Playtime

Mind

Friday, December 13, 2019

Old Friends Meet As Sissies

Sissy Nicole sat at one of the tables outside the coffee house, sipping on a latte as she browsed the Internet on her laptop.  It wasn't easy for her to take these steps by herself.  She learned fashion and makeup and gained confidence all on her own.

She recalled the days in the chat room among other would be sissies.  They lived their fantasy in a chat room.  Nicole didn't want that life.  She had spent too many years as it was living this life inside her head.  She wanted to just be.

So, one day she took the plunge and just started teaching herself.  She shopped alone, practiced makeup and was eventually living life as a woman 24/7.  Not exactly passable, but presentable.  She wasn't afraid to go out the way she did.

Today it was a red dress and matching heals and hand bag.  To complete the look, he wore red nails and lipstick.  She was feeling good about herself.  She looked in the mirror before she left, and she loved the sexy woman staring back at her.  "I'm getting there, " she thought, as she finished brushing her long brown hair.

Vanessa came walking by the coffee house and did a double take.  Was that Nick?  Dressed as a woman?  She knew Nick in High School.  That is to say, they were friends.  She didn't go by Vanessa then as she hadn't come to terms with herself then.  She had yet to begin transition.

She walked up to the sissy who was focusing on the screen, oblivious to the world around her.  "Excuse me, do I know you?"

Nicole looked up from the screen.  The face looked familiar, but she couldn't place it.  "Maybe.  Let me think."

Vanessa noticed her friend's voice wasn't quite right yet.  "No, I'm sure of it.  We used to go to high school together.  We used to hang out."

The image of her old friend David came to mind.  "Oh, yeah.  You're Da...  Wait, what is your name now?"

Vanessa smiled and pulled up a chair at the table.  "I'm Vanessa, and what's your name.  Nicky?"

"It's Nicole. but you can call me Nicky if you want."

Vanessa eyed her friend.  "Oh my God, I had no idea you were trans.  You look good girl."

Nicole laughed.  "Me?  Look at you girl.  You look amazing.  Wow."

"Well, I didn't used to.  My Mistress helped me out.  Taught me a lot of things I needed to learn."

"Really?  I've heard a Mistress can be cruel."

Vanessa laughed.  "Oh, well sometimes I needed to be disciplined.  She locked me up in chastity..."

"Chastity!  Oh my god."

Vanessa reached across the table and touched her friend's hand.  "Oh, it's not that bad.  I was scared at first, but she showed me that I needed to lock it up to help me bring out my femininity."

Nicole still looked unsure.  "But, doesn't it hurt?  I mean..."

"No silly.  It's not that bad, and it has kept it from being a nuisance for me.  Well, I'm on hormones now, so it's not an issue, but I keep it locked up.  It makes Her happy.  I love my Mistress, and I do what it takes to make Her happy."

"Well, I've never met a woman who wanted anything to do with me..."

Nicole brushed her brown hair from her eye.  "I was in the same boat, but I met Mistress at a club.  She taught me so much.  I live with her and clean house, tend to her needs.  We're together, but she still has boy friends and..."

"Boyfriends?  I don't know about that..."

Vanessa took out a mirror and freshened up her lipstick.  "It's not that bad.  I mean, I can't expect her to be happy with a limp clittied little sissy, but I get to satisfy her in other ways.  Plus, sometimes she brings guys back for me and...?"

Nicole gasped.  "Guys?  I don't know about that, and I don't know if..."

Vanessa smiled.  "I do it for her.  I'm not really looking for a boyfriend, but I've sucked cock for her and more when she's asked me to.  She doesn't have a boyfriend as such, but she has guys over when she wants them.  She's a Pro Domme, and sometimes she uses me in a session if..."

"A session..."

Vanessa reached into her purse. "Look, sweetie, I'd love to fill you in on everything.  I think you'd be interested, but I have errands to run for Mistress.  I need to get going.  Let me give you my number."

Nicole shook her head.  "I don't know if I'm up to all of that..."

"Nonsense, " she said as she handed her a piece of paper with her number and address.  "You just don't know and you're scared.  I understand.  We can just talk and I can give you a tour of the dungeon..."

"Dungeon, " she interrupted as her face went white.  "There's a dungeon?"

"She's a Mistress, silly.  Of course she has a dungeon.  You just have to see it.  Say you'll come visit."

"I guess so."

"Great."  Vanessa got up and gave her friend a hug  "You'll love it.  Don't worry.  It's just a visit.  Maybe you can meet my Mistress too."

"Okay, maybe I will."

"Are you free Friday?"

Nicole thought for a moment.  "Yes, I am."

"Good, I'll see you then."  Vanessa walked away with a smile.  Nicole had potential to be the new sissy her Mistress was looking for.  It might take a little work, but she believed she could get her.  Nicole would be uncomfortable at first, she reasoned, but would learn to love it just as she did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment