way to tell them than to see you like this."

Tina again felt the confines of the chastity.  This is what the sissy wanted, but the fear was still there.  "Okay, dear."

She smiled.  "I'm gonna ignore the lack of respect this time, but hurry up."

Melissa helped her sissy get dressed in the maid's outfit and took more time doing her makeup better, then surprised her by using the nail polish on her fingers and toes.  "That should be dry.  They'll be here in about ten minutes, so go fix us some lunch.  Nothing special, maybe Sloppy Joe's or something."

Tina curtsied.  "Yes Mistress."

Tim Jr. and Marissa arrived home, and young Tim laughed when he saw his father dressed as a maid.  "Oh, my God, what happened Dad?  Did you lose a bet with mom?"

"I think daddy looks cute, " said Marissa as she kissed her father on the cheek.

"Your father and I are gonna start doing things differently around the house, kids.  We've both decided this is something we want to do to be happy, but you will still respect him."

Marissa giggled.  "Ooo, kinky.  Well, I still love you daddy."

Tim shook his head as he went to his room.  "Whatever floats your boat dad."

"Mom, can we do him next, " asked Marissa?

Melissa smiled.  "Don't tease your brother, young lady."

In bed in a red nightie, Tim was relaxing when Melissa finally revealed her plan.  "I saw everything, Tim."

"Huh?"

"The web site. I saw it.  I saw some of the sites you view, but I saw that film.  You want to be spanked, tied down, feminized and all of that?"

"Honey, I..."

"Do you really want me to force you to suck a man's cock, Tim?"

He blushed.  "Honey, it was a fantasy."

She shook her head.  "I can spank you here right now and cause a scene for the kids, and you would love it.  You loved every minute of this weekend."

He nodded.  "I did, Melissa.  I really did.  Thank you so much for that."

She kissed him.  "I did too, Tim.  I never knew this could be so amazing.  That's why we will continue to do this full time on the weekends, and after work you will wear your maid's uniform.  We'll get more of those too, and I want you in lingerie underneath your clothes at work.  That cock will remain locked."  She grinned at that last comment and paused for a moment.  "So, do you want to suck a cock?"

He didn't say anything.  "It's a simple question, dear.  Do you want to suck a cock?"

He shook his head.  "No, I don't."
She grinned.  "If I brought a man here and told you to do it, would you suck a cock for me?"

He blushed.  "Yes Mistress."

She laughed.  "That's what I thought.  I married a sissy faggot."

Tim looked at her.  "Melissa, don't say that."
She kissed him again.  "That's okay dear.  I love you so much.  I just want you to be happy.  And this makes me happy too."

She rolled over on her side.  "That reminds me.  I bumped into Jim, my old boyfriend from high school.  He wants to hook up with me.  He was so well endowed.  God, he could do things..."

"You're not gonna do it, are you?"  Melissa giggled and said nothing.  "Sweetie, you're not gonna meet him, are you?"

"Go to sleep, dear."

It took a while for Tim to fall asleep.  Was she serious about meeting another man?  Would she do it?  Would he get to watch?  Would things change if she did meet him?  The chastity was starting to hurt again, but there would be no release.  He wondered when Mistress would grant him the release he so desperately needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment