Playtime

Mind

Friday, October 27, 2017

His Sister's Sissy Bitch

Jessica stood behind her younger brother with her strap on penetrating his ass.  "You wanna steal my panties you little sissy?"

Jimmy's ass was on fire.  It wasn't so much that the rubber invader is his tight posterior was big.  It was about four inches, and a little thinner than the average dildo.  Jessica lubed him up well.  She needed to with the pounding she was giving him.  "I didn't, " he moaned.

She smiled.  "What did I tell you about lying to me?  And what are you supposed to call me when mom isn't home?"

Jimmy was a babbling mess, but his small cock betrayed him.  He loved this.  He stole his sister's panties on purpose to get the strap on again.  "I'm sorry Mistress."

She gabbed his hips.  "You little bitch.  That's what you are, aren't you?"

"Oh, " he moaned.  "Oh God."

"I wanna hear you say it, " she demanded as she thrust in deep.

"I'm a little bitch, " he cried

She laughed.  "You're my little bitch."  She kept thrusting in and out at a rapid pace.  "And don't ever forget it."

Jimmy's body betrayed him, and his cock started spamming as he was having an intense anal orgasm.  "Oh  my God, " he repeated a few times.  He couldn't deny the pleasure.  His sister was ruining him for any sort of normal sex.

She continued laughing.  "Oh my God, you little sissy faggot.  Look at the mess you just made on my bed.  You sick little fairy.  You're gonna clean this up."

"I'm sorry Mistress, " he said as he regained his composure and started to pick up the blankets.

Jessica shook her head.  "Not like that sissy.  Lick it up."

This was new.  He didn't know what to do, but Jessica pushed his head down to the blanket.  "Lick it up, bitch."  He started to lick it up as he felt her hand swat his bare ass.  "When I say do something, you do it bitch.  Is that clear?  You want me to show mom the pictures of you I have in her favorite nightie?"

He started licking up his cum.  "That's what I thought, slut.  Clean it all, then wash the blankets.  In fact, you're gonna start cleaning my room for me and doing my chores.  I'm gonna get you some panties and other cute things to wear under your clothes, but you're gonna pay for them."

"Yes Mistress, " he replied.  "Thank you Mistress."

She threw a pair of red panties and an old bra at him.  "Wear this."  She handed him some red nail polish.  "I want your toes painted too."

"I can't Jessica."

She slapped him in the face.  "It's Mistress when we are in moments like this, bitch.  And yes you can."

He nodded as he gathered the blankets.  "Yes Mistress."

"I need to get cleaned up.  Bobby is coming over.  Go sissify yourself and leave me alone."

Jimmy was in his bedroom in the bra and panties, blowing on his toe nails to dry them, when she looked through his door.  "Oh my God, he's doing it."  She smiled to herself.  "I could have a future as a Domme."

There was a knock on the door.  It was Bobby, her boyfriend.  He was a high school football player and starting quarterback for the team.  "Hi baby, " she threw her arms around him.  She felt his cock pressing up against her.

"Baby, I need you, " he said with a look of lust in his eyes.

"Sweetie, mom is gonna be home in about 15 minutes.  There isn't time."

The tall blonde haired boy grinned.  "You could, you know."

Jessica rolled her eyes.  She knew what he wanted and she hated doing it.  "Oh my God.  Jimmy, get in here."

"In a minute.  I need to change, " he yelled back.

"Now sissy, " she yelled.

Bobby laughed.  "What the fuck?"

She kissed him.  "Trust me baby."

Jimmy walked slowly down the hallway in the red panties and nude bra, humiliated and yet turned on as he looked down at his painted toe nails.  "Yes Mistress."

"Mistress, " Bobby said with a mocking laugh.

She playfully slapped him and chuckled.  "Quiet, you're not helping."  She looked at her little sissy brother.  "My boyfriend wants his cock sucked."

"What, " both Jimmy and Bobby asked at the same time?

She gently grabbed Bobby's cock from outside of his tented sweats.  "As you can see, he's pretty big, and a lot of girls are jealous that I get to ride it.  He needs a blowjob, and I'm not doing it.  Do you know what that means?"

Bobby shook his head.  "No way.  I ain't gay."

Jessica smiled at him innocently.  "Baby, my sissy is the one who will be sucking.  He's doing it for me.  That make's him gay, not you."

Jimmy shook his head.  "I'm not Gay, Jessica."

She slapped her sissy brother in the face.  "It's Mistress, you little bitch, and have you already forgotten my strap on?  You're a little fairy.  Look at you."

"Fuck it, " Bobby said as he dropped his sweats and underwear and a nice eight inch cock popped out.

"I can't Mistress, " Jimmy protested.

"You can, and you will."  She grabbed her purse off of the coffee table and retrieved a tube of red lipstick.  "Here, put this on Jenna.  It matches your toe nails, and you need pretty cock sucker lips if you are gonna do this right."

Jimmy shook his head and Jenna slapped him.  "Oh for God's sake, pucker your lips like this and I'll do it."  The sissy obeyed as she applied the lipstick.  "There you go.  Now get on your knees."

Jimmy reluctantly obeyed.  "Look at that thing, " said Jessica.  "Isn't it beautiful?  Give it a kiss you little slut."

Jimmy did as told and his sister snapped a shot with her camera phone.  "Hey baby, " Bobby protested.  "No pictures."

She laughed.  "Relax sweetie.  It's just your cock.  Mom wouldn't know who's cock that was, just that her fairy son was kissing it and getting lipstick all over it."

"Mistress, please don't tell mom, " the sissy begged.

Jessica laughed.  "I won't have to if you do what I say.  Now, take your tongue and lick all the way around the head.

Bobby was already leaking precum, and Jimmy got a good taste."  Jennifer snapped a couple more shots.  "Now, open your mouth and start sucking it.  No teeth."

"That's right, " Bobby agreed.  "No teeth."

She kissed him on the cheek.  "So, you like it now?"

He looked down at her little brother sucking his cock.  "She's not bad."

"That's good, " she snapped a couple more shots as her sissy appeared to be more into it.  "Because, I'm not really a fan of anal either, and I may have a solution for that too."

Bobby just laughed as he enjoyed the attention his cock was receiving from the sissy.  "Take it deep, Jenna.  I want to see you gag on it, " she ordered.  Jimmy did as instructed.  "Keep doing it.  You need to get used to it."

Jimmy was into it, and Bobby was enjoying the massage is impressive cock was receiving from the sissy's mouth and tongue.  "You see.  You're my bitch now, sissy Jenna.  You do what I say.  That includes sucking my boyfriend's cock or any other cock I say to suck.  I may just take you to a glory hole and make money off of your mouth and ass."

She knelt down to speak into Jimmy's ear as he continued sucking.  "You'd love it if I dressed you up as a pretty little slut and let the boys have a shot at your pretty little mouth and ass, wouldn't you?"

"Oh fuck, " Bobby moaned as he exploded inside Jimmy's eager mouth.

Jimmy swallowed without even thinking about it as his sister laughed and teased him.  "Oh my God.  Did you just swallow his cum?  I didn't tell you to swallow.  Of course, I never do, but a sissy faggot like you should always swallow.  Next time, stick out your tongue and show me first."

There was the sound of a car door shutting in the driveway.  "Oh my God, mom's home.  "You, put your sweats back on.  Jimmy, get a shirt and pants on."

Jimmy ran down the hallway.  He was thoroughly humiliated, and yet he was turned on.  He couldn't wait to see what his Mistress sister had planned for him next.  Maybe Bobby might fuck him.  "Oh my God, " he thought.  "Can I handle it?"

If you like stories that I share here, considering getting a copy of Tales Of Feminization And Submission at Smashwords :)

No comments:

Post a Comment