Playtime

Mind

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Special Treat For Sissy Rita






Sissy Rita sat in her chair at the desk chatting with her sissy friends at her favorite web site. She wore the pink nightie picked out by her wife and panties to match. As a bonus, Her wife even locked her in a pink chastity cage.

Her wife Linda was out at the gym working out. She wore the cutest pink gym sweats that made her ass look so voluptuous that Rita ached to be let out of the cage. The pink top Linda wore wasn't any better as its tightness barely contained Linda's DD Breasts. She didn't even wear a bra, which Rita found odd. She thought she would at least wear a sports bra.

"I'm home sweetie, " came a voice from behind. It was Linda, her long brown hair was a mess, but her face was all a glow. She walked over and kissed her sissy on the cheek. "Did you miss me?"

Rita had a sudden aching in her cage as it tightened immediately. Did Linda just have sex? The sissy kissed her wife's cheek. "Did you have a good work out, dear?"

Linda smiled the brightest smile. "Oh, Rita, it was the best. I haven't had a work out like this in a long time. Steven gave me a special training session, just for me. It was after they closed, and his friend Jimmy even helped. God, they have such stamina, I could barely keep up."

Rita turned red with embarrassment. "Two trainers?"

"Sweetie, " she said as she kissed Rita on the lips. Rita tasted something different from that kiss and knew Linda had sucked cock.. "You told me these guys would take care of me, and they certainly did, " she took her sissy's hand as they went to the bedroom. "Come with me."

Linda gigged. "Help me out of these sweats, " she instructed as Rita got down to her knees. There was a wet spot in front of her sweats. The sissy looked up at her wife, who smiled and winked at her. She wore no panties. Didn't she have panties when she left?

Linda lay on the bed, and her pussy was wet as she spread her legs. "I brought this home for you, baby. I know how much you like eating my pussy, and now there's a little something special there for you. "

Rita noticed a pink butt plug in Linda's ass. "Since when do you wear a plug, dear?"

She giggled. "That was Steve's idea, but wait a moment baby. I need your tongue in my pussy right now. God, I love the way you eat my pussy, baby."

Rita ached to be let out of her cage. "Honey, I need to have you, please."

"Rita, we'll fuck later. I need you to eat me. Jimmy left something extra for you."

Rita licked the outside of her pussy, and it was strong with the taste of sperm. "That's it, baby. Clean me up. I can't have my pussy looking so messy."

Oh God I need out of this cage, the sissy thought. She licked all of the leaking sperm from outside her wife's sweet love box before probing inside of her with her tongue, using her lips to suck out the juices. "Mm, somebody loves the taste of cum and pussy juices, " she said as she pushed up against Rita's face.

Rita kept licking and playing with her wife's clit. It wasn't long before Linda began having another orgasm, her third of the night. "Mm, I have such a sweet little sissy."

"I love you Linda, " she said as he continued licking.

Linda grabbed her legs and exposed her ass and the plug inside. "Baby, remove the plug. Steve left something special for you."

"Wait, he knows?"

"Of course he does. You know Steve. He wouldn't do me unless me knew you were okay with it. When I said you wanted this for me, he said he wanted my ass. He thought it would be hot if you tasted his cum from my ass, and I agreed."

Rita removed the plug from her wife's gaping ass. In a moment, she was pushing Steve's white love juices out, and Rita began lapping it up. She made Linda squirm as her tongue touched her well fucked hole. "Mm, nobody can lick my ass the way you can sweetie. My special little sissy."

Rita kept at it, hoping she would earn a release from her cage. She actually enjoyed orally pleasing her wife at every opportunity. In no time, Steve's cum was in her sissy mouth, and she moved up to kiss her wife. "God, I love you so much Linda."

She pulled Rita in for a deep kiss that lasted for some time. "I love you more, even if you are a little sissy bitch."

"Does that mean we can go out dressed up next Friday night, " the sissy asked, hopefully?

She smiled. "Of course it does. I have salon appointments booked for us that Friday. I want my sissy looking pretty and fuckable."

Rita kissed her again. "Speaking of fuckable, can I get out of the cage? I need you so badly."

Linda giggled as she stood up and went to the closet. Rita looked on nervously. "Baby, what are you doing?"

It was obvious as Linda grabbed her black harness with her pink strap on cock. "Well, I did say we'd fuck, so you need to bend over on the bed, sweetie."

"But..."

"Oh, stop it, you know how much you love having my cock in that pussy of yours. Are you still plugged?"

Rita blushed as she stood up. "Yes."

Linda fastened the harness and pointed to the bed. "On the bed, Missy. And remove the plug. Momma's got something bigger for you."

"Be gentle."

Linda smiled "Sweetie, I'm always gentle, aren't I? We've got to get you ready for the real thing."

Rita removed the plug and looked behind at her wife. "But, what if I'm not ready for cock?"

Linda pushed against her sissy's lubed and exposed hole. "Sweetie, last time we did this, you came inside your cage. I think you're more than ready for cock. Plus, if you look as hot as I think you will after Friday's appointment, the guys will want that ass."

Linda eased her six inch fake cock in side her sissy's pussy hole. Rita was quite used to it and pushed back. "Fuck, you're right. I'm ready."

Linda began slowly thrusting in and out. "Of course you are, dear. All good sissies take cock eventually. It might happen sooner than you think."

Rita rocked back and forth as her cage helplessly dangled, protecting her swollen clitty. "What does that mean?"

Linda concentrated on hitting her sissy in the right spot and could tell my her body language and moans that she was doing well. "It means Steve asked me if I wanted to bring my sissy for a workout with him and a couple of his friends sometime."

Rita was slowly leaking pre cum inside her cage as the pleasure built up. "He did?"

Linda began fucking her sissy deeper and more deliberate strokes. "I told him I'd think about it. So, I guess we need to get you a cute outfit to wear for our workout."

Rita could feel the pleasure building as her wife's thrusts became harder and more deliberate. Then, she abruptly pulled out. "Get on your back sweetie, I have an idea."

Rita lay on her back with her legs in the air as Linda grabbed a vibrator out of her bedside drawer. She shoved her dildo back inside her sissiy's needy pussy and resumed her slow and steady strokes. "Do you like my cock making you my sissy, baby?"

Rita gazed into her wife's pretty blue eyes and saw the love. "Of course I do. I need your cock."

Linda giggled "Oh my God, I created a little sissy slut." She turned on her vibrator and held it on top of Rita's chastity cage. "Well, momma's got a big surprise for you."

The vibrating sensation and the cock massaging her insides was heavenly to Rita as she closed her eyes. "Mm, oh God."

"Don't close your eyes, sweetie. I want you to look at the woman giving this to you." She plunged the rubber cock in deep as she said, "You belong to me."

A tear appeared in the sissy's eye, but she was feeling anything but pain. Linda had become an expert at prostate massaging and the vibrator was too much. If this was the only way Rita came again, she would die a happy sissy.

Linda grinned. "Oh dear, is my sissy about to cum for me, with her clitty locked helpless in my cage?"

"Ungh, " was all Rita managed as some of her sissy juices began to leak out. "Oh..."

She sensually massaged her sissy's sweet spot with her fake cock. "Do you like my gift to you?"

More cum leaked out as the sissy slowly orgasmed. She did not break eye contact, and though there were no words, the look in her eyes was one that conveyed her true love for her wife. "Ah... Mm..."

"I think you deserve this after tonight, " she smiled lovingly. "Such a good sissy hubby to me."

Rita's orgasm lasted longer than ever before. Then, her wife lay down on top of her and they embraced in a passionate kiss. No words, just kissing and caressing each others bodies.

As Rita's thoughts returned to her, it was she who broke the silence. "I think that gym membership was just the thing for you, honey. I'm glad I signed you up for it."

She kissed her sissy and smiled. "I'm glad you did to. It was just what I needed. I'm looking forward to meeting with Steve and Jimmy again next Monday." She kissed Rita again. "Of course, I'll bring you home another special treat."

No comments:

Post a Comment