Playtime

Mind

Sunday, October 15, 2017

I'll Show You Who The Bitch Is




I had to go and put my foot in my mouth and push her too far.  I know that now..  I'm glad I did, don't get me wrong.  But back then I was scared of the whole idea of submitting to a Mistress.  I didn't want to get hurt and I didn't want to be humiliated, but I got both.

My name is Nicole, but most people call me Nikki.  I had been working on my transition before I ever met my Mistress.  Her name is Janeen.  I used to go to these dating sites.  I would flirt with the guys, but my experiences were that I really didn't feel a connection.  That didn't stop me from sucking cock several times, but it never went far.

I wanted to meet a woman, but my experience was women didn't want a sissy like me.  They wanted a real man, and I was unwilling to detransition for a woman.  Then, I came in contact with a couple of Mistresses online. One even said she would be with her sissy even through gender reassignment surgery.  I'm hoping Mistress lets me have it.  I'd rather have a pussy than the chastity cage I am forced to wear.

The other Mistress was Janeen.  Her pictures intrigued me.  Long, beautiful black hair.  I've loved women with black hair since I can remember.  I think they tend to be more dominant.  This woman was looking for help with a web site, but I wasn't a member of the site I read her message at.  I didn't want to buy a membership, so I took her nickname and looked around the web.

I found her, and I was further intrigued.  I won't talk about my Mistress's past here.  I love her too much.  Her happiness is most important to me.  But suffice it to say she had a difficult childhood and an even harder time when she became an adult.  It seemed like one bad break after another.

She had met a woman who showed her something very empowering.  That woman was a Pro Domme named Mistress Scarlet, and she taught my Mistress the tricks of the trade.  Miss Janeen loved it.  She had found her calling.  She shared the dungeon with Miss Scarlet until the day she got her own.  Times were good.  This is not when I met her.

Her profile spoke of big dreams that would help so many sissies be more accepting of themselves under the guidance of a strong, but caring Mistress, a place you could go to be you.  I shared a similar desire as her, so I contacted her with advice on that website and other observations.  I tend to think a lot and analyze things for strategies.  Teamed up with the right person, I always believed we could go far.

It just so happened that Miss Janeen was a little depressed and had just been told by a friend that she we being a whiny little bitch. I remember that well, because those words came back to haunt me.  Or maybe they were a blessing.   I don't know.  Anyway, I need to hurry up.  Mistress will be home anytime now and we need to go to her dungeon tonight.  She's training new Mistresses and their sissies.

She read my message and I guess something sparked her curiosity because we corresponded for several months.  One day, I went to visit her.  I ended up staying with her for several weeks.  I knew she was out of the BDSM scene, so I bought her some things to get her back in, though she never asked.  I tried to help her balance her books and I even went in partners with her on a business venture.  I believed in her.

The real problem was we had one depressed person helping another.  I knew that, and part of me fantasized that between the two of us, we could turn things around.  I had fun with her, not as a submissive, although she would cut me down to size with her words on occasion.  It was just nice to be in her presence.  She still says she's not beautiful, but she's wrong.  She is very beautiful.  You might say a big beautiful woman, but I find her sexy.  Especially when I'm sitting at her feet and she's in that black outfit with the boots. 

Anyway, let me get to where it started.  I was visiting with her and she was complaining about something that was going wrong.  I think her car had broken down.  "I can't catch a break, " she said.  "Nothing is going right."

I always try to be optimistic, so I responded, "You've got to look at what is going wrong and try to learn from that.  It will get better if you want it to, but you have to try."

She shook her head.  "You don't know what I've been through.  I can't get out of it, no matter what I do."

I don't know why I said it, but I did.  "I've been thinking about this for a while.  You know, I've bent over backwards to help you, and you ignore me and make me feel small.  I think I understand him now.  You are a whiny little bitch sometimes."

The look she gave me could have melted the antarctic,  "What did you say to me?"

"I'm just saying, " she slapped me hard across the face and knocked my glasses off.  "What was that for?"

She stood up, put my glasses on the table and slapped me again.  "You know, I've put up with your crap long enough.  You're a needy little bitch, and I told you I didn't want a needy person in my life."

I stood up to get my glasses, and she pushed me to the floor.  "You aren't going anywhere, you little  bitch.  You want to know what it's like to submit to a superior woman?"

"I never said that."

She laughed at me.  "That's just bullshit Nikki.  Why are you here?"

I looked up at her.  "Because I care about you.  I told you that I loved you, and I wanted to try and help you."

She shook her head.  "If you really knew me the way you claim to, you would know what I really need from a sissy.  I need total submission, not half way.  You're just topping from below."

I stood up.  "That's just not true, and I don't appreciate you..."

She slapped me again and pushed me to the ground.  I was starting to cry.  Not so much because it hurt, but she had cut my heart in a way.  She laughed.  "Are you gonna cry like a little bitch?"

"I'm leaving, Janeen, " she pushed me to the ground again.

"That's Miss Janeen to you, and no you may not leave.  You go when I say to can."

She grabbed me and managed to cuff my hands behind my back and then shackled my legs and pushed me face down on the bed.  "Miss Janeen, stop it."

She produced a ball gag and shut me up before taking a paddle and beating my ass red.  "You think you can come here and tell me what to do?  No sissy bitch is gonna do that.  You take orders from me.  You should be damn grateful that I accepted your help, because I don't need you.  You need me."

The verbal abuse and the pain my ass felt was hard to bear.  She was positively glowing with power.  "You think I'm not a real Mistress?"

I couldn't speak, but I shook my head.  She turned me on my back and pulled off the ball gag.  "I'll show you who's not real."

"I never said that " I tried to defend myself.  "Bullshit.  You've been thinking it, and I'm about to teach you.  You're gonna be my sissy bitch and help me in my sessions.  You're gonna be my sissy  maid around the house, and you're gonna take all the abuse I give you."

"No, Mistress, let me just leave."

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a big black dildo.  "You know Tyrone, don't you?"

"Miss Janeen"

She stuck it in my face.  "Suck it."

I refused, and she laughed.  "Bitch, it's going up your ass if you don't suck it. "

I opened my mouth and she pushed it in.  My mouth was open wide and it was hard to breathe as she pushed it in further.  She laughed.  "You take that pretty good sissy Nikki.  Maybe you would like it up your ass."

I tried to speak in protest, but I couldn't.  This went on for a good half an hour and my jaw was starting to cramp as tears fell from my eyes.

She stopped and removed my shackles and cuffs and had me strip naked.  She laughed at me and told me to bend over on the bed.  I hesitated.  "Do I have to force you, bitch?"

I lay on my stomach again, and she proceed to spank my already sore bare ass.  "Stop fucking crying bitch.  You're making it worse.  Your ass is mine now, and this is nothing."

"Please, Mistress."

She laughed as she put some lube on my exposed ass hole and shoved a plug inside.  Next thing I knew, she had it vibrating inside me.  "Yes, please me and it will be better for you, " she laughed. 

She had me turn on my back and pulled out the chastity cage I now wear.  She held the key in front of my face.  "And you said you wouldn't wear chastity.  Well, get used to it sissy.  That little thing isn't going near me anyway, but this is the next best thing for you."

She instructed me to slip into my pink nightie and panties and lie on the bed.  "What are you gonna do to me?"

She laughed as she shackled my arms and legs and hog tied me.  A mask with ball gag was next.  I couldn't move and it was hard to hear her.  She was taking pictures of me and laughing.  "Yeah, you said I'm not a real Mistress.  Well, you're gonna see.  Just lay there and think about it."

I heard the door shut, and I waited and waited.  I would fall asleep, but then wake up.  It was not very comfortable.  I was starting to cramp up in my arms and legs and the vibrating plug was driving me crazy.  I had no idea how long it had been when I stated feeling like I had to go take a pee.  I tried to talk through the gag.

She laughed.  "What's the problem, sissy?"

I tried to hold it in.  I really did.  She even warned me not to pee my panties, but I couldn't hold it.  "Dammit Nikki, you fucking bitch, " she yelled.  "You know what?   You can stay there and soak in your piss you disgusting fucking pig."

All I could manage was muffled sounds as I begged, but she left the room.  The pee got cold and I wanted to get out of those clothes.  It's not a good feeling to lay in your own urine.  She came back maybe an hour later and unshackled me and told me to take a shower.

I couldn't wait.  I stepped into the shower as she entered the bathroom.  "I've got to take a pee, lie down in the tub like a good girl."

"But Mistress, " she slapped me again and I lay in the tub for her.  She squatted over me and pissed on me.  It was warm and humiliating and yet a turn on.  I disgusted myself.

She laughed at me.  "You like piss so much, take the piss of your Goddess."

I sobbed and she squatted over my face.  "Well, clean me up bitch."  I had no choice.  "That's a good sissy.  I bet this isn't what you had in mind when you were fantasizing about my pussy."

I was able to take the shower and shave my body, and when I returned to the room she had a Maid's outfit picked out for me.  A pink french Maid's outfit with stockings, garters and heels.  She smiled.  "I know it's your size, so put it on."

"How do you know, " I asked.

"Silly bitch, I know because I make it a point to know my sissies.  Put it on.  You have work to do."

I slipped into the Maid's Outfit, still plugged, but at least is wasn't vibrating.  She instructed me to put on my makeup and then I was to clean the room and do the bed laundry and scrub the bed, while she ridiculed me for making a mess in the first place.  I spent the day cleaning house and cooking dinner.

She came into the kitchen. "See, this is what I expect from my sissies.  Not just some understanding friend.  I expect you to help me when I need it, but you will always serve me.  Tonight, I've got a hotel room, and you are part of the attraction."

"I don't understand."

She shook her head.  "Don't play dumb with me, sissy.  I told you I needed a sissy to do sessions at the hotel.  Somebody I can rely on who knows what I expect.  Well, you're my sissy, and you will be sucking cock for me."

She and I started putting ads up on Craigslist and had six god responses within a half an hour.  Mistress would instruct the client and me.  She told me what was expected and I would covey it in the ad responses.  She preferred to relax in the hot tub in the suite between sessions.

I had never done anything like this.  She would get the subs all hot and bothered.  There was no touching of her, other than licking her boots.  I watched as she punished them, and when they begged for release, I was instructed to suck their cocks.  I had swallowed my first load, and she laughed at me.  "You little cum slut.  I never told you that you had to swallow, but good girl."

After the fourth guy had left, there were two subs who arrived at the same time.  "Mistress, I don't know..."

She gave me a look and I sat down and shut up.  I was amazed at how she handled the two guys.  More punishment, foot worship and the next thing I knew, she had the two sucking each other as she instructed them.  "Don't either of you cum."

At one point, they stopped, and Mistress called me over to them.  "My sissy here will finish you."

"May I have her ass Mistress, " one of he subs asked her.

She grinned.  "You know, I don't know if my sissy wants that, but I don't see why not as long as you wear a condom."

He did.  "The plug was replaced by his cock and before I knew it, I was being taken at both ends as Mistress encouraged me.  She could be so, I don't now what he word is I'm looking for, but I love hearing her voice at times like these.  The man's grunts behind me let me know he had cum and I swallowed the load of the man in front of me.  Mistress had the man dump his condom into my mouth.  "Since you like cum so much, sissy, here's more for you."

When the guys left, she counted the money.  We had done very well at over $1,000.  "Oh my, you may be able to help me get my place after all sissy, " she said.  "Good girl."

The love didn't last long before I was shackled and thrown into the closet.  "I don't share my bed with sissies, " she said with a laugh.

We became very popular with some of the gay subs, and I would sometimes find myself in sessions with two or three guys.  What was amazing was seeing my Mistress's smile and her confidence getting stronger.  I helped her keep track of things and make plans, but I always knew my place.

A maid's outfit remained my #1 look for her unless she dressed me in sissy frillies and things that were not always age appropriate.  She would take me out in public, where I wore her collar with pride.  I kept a spotless house and was punished frequently when I didn't do things right.  I always tried my best.

She seldom let me sleep without being bound and gagged, and I hated it at first.  Now I'm just used to it.  She says this is how her sissy bitch must be kept.  Another change has come.  Mistress is seeing men, not all that often, but when she wants.  She says she doesn't need a man, but only occasionally to scratch an itch.

I wish I was a sissy who got to lick my Mistress, but that doesn't happen often.  I do clean up, because she says she doesn't want a man's cum inside her for long.  Sometimes she will make the man cum in my mouth instead.  Since I can't lick her pussy, when I get to lick her feet, I jump at the chance.

My own cum, you ask?  I don't get to do it that much, and I'm on hormones anyway.  Occasionally, I can cum from being fucked.  On those rare occasions when she feels like using a strap on with me,  she makes it a point to make me cum in my chastity to remind me I am her sissy bitch.

These have become my favorite times, looking at her fucking me from behind in the mirror or when I'm on my back.  She is my Goddess.  My Goddess sometimes rains her golden shower down upon me.  Humiliating, but it comes from her, so I love it.

She has her studio now.  Our hotel sessions worked well, and she was able to network a lot of things to get it up and running.  She feminizes sissies there, and this is actually a big building that allows her to oversee everything from dress up to hard core sessions.  Tonight is somewhat hard core as she will be training new Mistresses and their sissies.  She loves welcoming more superior women into the BDSM scene.

I'm just waiting for her to come home.  Dinner is ready and the house is clean, so I hope I have pleased her tonight.  I'm gonna go back to the door and see if she's there.  I hope so.  She calls me a needy bitch, but I miss her when we're apart for too long.  She is my Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment