Playtime

Mind

Friday, April 28, 2017

A Lover Like No Other - Reason To Celebrate


A Lover Like No Other

When Missy moved into the apartment down the hall, Steve could see there was something special about her. She wasn't the least bit shy. He stepped out his front door to see the attractive blond-haired woman walking towards him. Her tight red dress didn't leave a lot to the imagination. She wore five-inch heels and practically strutted up to him. "Hi sweetie, " she smiled as she stuck out her hand with her long red nails. "I'm Missy."

Steve was a bit nervous and blushed as he flashed an awkward smile. "Oh, hi. I'm Steve."

"I need to get settled in, " she said as she walked away. "We should talk some time."

Steve wasn't normally one of those guys who stared at women. He wasn't gay or anything like that. He wasn't what you would call macho either. However, he admired her as she walked down the hallway. She had the most gorgeous legs, and he loved the way her body moved when she walked. He realized he was getting hard and quickly ducked back into his apartment.

Steve did pretty well for himself as the assistant manager of the 1st National Bank. He lived modestly in his apartment even though he could have moved to a better place. He was beginning to hear talk that he could be in line for a promotion to manager if the rumored retirement of Ms. Carmichael was true.

Because he was so dedicated to his goal of moving up the corporate ladder, Steve didn't have much of a social life. Maybe a movie here or there, but he hadn't dated since his girlfriend of three years broke up with him almost a year ago. He wasn't a bad looking man. He kept himself in shape and took advantage of the company perk of gym membership.

As the next couple of weeks passed, he noticed Missy with three different guys. She dressed in outfits that showed off her body and her impressive bust, but she pulled it off in a way that didn't scream slut. He walked out of his apartment just as Missy was walking by and talking on her phone. She sounded upset. "Well fine, Mike. I thought you might be different, but you're just like all the rest." She threw her phone. "Fucking men!"

"Whoa, " Steve said, startling her as she turned around. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Oh, hi Steve, " she replied as she walked to her phone and bent over to pick it up. Her blue dress wasn't any longer than the red dress she wore the day they met, and Steve got a glimpse of her baby blue panties. "I'm sorry about that."

Steve laughed. "I totally understand. No need to apologize."

"Seriously?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

She smiled at him. "Thanks. Maybe you can help me. What is it with guys? I mean, they say they want a relationship with a stable girl. I don't need a man to pay my way. I do alright for myself. Then, you have a date with them, they tell you one thing and then they're gone."

Steve was lost in her blue eyes for a moment. "Well, do you think you've just been meeting guys who only, " he blushed, "um, you know, want to..."

"Have sex, " she asked matter of factly?

"Well, you know some guys, they don't appreciate the inner beauty of a woman. You know, they only want sex."

"Oh, I rock their world, " she proudly replied. "I think I give them more than they can handle."

He stared at her, fighting the erection that wanted to emerge in his pants. "Missy, maybe they just need to know the woman you are on the inside. I mean... Sex, um, it's not the only thing in life. Just get to know them. You seem real sweet to me. Make them work for it."

She smiled at him as she played with her long blond hair between her fingers. "Thanks, sweetie." She gave him a peck on the cheek as she turned to walk away. "You know, we should still go do something together. Come by my place some time."

He watched her walk away, and he felt lucky she wasn't looking at him. He had an erection that threatened to tear a hole in his slacks. He turned and went back into his apartment and headed to the bathroom to masturbate to images of Missy in his mind.

When Steve walked out of the apartment, Carl the handy man walked by with his tool box. He was an older, balding man, and the two of them would sometimes chat about sports. "Hey Carl. What's up?"

"I got a call to fix the plumbing in the tranny's apartment, so I'm missing the damn game, " he replied, not even hiding the fact that he was annoyed.

"Excuse me?"

Carl laughed. "The tranny. You know, the new girl, Missy."

"I'm sorry, tranny?"

"You're not too bright, are you, " the older man asked. "Tranny. It means chick with a dick."

Steve got a bit defensive. "You really shouldn't go around talking like that about women, Carl. Sure, she wears things that leave little to the imagination, but she's quite beautiful."

Carl laughed. "Hey, no argument on that, but she's packing, and quite a bit from what Mike told me."

"Mike?"

"Yeah, Mike. He stops in at Deano's Bar all the time, " the handy man explained. "Said they had a date and it was going well. She gave him a blow job. Next thing you know, she's pulling out her..."

"Carl, please. This can't be true, " Steve insisted. "I heard her talking to a Mike on the phone and..."

"I'm just telling you what I heard, " Carl replied as he headed for Missy's apartment. "Hey, the big game's on tomorrow night. They could make the playoffs. Wanna come check it out on the 70 inch?"

"Sure, if I don't get bogged down with work."

Carl laughed. "That's the trouble with you. You work too much."

"Yeah, it's what keeps me in the lap of luxury."

The next day, Steve noticed Missy walking with a man. She was wearing a pair of skin tight black leather shorts that only highlighted her sexy ass all the more. He ducked back into his apartment to avoid being seen, and once again headed to the bathroom to relieve his tensions.

After seeing the two together a couple more times, he realized that Missy might finally have a boyfriend. He found himself moping around the house when he wasn't working. The only positive was it appeared likely that he would get the promotion, though Ms. Carmichael suggested that the presence of a girlfriend in his life might be just the thing to land the deal.

It was a Saturday night and he sat on the couch watching Saturday Night Live when there was a knock on the door. It was Missy, in tears. "Steve, I didn't know who else to talk to. Do you have a minute?"

He invited her in. "Can I get you something? Water, soda, beer?"

"Anything stronger? " She asked as she sat on the couch.

"Fireball it is then, " he replied as he reached into a cupboard for the new bottle.

He sat down next to her. "Would you like first drink or should I?"

She grabbed it, opened it and took the first drink. "Thanks sweetie."

He took a big drink. "So, what's wrong?"

She wiped a tear. "It's Trevor. The fucker tried to beat me, so I pulled out my gun and..."

"Wait, what?"

"I keep a gun in my purse, just in case, " she explained. "I'm not looking for trouble, but I'm not gonna play punching bag because some macho asshole has an attitude and can't deal with me."

Steve took another drink and handed it to her. "Wait, why would he want to... Missy, what happened?"

"I took your advice." She took a big drink. "We went slowly. A dinner date. We went to a show. We went to the aquarium. We were talking about all kinds of things. He seemed like a real nice guy."

She took another drink and handed him the bottle as he took a drink. "Okay. Sounds good. So, what happened?"

"We got back to my place tonight, and I was super ready for him, " she grabbed the bottle from him and took another drink. "I mean, honestly sweetie, I don't like waiting as long as I did, but I wanted to try it your way."

She looked at him almost lustfully and took another drink before handing him back the bottle. "Sweetie, can I ask you something? Why haven't you come by my place?"

"Honestly, Babydoll, um, I mean," He took a big drink. The alcohol was already affecting him, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, " she giggled. "Babydoll?"

He took another drink. "I'm sorry."

"I've never been called that before. " She put her hand on his leg. "Why didn't you tell me you liked me?"

Her touch sent a rush throughout his body. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you were interested, and I don't know. Work has kept me busy, and I may have a promotion. It's between me and James, but he's engaged. I'm single. Ms. Carmichael thinks I am more qualified, but if I had a girlfriend..."

"I see, " she took a drink. "So, when do you find out if you'll get it?"

"They are having a big party at corporate in New York next week, " he explained. The way she was rubbing his leg had him hard as a rock and leaking. "I'm supposed to fly out on Wednesday."

"Oh, " the look in her eyes almost made him feel like the prey for the predator.

"So, um, " he cleared his throat. He was feeling pretty good from the alcohol buzz. "What happened with your date? Why did you pull a gun on him?"

"I'm not going to have to pull a gun on you, am I sweetie, " she asked with an evil grin? "I mean, I'm packing, but the gun is at home."

The innuendo went over his head. "Don't be silly, Babydoll. Tell me what happened."

"Well, I wanted sex, and he took issue with that."

Steve was confused. "I don't follow. What kind of a guy would not want to have sex with a goddess like you?"

"Oh, so it's goddess now, is it?" She laughed. "Are you sure?"

"Missy, you are the most beautiful woman I've even seen, " he admitted. "I swear to God I have dreams about you. A couple times after seeing you I had to run to the bathroom and..."

She giggled. "Aw. You really know how to make a girl feel special."

"I don't know what it is, but..."

Missy stood up in her black dress. "Okay, it's the moment of truth. I like you a lot too Steve. I think we could have something special, but I have to show you something."

"What?"

"This is what a lot of guys can't handle about me. I need to know if you can, " she removed her dress and bra to reveal the most beautiful hormone grown nearly D Cup breasts. Next came her panties as she reached between her legs to untuck what she had been hiding.

Steve stared at her and it, but he didn't say anything.

It's a moment that Missy had lived many times before, and it didn't always go so well. "Say something, sweetie."

"You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, " he answered.

She giggled. "I had a feeling you'd say that. Why don't you come over here and touch it?"

He was unsure of what to do, but her sexy voice commanded him. "Don't be shy. It doesn't bite. Come touch my she cock."

He was quickly on his knees as she stood in front of him. He touched the first cock that didn't belong to him. This one was a couple inches bigger than his and attached to a beautiful woman.

"I like to have my boyfriend’s suck it, sweetie, " she smiled down on him. "Will you suck it for me?"

He didn't have to be asked twice. He felt compelled to do anything to please this woman. "Good boy. You see, I have a name for my lover too. I call him my pussy boy. Do you want to be my pussy boy, Sweetie?"

"Mmm hmm, " he replied without taking his mouth off of her eight-inch clitty.

She moaned as she felt the tip touch the back of his throat. She knew she had him in the palm of her hand. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, Steven?"

"Yes, " he replied going back to running his tongue underneath her pussy stick as he sucked it.

"You do that so well, sweetie. Mama could get used to this, but she has other needs from her pussy boy." She pulled it out of his mouth and waved it in front of his face. "You know what that means, don't you."

He blushed. "You... You want to put it..."

"I want to fuck that virgin ass of yours, pussy boy. You know you want it too, and you're gonna get it a lot from me. Is that okay with you, sweetie?"

He nodded.

She shook her head. "Say it, pussy boy."

"Oh God, " he relied as his cock was leaking in his pants. "I want you to fuck my ass."

She laughed and reached for the bottle to take another swig. "Just as I thought. I don't have my purse. You have lube, right?"

"Will Vaseline work?"

"Good enough, baby. Go get it."

He retrieved Vaseline from the bathroom. "Now what?"

She kissed him deeply. "You are so adorable, like a virgin. Strip for me, pussy boy."

He was naked in no time and his cock was rock hard at six inches. She reached down and gave it a squeeze. "Not bad, baby. Mine's bigger, but not bad. I want you to lay on your back on the couch with your ass on the arm?"

"Shouldn't I... Doggy style, " he asked nervously?

She smiled and kissed him again. "Later. I want to look you in the eyes when I fuck you for the first time."

He felt a rush through his body. "Oh God." He put his arms around her and kissed her deeply.

She pointed to the couch. "Come on. We don't have all night. Oh wait. We do. How about, I can't wait to feel your tight ass around this magnificent piece of meat?"

He was on his back as she instructed him. "Legs up, pussy boy. Wrap your arms around them. Good boy."

She put her fingers in the Vaseline and rubbed his tight hole before poking a finger in there. "Oh my, you are tight." She put another finger in.

He was nervous, but what she was doing felt good. "Will it... Will it hurt?"

"A little at first, " she said reassuringly, "but you're gonna love riding mama's cock."

Abruptly, she removed her fingers and positioned her she cock at his rear entry. "Just relax, baby. It's gonna be okay."

She pushed for a few moments before the resistance began to give way. "Oh God, " he moaned.

"Relax, lover, " she said as she looked him in the eyes. "You're doing real good. Mama's gonna teach you how she likes it."

Slowly, she began to enter him, inch by inch. "Oh, God, Don't stop."

She laughed. "I wasn't planning to. You're doing good, sweetie. Almost there. That's it."

Soon she was inside him and thrusting slowly. "I'm gonna go slow this time, but you'll learn to take it harder, sweetie. Trust me." He moaned and rolled eyes back. "Ah ah, look at me, pussy boy. That's it."

"Oh, God. It feels so... I can't believe it..."

She giggled. "Believe it. You're mine now. Fuck, you are so tight." She reached down and rubbed the head of his cock and put a finger in her mouth. "Yummy. Somebody's leaking."

"I'm gonna cum, " he warned.

She squeezed his cock. "Not until I do, baby. It's not polite."

She picked up the pace slightly with steady thrusts and grabbed his cock and started stroking it. "Are you ready?"

He let out a loud moan and erupted in her hand. She hadn't broken eye contact with him. "You little slut, " she teased.

"I'm sorry, " he replied halfheartedly as he was still, cumming, "Oh, mmm, God!"

"Mmm, here it is, pussy boy. Oh yeah." She let loose her love fluids inside is ass. "Fuck, I needed that."

It was a moment of intimate bliss as she gently stroked his cock while hers was still inside his ass. "You're mine now, baby."

There was a popping sound as she pulled out of him. "Are you having second thoughts, " she asked as she sat down on the edge of the couch?"

He pulled her on top of him as they embraced in a passion ate kiss. "What do you think?"

They kissed for several minutes. "Is this real, " she said as thy embraced?

"Well, the way my ass feels right now would suggest it is, Babydoll."

Missy grinned. "That's nothing, baby, but you'll get used to it." She kissed him.

"From what I've heard, Missy... I..."

"Sweetie, don't be shy around me, " she said as she got up off the couch. "Say what's on your mind."

Steve sat up. "Well, I've heard that girls like you don't like their..."

Missy laughed. "You can say it. Cock."

"Well, I've heard most want to have the surgery"

She shook her head. "Some, not all. I haven't let them touch my body yet." She posed for him. "This is my face, my body. My mom was pretty well endowed." She played with her breasts. "These are mine thanks to the hormones."

"You're beautiful. More than the women I know."

"Aw, thank you sweetie." She grabbed her cock. "And this. Well, my mom said daddy was well endowed one night when we were drinking, but I don't know. Never saw it. But, I do like mine. I get pleasure from it. Not saying I won't have the surgery one day, but I have worries. Sex is very important to me, and I get a lot of pleasure from it."

"Oh God, " he finished the bottle of Fireball.

"What's wrong?"

He looked worried as he spoke. "Does this mean I'm gay?" She laughed at him. "I'm serious, Missy."

"Do you like guys, Steven?"

"No, of course not, " he replied. "I mean, I support gay rights and all of that. Everybody should be happy and..."

She moved in and kissed him. "Do I look like a man to you?"

"Not a damn bit, Babydoll. You're a goddess."

She giggled. "Flattery will get you everywhere. I'm a woman. I just happen to have been born differently than other women." She kissed him again. "And you are a man..." They enjoyed a deep kiss before she broke it off. "who just happens enjoy riding my beautiful she cock."

He blushed. "Well, I um..."

"Are you denying it?"

"No, I'm not. I just..."

She slipped back into her panties as she began getting dressed. "Good, because I like a boyfriend who is a bit of a bottom."

"Leaving so soon?"

She eased into her dress. "I wanna go get breakfast. Do you want to go get breakfast at that place around the corner?"

"Now?"

"Yeah now. I'm hungry."

"Missy, I'm, um, leaking back there."

She laughed. "I do tend to cum a lot. Just get dressed and let’s go. It's no big deal. I've done it."

"Let me clean up, " he replied as he kissed her.

"I'm gonna go get my purse and freshen up. You do what you have to do, and I'll be back."




Reason To Celebrate

It was Monday when Missy decided to surprise Steve at the bank after work. She wore a red dress, a bit longer than usual at knee length, panty hose and heels. She knocked on the locked door and was greeted by an older woman who was elegantly dressed in her Navy-Blue skirt suit. She opened the door a crack. "May I help you?"

Missy smiled. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to bother you, but is Steven here by chance? I'm his girlfriend, Missy. I wanted to surprise him by taking him to dinner."

The lady had the biggest smile on her face, a look of genuine happiness. "Girlfriend? Really? He never told me that. Won't you come in. My name is Elanor. Elanor Carmichael. Oh, this is wonderful. You know, Steven has been so amazing to work with, and just between you and me, he's been a bit of a hermit since he broke up with Stephanie. What's it been? A year now? Anyway, he was helping me with some paperwork... Steven, your girlfriend is here."

Steve was in Elanor's office going over some numbers. "Girlfriend, " he muttered to himself as he got up and went to the ladies.

"You didn't tell Elanor about me, " Missy teased? "Are you ashamed of me or something?"

"I just hadn't had..."

"Oh, you know what would be perfect, Steven, " Elanor interrupted. "You should bring Missy with you to New York."

Steve was blushing. "Well, she's probably..."

Elanor took Missy's hand. "Have you ever been to New York, dear?"

"Not since I was little."

"Oh, you simply must come. We could go shopping." Elanor was carrying on as if Missy was the girlfriend of her own son. Truth be known, she had become close to him in the ten years they worked together and thought of him in that way. She was lobbying hard for him to get the job when she retired. "We'll make a day of it. With the raise that Steven will be getting, he can afford it. By the way, who does your nails? they are beautiful."

"I have a friend in Pasadena. She does great work. I can set you up with an appointment if you like."

Steve cleared his throat. "Um, ladies."

"It's settled then, " Elanor insisted. "You're coming with us. Steven needs a date anyway. I hope it's not too forward of me, but may I join you two for dinner?"

Missy smiled and looked at her boyfriend. "Of course. That would be great. I bet you have some good stories about Steven."

"Oh, look at him, " Elanor pointed out. "He's blushing."


Elanor and Missy hit it off from the start. Missy just had a personality that people loved. In New York, Steve noticed the guys checking his girlfriend out, and it made him feel a bit jealous. This is my girlfriend, he thought, and then he started thinking about what it would be like to marry her. The three of them went shopping, but Steve sneaked off to do something in private. That didn't stop the ladies from going on a major shopping spree.

Steve had no idea if he was going to be getting the promotion, James had arrived early and had a day of golfing with Rex Collins, the president of the company. At the party, the two seemed to be getting along well.

Missy could see Steve was stressing out. "I don't know, Babydoll. James seems to be nice and chummy with him. This may not work out."

Missy gave him a peck on the cheek. "You worry too much, sweetie. Here, let me take care of this."

A waitress with a tray of drinks passed by, and Missy grabbed two of them and headed to where Rex and James were standing. "Do you need a drink, Mr. Collins, " she asked as she handed him a scotch and soda on the rocks?

He took it with a smile. "You read my mind, darling."

"I thought so, " she smiled as she held out her hand. "I'm Missy, Steve's girlfriend. Pleased to meet you."

He gently took her hand and brought it up to his lips for a kiss. "Pleased to meet you. You know, Elanor has told me a lot about him. I'm very impressed."

Steve walked up to hear the conversation. "You don't know the half of it, " she said with a wink.

"Perhaps you could tell me out on the balcony, " said the slightly graying older man. "I'm afraid I'm a bit of a smoker, and I'm in need of one now."

"Sure, " she rubbed his back. "Lead the way."

James and Steve watched the two walk away. James broke the awkward silence. "She's new."

"We just started dating, " Steve explained. "I don't know. There's something about her."

"I can see that, " James replied as he grabbed a drink off a tray being carried by a waitress. "You know, you're wasting your time. The deal is done."

"What?"

"I'm going to be named branch manager, " James proclaimed proudly. "Done deal. But, Steve, I still want you as my assistant manager."

Steve could see red, but he knew this was not the time to cause a scene. James had only been working there for three years, and it was Steve who trained him. He held out his hand. "Congratulations."

"I'm glad you're taking it so well. We need you, and who knows? Your day may be coming soon."

James and Steve made idle chat, but Steve's mind was in another place. His perfect evening was ruined. What was he going to do now? He was going to look like a loser in Missy's eyes, and he was starting to have self-doubts.

After about 20 minutes, Missy and Rex came walking back. Both seemed cheerful. Rex held out his hand. "Steve, I know this was going to be made official tomorrow, but I feel it's only fair to tell you now."

Steve felt the little box in his pocket. "Tell me what, sir?"

"We're going with James as manager of the downtown LA branch."

"I see, " Steve got down on one knee in front of Missy. "I don't know if you'll want me or not, but I know I love you Missy. Will you marry me?"

Missy put her hands in front of her mouth and gasped. It was a nice sized ring. "Oh my God."

He stood up. "Is that a yes?"

She threw her arms around him. "Of course, that's a yes."

He put the ring on her finger. "Then it's official. We're getting married."

"Great, " Rex interjected. "We'll have the wedding on my yacht."

"Sir, no. I couldn't have you do that."

Rex shook his head. "I insist. Besides, the Vice President of corporate deserves a big wedding."

Steve gasped. "The what?"

"I'm surprised Elanor didn't tell you, " the company president explained. "We love what we've heard about you. Elanor played a big role in our Southern California expansion, and she says you've got what it takes. We're setting you up with an office and all the perks. We'll go over it all tomorrow, but congratulations, " They shook hands on the deal. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I see Elanor. She and I have some catching up to do."

Missy smiled. "James, would you excuse us?"

She took Steve's hand and led him away, out of the room, down the hallway and into the elevator. "Where are you taking me?"

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately as the elevator doors shut. "I'd fuck you right here, but we can't have it on camera. Wouldn't be good for your career."

The elevator door opened, and she led him by the hand down the hallway where a white sign hung on a door knob of the restroom that read, Out Of Order, "Perfect, " she said as she locked the door behind them.

She pushed him against the door and kissed him. "Your clothes. Off. Now."

His cock was rock hard, and she was on her knees sucking it in an instant as she had removed her dress to reveal a matching pink bra and panty set. "You're not gonna walk straight for a week, " she said as she looked up at him.

"Can I suck it?"

She pulled down her panties as her eight inch she cock popped free. "Here it is. pussy boy. Have at it."

Steven was doing things with his tongue that some cock suckers hadn't figured out in years and was soon gagging as he deep throated her.

"Fuck this, " she pointed to the sink. "Bend over that."

She reached into her bag and pulled out some lube. "This is much better than Vaseline, sweetie. I'm going deep and hard this time."

He felt the slick wetness and he gulped at the words "deep and hard." She pushed her she cock head against his hole, and it gave way easier as she aggressively pushed in.

"Aw, fuck, " he cried. "It hurts, Babydoll."

"Sometimes it does, but you have to get used to it, " she leaned down and kissed his neck. "This ass is mine now, and you're gonna be getting more than most girls dream of."

She was making slow and deliberate deep thrusts at first as he grunted and moaned and still talked of pain. "You're mine, Steven. Powerful banker by day, my pussy boy by night. Or during the day when we can."

Her thrusts picked up and she was aggressively pounding his ass. There was no thought about what any of this meant. Steve just knew it felt good. He turned his head and she leaned down to kiss him. "How do you like me now, baby?"

"I fucking love you, " he moaned.

She laughed. "Take my she cock, pussy boy."

She was pounding his ass hard, and to her delight, he was pushing back and taking it better than any lover she had ever had. Steve was lost in a sexual haze and was simply grunting and moaning his approval.

"Daddy never thought I'd amount to anything, " she giggled. "Now, I'm gonna be a banker's wife."

"Uh, oh, yeah, " he moaned.

"What do you suppose Mr. Collins would think if he found out what a pussy boy you were, " she asked as she grabbed his hips and kept thrusting?

She felt his ass muscles contracting and knew he was cumming hard. "Admit it. You love me, don't you?"

"I fucking love you, Babydoll., " he replied as he came harder and longer than he ever had in his life.

"Guess what, " she asked as she tensed up and unleashed her love juice inside his ass. "Oh, yeah, I love you too. Mmm, all for you, pussy boy."

The two were sweating as they stood and kissed passionately for several minutes. "We'd better get back to the party, sweetie."

Steve went to turn on the water, but it wasn't running. "Fuck, no water. I gotta get cleaned up."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a tampon. "Here, baby. Use this. It will help."

After a few minutes of tidying up as best they could, they were ready to go. "Ready?"

"I have a tampon in my ass, " he blushed, "but I'm ready."

She kissed him and unlocked the door. "And my cum. Don't forget my cum."

He swatted her ass. "You know the thought occurs that I owe you a good fucking."

She giggled. "No time now, sweetie. Save it for when we get back to the room."

"I can't wait."

She took his hand. "Trust me. It will be worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment