Playtime

Mind

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Please Take Me Back



Carl was just about at the end of his rope.  He was getting very frustrated with Lola, his wife of 15 years.  They met in high school and got married soon after graduation.  A beautiful blond woman with a figure to die for and the prettiest blue eyes, Lola was always a nurturing woman.

She had wanted children but Carl kept putting it off.  This had been the subject of some debate lately when Lola ended an argument with, "You don't want kids because you want to be the baby."

They recently had a hot scene in the bedroom where Lola demanded Carl put on her sexy red bra and panties with stockings and garters and a babydoll nightie.  She even had him wear her red heels when she realized his smaller feet would fit.

She teased him and called him her sissy girlfriend and had him bring her orally to a very nice orgasm.  By then, Carl was rock hard, but she refused him access.  When he started to masturbate in bed, she pointed to the bathroom. "Eww, don't do that here, you disgusting pig.  Use the bathroom."

Lately, Lola had become a little more assertive and dominant in the relationship.  She had always been the one who cooked and cleaned, but she was asking him to clean more and learn from her how to cook so he could start doing it.  After long days at the office, this was not something he was crazy about.
 
He provided a nice life for Lola by managing an insurance agency, and he didn't like the way she belittled him.  On this day, things were about to come blows.  She accused him of being a cry baby over something he was complaining about from the office.  This was not her usual understanding attitude.

Carl sighed.  "You know, Lola, I'm getting tired of this."

She smiled.  "Oh, nonsense.  You're just being a baby.  Let me get dinner on the table."

He shook his head.  "No, I'm serious.  I'm tired of your attitude all the time.  Nagging me and putting me down all the time.  I'm leaving you."

She looked at him in shock, tears in her eyes.  "You don't mean that, Carl.  Stop it."

He was determined to make his point.  "I'm afraid I do.  I've got you pegged, Lola.  You're selfish and ungrateful of all I do.  I'll get my stuff tomorrow.  I just need to get a few things for now and I'll stay at a hotel."

She followed him, tears starting to fall from her eyes.  "Carl, you don't mean this.  Carl, stop it."

He was a rock.  He gathered up a few things in a bag, and walked out the door.  "Goodbye Lola."

Lola fell to her knees at the front door and started to cry.  "Carl, don't leave me.  Please."

Carl went to the bar to get drunk.  A short brunette sat next to him and sympathized with him.  By the end of the evening, it was obvious she was coming on to him, but he couldn't do it.  His mind was on one woman, his beautiful wife Lola.  She was the only woman he'd ever loved and the only one who ever loved him.

The next day, he called but got no answer.  He left a message saying he would be back after work to talk.  After work, he arrived to find the locks were changed and all the windows were secure.  He called her again and left a message.  "Lola, we need to talk.  I've made a terrible mistake."

A couple days later, he arrived to find a brown haired man with a beard leaving the house.  He looked at Lola. "Sweetie, who was that?"

She smiled.  "Oh, that was just the plumber.  I had some pipes that needed cleaning."

He knew the metaphor well.  He looked back to see the plumbing van leaving.  He looked at her.  She was dressed differently with a red camisole and short shorts showing off her sexy legs.  She winked at him.  "Come on in and talk.  It better be good."

No sooner had he shut the door than he began apologizing.  "Lola, I'm sorry.  I was wrong.  I've been a jerk.  I should..."

"Don't you think you should be on your knees when you are groveling " she interrupted?

He dropped to his knees without even thinking.  "Lola, I'm so sorry.  I should have..."

She stuck a foot in the air, showing off her newly painted toe nails that were black with pink hearts in the middle.  "Like my toes, Carl?"

He looked at them.  "They're pretty.  You just got them done, didn't you?''

She grinned and stuck her right foot in his face.  "So nice of you to notice.  Why don't you kiss my toes."

He was a little shocked by the request.  "What?"

She pushed her foot right to his face.  "You want my forgiveness?  Kiss my feet and kiss my pretty toes.  In fact, suck my toes."

She stuck her big toe in his mouth and he sucked it.  "See, that's better.  You wanna be a baby, here's your pacifier.  Suck all of them, Carl."

Carl was humiliated as he sucked her toes and kissed her foot, but he was very aroused right then.  If this would help get her forgiveness, he was willing to do it.  "Is that better, " he asked?

She replaced her right foot with her left foot.  "Not quite yet.  You have a ways to go, dear."

"But, Lola.  I just..."

She stuck her big toe in his mouth.  "Shh.  Suck on your pacifier baby.  That's what you've been lately, a big baby.  You know that?"

"I'm sorry."

"I need to sit down on the couch, but you can sit on the floor and keep giving my feet your full attention, " she said with a laugh as she sat down.  "Now, where were we?"

He was on the floor looking at her.  "Lola. I know I messed up..."

She pointed to her feet.  "Worship my feet, Carl.  Show me how sorry you are."

She was taking delight at his groveling at her feet.  "You see, your problem is you think you run things around here, dear.  You don't. I've always been the one who ran things here.  Lately, you've been careless, and if I've been a bit of a bitch, it's for good reason.  You need a firm hand to keep you focused."

He continued kissing and licking her left foot.  "You're right dear.  I've been terrible."

She shook her head.  "Don't just say it because you think that's what I want to hear."

"I'm not, Lola.  I mean it.  I'll do what it takes."

She giggled and grabbed a paper bag that was next to her on the couch.  "I'm glad to hear you say that, because I have a gift for you."

She pulled a metal chastity device out of the bag.   Carl was confused.  "What is that, sweetie?"

"I'm glad you asked.  It’s a chastity device, designed to keep you in line.  You need to focus better than you have been lately, so I'm gonna have to lock up your cock."

"I still don't get it."

She held the device in front of her.  "Take off your clothes, dear.  All of them."

"Lola"

"You want me to take you back?  Do as I say, or this is over."

He stripped naked and his six inch hard cock pointed at her.  "She laughed.  That's what I thought.  My little bitch loves it.  This will never get in there now, so stroke it for me.  I'll even give you motivation."

She stripped out of her clothes, taking off her red panties last.  "Remember these, " she said as she threw them at his face.  He wore them the night of their kinky role play.  She sat down and he looked at her pussy.  She was wetter than usual.  "This is your motivation.  Stroke it for me."

He started stroking fast.  "Not like that, dummy.  Slowly, let it build."  She started playing with her 36DD breasts.  "Do you like these?"

He nodded as he stroked it.  "Yes, I do."

She spread her legs and smiled.  "Good.  Do you like my pussy?"

"Yes, baby.  I love your sweet pussy."

She giggled.  "That's good.  It will be something to think about when I lock you up, because you won't be getting any for a while."

He looked frustrated.  "But Lola..."

"I'll tell you what, dear.  You can cum on mama's titties.  Would you like that?"

He didn't even answer as he moved in closer and shot several spurts all over her breasts.  She smiled.  "Good boy."  She stood up in front of him.  "Now, lick it up."

"Lola?"

She sighed.  "I said, clean up your mess.  Don't just get it all over me, lick it up."

He wondered where this was going as he started licking her breasts.  "All finished."

"That wasn't so hard, " she said as she knelt in front of him and put on the chastity device.  "And neither is this now."

She sat down in front of him again with her legs spread, looking at her naked husband now locked in chastity.  "Things are gonna change around here, Carl.  I run the show.  Me.  You do what I say, or we're through."

"But baby..."

She shook her head.  "None of that.  You know I'm smarter than you.  You would be clueless without me.  Now, to show me you agree, eat the pussy that runs this house.  Get down there."

He wanted to do this, so he immediately got on his knees.  Her pussy looked different somehow.  It was wetter.  Was she really this excited?  He started licking her up and tasted something he wasn't used to coming from her.

"Do you like my pussy, sweetie?"

He had his tongue inside her.  "uh huh."

"Good, because you'll be eating it a lot, where I want and whenever I want.  My asshole too.  You're gonna become quite the oral slave for me."

"But Lola..."

She took her hand and guided his head back to her pussy.  "Not now, dear.  Later.  Eat it."

He really got into eating her, though her fluids tasted different somehow.  He brought her to an orgasm as she held his head between her legs.  "That's it.  That's it.  Oh yeah.  Right there."

Her taste was in his mouth.  He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't think this was the right time.  She recovered for a moment.  "Now, I have something to show you that I just know you are gonna love.  You remember the other night?  Well..."

She led him to the bedroom closet.  "I have a half dozen nighties for you, your underwear has been replaced with panties.  Oh, here are a couple maid's outfits for around the house, and for if I want to show you off at the clubs..."

He was straining against the chastity, but he protested.  "Honey, I can't."

"You can and will, " she tossed him a bottle of hair removal cream.  "Use this to get that hair off your body.  You need to be smooth to wear this stuff.  Your Mistress does not like hairy sissies."

He knew he should protest, but the tingling he felt all over his body and the tightness in his chastity told him a different story.  He followed the directions of the cream and took a shower.  His body hair washed away.

She hung his black maid's outfit on the closet door and handed him some white panties.  Put these on.  She helped him with his matching white bra and getting his stockings hooked to the garters.  "You can wear a pair of my heels until we get you some.  Take a pair of the black ones.  I have a wig for you, but we'll do that later."

As he looked for a pair of black heels on the closet floor, she was taking a strap on harness and 6 inch dildo and getting ready to surprise him.  When he turned around to get up from the floor, she stood in front of him.

Her blue dildo pointed right at him.  "Oh, stay right there, " she said as she grabbed a tube of red lipstick.  "Put this on for me, Carla."

"My name's not Carla, " he objected.

She laughed.  "Well, it can't be Carl when you're dressed like a little sissy for me."

"How about Angela, " he said without thinking.

She laughed.  "Oh, my God.  You do like this, don't you?"

"He blushed.  "No, I, um..."

"Just put the lipstick on, Angela."

He sloppily applied it on his lips.  "Is this okay?"

She grinned.  "Needs work, but it's just gonna get all over my cock when you suck it for me."

He shook his head.  "I'm not gonna..."

She pointed at it.  "Suck the cock of your Mistress, you sissy."

He started sucking.  "My my.  Aren't we the eager little cock sucker.  Good girl.  If I didn't know better, I'd say you've done this before."

He continued until she stopped him.  "Go bend over at the end of the bed."

"What are you gonna..."

She pointed, "Just do it."

He complied and she walked up behind him.  "You know.  I've been thinking about a couple things.  The first thing is you need to be put in line every once in a while, and I have the solution.  You need to be spanked."

He looked nervously behind him.  "What's the...  What's the other thing, dear?"

She shook her head.  "In a moment, and by the way, when we are in moments like this, I am not dear or sweetie or honey, I am Mistress or Miss Lola, okay?"

He said nothing and she swatted each cheek with an open palm.  "Okay?"

He nodded his head.  "Yes Mistress."

She started alternating swats on each cheek.  "I do everything to make this a happy home for you, and you take me for granted.  You never think about how much I love you and what I sacrifice for you.  It's all about you.  A lot of women would leave your ass after the stunt you pulled on me, but I let you back in."

"Ow, please, " he begged as the spanking continued.  "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You will be, " she said as she grabbed the paddle and continued spanking him.  "Well, from now on, when you have it coming, I won't hesitate to take you over my knees.  You need to learn your place Angela."

As his ass started reddening and he was crying, she stopped.  "There.  I think that's enough for now, but don't move.  We're not done yet."

She let him recover as she continued.  "At home, you will dress in your maid's uniforms, lingerie or whatever I pick out for you.  In public, you will have a bra and panties and stockings and garters under your male clothes.  And painted toe nails like the ones you just kissed.  Plus, whatever I pick out for you to wear."

"But I can't, " he cried.

"You can and you will, dear.  Nobody will notice, but you'll know.  It will remind you that you are my sissy now."

"I'm not a sissy."

She open palm slapped his ass a couple more times.  "Have you seen yourself in the mirror, Angela?  And that's Mistress to you, remember?"

"Ow, I'm sorry Mistress."

She put on some latex gloves and grabbed the lube and started getting his ass ready for her strap on cock.  "This brings me to the second thing.  I was thinking of the other thing you said to me when you were gonna leave me, remember?"

"What was that?"

She started pushing her cock up against his hole, but not inside.  She was teasing his hole, making him squirm in anticipation.  "Oh sweetie.  I remember it as clear as day, and it's funny, because I can say it to you now."

He looked back at her.  "Say what to me?"

She shoved her cock into his ass with a laugh as he yelled.  "I've got you pegged, baby!"

"Oh God.  It hurts.  Stop it."

She started fucking him and he begged for mercy.  "I've got you pegged, you said to me.  Well, if you look at yourself, you don't have anybody pegged, bitch.  I've got you pegged, and you better get used to it."

"No.  Please, Mistress."

She was enjoying this.  "Just relax.  You'll get used to it, and you better.  I'm gonna fuck this attitude right out of you."

This continued for several minutes until Lola felt a smaller orgasm from the stimulation of her harness. Carl felt the pleasure building but was disappointed when his wife stopped.

She lay down on the bed beside her anally violated husband.  "Let's cuddle, baby."

He started to cry.  "You don't hate me?  You forgive me?"

She kissed him.  "Carl, I love you with all of my heart, but you had that coming to you and you know it."

"I'm sorry."

It got silent for several moments before he spoke up.  "Does this mean I won't have to dress up around the house or any of that stuff?"

She kissed him.  "Oh no, it doesn't sweetie.  You're gonna be a sissy house maid for me and help out a lot more, or you will be spanked.  And, I do want you in lingerie under your work clothes.  I'll be checking on you, and I have an inside source."

He thought for a moment.  "Bridgette?"

"Yes.  You know your secretary wants to get inside my panties, " she said with a laugh.  "I just might let her too."

He smiled.  "I like the idea of you with another woman."

She kissed him again.  "Typical man.  How do you feel about me being with another man?"

He said nothing, and they drifted off to sleep.

With the weekend upon them, Lola instructed her husband to put on a maid's outfit and make breakfast.  He did a decent job of it.  After they ate and Carl cleaned up, she helped him apply full makeup and put on his wig.

Then, she pulled out some rope and proceeded to tie Carl to the chair in the bedroom.  "What are you gonna do to me""

The doorbell rang and she left the room.  "Excuse me for a minute."

When Lola returned, she was with the bearded plumber from the day before.  "Angela, this is Jim, the man who was here fixing my pipes."

"You were....  You were sleeping with him?"

Jim grinned as he stripped.  "Neither of us slept, Angela."

A tear came to Carl's eyes.  "How long has this been going on?"

"Since yesterday, " she explained.  "He really was here to fix the pipes, but one thing led to another and..."

Carl couldn't help but stare at the man's eight inch cock.  "Lola, no."

She walked over and kissed him passionately.  "Sweetie, I love you, but, well, you've seen his cock. I realize I love a big cock inside my pussy too.  Don't you want that for me?"

"Lola, please don't"

Lola pointed to the bed.  "Lay down there, sweetie,  I want my sissy to see this."

"Whatever you say babe."

Carl tried to think of anything to say to stop this.  "You don't have to do this, Lola.  Punish me if you want to.  Spank me.  Make me clean the house."

Jim laughed.  "She is a submissive little sissy, isn't she?"

Lola grinned at Jim.  "Quiet Jim, you're not helping."  She got on top of Jim and slowly worked his cock all the way inside her pussy.  "Don't you want this for me, sweetie?  Do you know how much better this feels than when you're inside me?"

Carl's cock was twitching in his chastity device.  "Oh God, Lola."

"It's just sex, " she said as she slowly rode up and down while looking her husband in the eyes.  "I need good sex, but it changes nothing between you and I.  I love you, baby.  Don't you love me?"

He looked desperately into her eyes and she gave him an innocent look that made him remember why he loved her in the first place.  "I love you, Lola.  If this makes you happy, I want it for you."

"Mmm, it does.  I love His big cock inside me.  He's gonna fuck me hard while you watch, baby.  When he's done, you can clean me up just like you did yesterday.  You'll be my clean up sissy from now on."

His cock strained against his chastity as he watched Jim's cock disappear into her pussy and re emerge.  "Will I ever get to fuck you again?"

She smiled.  "We'll, see, baby.  If you're a good boy, then maybe I'll let you."

No comments:

Post a Comment