Playtime

Mind

Friday, November 3, 2017

Amanda's Compulsion


Amanda's Compulsion


Amanda had a brilliant mind. She had discovered an herbal formula that was now used in pills to help people quit smoking and have better self-control on things like dieting and internet use. She worked closely with her boss Steve on these formulas, and they made a fortune together. She now worked directly under him as Vice President of the company.

Amanda was also in love with Steve. It seemed to happen almost overnight. They worked together for about ten years. Of course, she started as Andy, a skinny and shy man who was fresh out of college. He didn't really have manly traits. He was soft spoken. He had long brown hair that he kept in a ponytail.

The company had a dress code and rules for how long the men could have their hair, but Steve waved those rules for Andy. Why not? Andy was gonna make the company a bundle with his ideas on chemical compositions and herbal studies. Others in the company were immediately jealous of Andy, but it was hard to hate him too much for his pleasant attitude.

It was Gina who personally recruited Andy. At one time, she and Steve had been dating and she was there when he started the company. She handled the PR and she took an immediate liking to Andy. Within a few months of him joining the company, he moved in with her and they became lovers.

Gina actually proposed to him when he made the big breakthrough on the pills. They effected the mind at a subconscious level, and with some hypnotic suggestions, people were able to quit smoking. Andy was immediately promoted and given the office next to Steve's. At this rate, he might become a partner. Steve did not want to let Andy go, and there were companies making him offers.

Gina tried to get him to jump ship with her to a new start up with a big bankroll, but that's when the changes started happening. Andy broke it off with her and said that he was really a woman trapped in a man's body. Not surprisingly, Steve stood by Andy as he became Amanda. No expense was too much for her transition. She had anything she needed.

Amanda had the best hormones, breast augmentation, facial surgery, but no bottom surgery yet. Steve liked Amanda's little clitty bouncing up and down in the air as she rode his cock, and she rode it a lot. Amanda fell head over heels in love with Steve.

Amanda got on the elevator and was greeted by Gina. "So, is this your last day, Gina?"

She glanced over at the perky little sissy. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"

"Gina, why do you hate me so much? I told you I'm sorry. Do you think this was easy for me?"

Gina hit the button to stop the elevator. "Andy... Amanda, don't you think it's odd that you suddenly wanted to be a woman and that you love Steve, while you were working on those pills..."

"Stop it Gina, " Amanda protested. "You're just jealous because he loves me and not you anymore. He told me about how you two used to be together."

Gina started to cry. "You think that's what it's all about? I don't give a damn about Steve. We started this company together, but that's it. We used some of my family's money to do it too. Did he tell you that?"

Amanda took her hand. "Gina, I care about you, and it breaks my heart to see you so upset. It doesn't have to be like this..."

"Yes, it does Andy, " she replied before catching her mistake. "Amanda. Look, you know how I feel about you. You're being manipulated, and it's sick what he's done to you. He's sick. The twisted fuck has a thing for shemales, and I hate what he's done to..."

"Stop it! I am not a shemale, " Amanda protested. "Don't call me that. I'm a woman. I'm finally living my life as I've always wanted it. Why can't you be happy for me?"

Gina hit the button to get the elevator to move again. The tall auburn-haired beauty had enough. "Tell me one thing, Amanda. How long have you wanted to be a woman? Really. How long?"

Amanda's face had a strained look on it. "I don't know. As long as I can remember, " she smiled. "And Steve was there for me from the start. Did you know he even took me shopping for clothes and bought lingerie for me and then he..."

Gina put her hand up in the air. "Stop right there. TMI. I don't want to hear about it."

Amanda giggled. "But he's really well-endowed and..."

The elevator door opened and there stood Steve in his black suit with his slightly graying beard and that smile. Amanda practically jumped into his arms as he entered the elevator. "Baby, I missed you so much, " she said as she kissed him.

He laughed. "Sweetie, you just saw me this morning."

Amanda could feel Steve's cock pressed up against her as she wore her tight blue dress. Gina rolled her eyes as she exited the elevator to her office. "One day you'll be sorry, " she said.

As the door shut, Steve hit the button to go to his private floor. Amanda was already down on her knees and had Steve's pants down with his eight-inch cock in her mouth. "You like daddy's cock, don't you honey?"

"I need daddy's cock, " she replied as she licked his shaft up and down, kissing it with her red lipstick painted lips.

"Of course, you do, " he replied. The door opened and he helped her to her feet as he led her to his desk. "I'm gonna give you every inch of it too."

Amanda lay on her back on the desk, and Steve removed her silky baby blue panties and kissed her clitty. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, baby. You and I are gonna do great things together."

She grinned at him. "Shut up and fuck me, daddy. I need you inside me."

He smiled at her. "If you insist." He didn't even have to take his time with her anymore He jammed his cock deep inside her willing pussy hole as she let out a moan of satisfaction. "Who's my bitch?"

"I'm your bitch baby, " she replied as he pushed it in deep. "I'm your dirty little whore."

He grabbed her clitty tightly as he continued fucking her hard. "I want you to cum for me. Show me how much you love daddy's cock."

The look on her face told the story. Her eyes were glazed over and they rolled in the back of her head as she was filled with an intense pleasure. "Fill me up, daddy. Please."

He grinned. “Not until you cum for me. I want to know how good my cock makes that tight pussy feel. Cum for me."

He held her clitty without stroking it. "Stroke it, baby. Please."

He continued to massage her sweet spot with his hard love shaft. "Nope. I have the control here, not you. Cum for me, you little slut. Everybody thinks you're so sweet, such a good girl, but you're just a little slave to my cock, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm your slave, " she replied, not even thinking at this point. "I'll do what you say, daddy."

"Then cum for me. Right now, you little bitch. My dick is in you ass, and you love it, don't you."

"Oh God, " she said as she started cumming in his hand. He licked his fingers. "You taste so sweet, Amanda."

"Fill me up, daddy, " she begged.

He tensed up and pushed in, firing his first wave inside her sissy hole. "Right there, baby. Take it all."

She felt the warmth of his cum pushing inside of her, and it made her feel content. She had never wanted anything in her life more than to be fucked by Steve, whenever he wanted. She wanted to look pretty for him and to please him in any way possible.

He leaned down and kissed her. "You're mine completely now, Amanda. You can't help it. You and I are gonna run this industry."

"Does that mean I can have that red BMW I wanted, " she asked as she kissed him?

"We'll see, " he replied.

"But sweetie, it goes with my two favorite dresses and I..."

He put his pants back on. "It's already been bought, Amanda. Now, compose yourself. We have work to do." He reached into his desk and grabbed a pink butt plug. "Here you go, baby. So, you don't mess up your dress."

She giggled "So I don't let any leak out. I want it all inside me."

He laughed. "You're such a little slut."

"I'm your little slut, " she replied with a wink.

He slapped her ass. "Don't you forget it, baby. I'll have more for you later, but we have a meeting with Jake and his crew on the fifth floor. They have a development on our little anxiety pill that I think could be huge."

She reapplied her red lipstick and lip gloss with her compact mirror. "Did they follow my instructions?"

"To the letter. They say the results are premising."

She pursed her lips and admired the way they shined in the mirror. "I can't believe they were effecting people's minds to the point that they could be instructed to do things against their will. I mean... There's no way anybody could do that to me."

He opened the elevator door and smiled at her. "Of course not, dear, you're much too smart for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment