Playtime

Mind

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A Stimulating Conversation Between Old Friends




Sheila sat down at an outside table sipping a cup of cappuccino.  It was a beautiful spring day, and she had just gotten her long brown hair and nails done at the beauty salon.  It was a day to treat herself, and she wanted to look good.  She wore a blue dress that went down to her knees and three inch heels.

This wasn't a date with her boyfriend.  In fact, she had grown frustrated with her boyfriend of four years.  This was bad news, because the two were headed to the alter in June.  She loved him, but she felt their relationship had grown stale.  It frustrated her, and she didn't know what to do about it.

She was looking forward to meeting her old friend from high school, Amanda.  Amanda had a wild streak back in those days.  She loved to party, and Sheila usually followed her lead.  The two always had a fun time together and somehow managed to stay out of trouble.  It was a sad day when Amanda left the state to go to college.

That was almost ten years ago.  She still pictured her friend with long black hair, a gorgeous figure that she envied, and ample bussoms.  The fact was she had feelings for her old friend, and the two had a bit of a fling together.

She watched as a lady dressed in tight jeans and an equally tight top came walking down the street.  This lady had short black hair, and it took Sheila a moment to realize that this was her dear friend.  She stood up to greet her.  "Amanda, so good to see you."

"Oh my God.  Sheila, look at you.  You look amazing, " she said as she hugged her tightly.

"Me, look at you.  My God, still gorgeous and an amazing figure."

Amanda sat down.  "Oh please.  You're a hottie."

Sheila smiled and blushed just a little.  "So, what are you up to these days?  What's it been, ten years?"

Amanda didn't answer at first.  The fact was she was now a professional and lifestyle dominatrix.  She made good money doing it and also operated an extensive web empire.  This allowed her to travel all over the world.  "Well, I'm sort of a Jill of all trades.  I council businessmen over the stresses of work.  I have an internet business.   You know, this and that."

"Oh, so the psychology degree paid off?  Good for you."  A lady brought a cup of black coffee to the table.  "Oh, I took the liberty of ordering you a cup of coffee, it's black..."

"Like my men, " she interrupted as the two laughed.

It got silent for a moment as Sheila admired her friend's necklace and earrings.  They were gold with diamonds and looked quite expensive.  "Look at you, the successful business woman."

"Oh stop it, " she interrupted.  "I know about you opening that second clothing store.  And you're getting married too?"

Sheila forced a smile.  "Yeah, married.  Oh, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be my matron of honor."

"Of course I will, " she replied as she took her friend's hand, "but there's something you need to tell me first."

"What's that?"

Amanda shook her head.  "Don't even try that.  You know I can see right through you.  What's the problem?"

Sheila nervously sipped her cappuccino.  "It's nothing.  It's just that things have gotten a little, I don't know, stale with Bill and I."

Amanda grinned devilishly, and Sheila knew that look well.  "What is it?  What are you thinking?"

She decided to come clean about her career.  "I know exactly what would help you get the most attentive little sissy hubby you could ever want."

Sheila laughed.  "What are you talking about?"

"Sweetie, I'm a Pro Domme.  I have a stable of subs, and some of them are cute little feminized sissies, like my husband, " she took a sip.  "Or I should say wife, since she is dressed 24/7 and in chastity."

Sheila's face went red.  "Chastity?  Your husband?  Don't you love him?"

Amanda lit a cigarette.  "You've got it all wrong, dear.  She loves her role as my wife, keeping things in order at home for me, making sure I have what I need to start my day and..."

"Wait, he actually likes it?"

"Well, it was a process, but I broke the little sissy down fast.  She does what I say and doesn't have an orgasm unless I tell her she can.  I plug her sometimes.  She sleeps in another bed in my bedroom unless I give her permission to share my bed.  She serves my boyfriends and me when she's told, and like I said, she's locked 24/7.  In fact, sometime I tie her up or spank her, or both, when she needs it."

Sheilas jaw dropped.  "I don't believe it."

Amanda reached for her purse.  She produced a picture of a man and another of somebody who looked like a woman, almost passable, with long blonde hair, and a pink dress."

"And that's..."

"My sissy wife Emily.  She really is adorable, " she beamed.  "You have to meet her."

"Why are you dong these things to somebody you love?"

She took another sip of her coffee.,  "It's exactly because I love her that I do it, because she needed it.  She didn't realize it at first, but she came to accept it.  She's a devoted little sissy, and she makes my life a lot easier.  She's really quite smart too."

Sheila was just staring at her friend.  "But, your sticking...."

"Plugs, sometimes dildos or my lover's cocks or..."

"Inside her and and using...  Chastity on her, um, him?"

Amanda grinned.  "Yes, I am."

"Why?"

Amanda had studied the BDSM lifestyle and read many books. especially on female domination.  "Well, sweetie, you use chastity to make your sub stop thinking with his little head.  Once he accepts that he's not getting inside you, you find out how much he really loves you.  How much he's willing to please you in other ways, and not just sexually.  In fact, she craves being locked up."

"But why the strap on, " Sheila asked, shocked at what she was hearing from her friend?  She had a wild streak, but this was much more than she remembered.

Amanda put out her cigarette on the ground.  "Because, after I've taken away his manhood, I establish my role as dominant by making him service my strap on orally.  And fucking her lets her know her position in our household.  The little sissy slut starts craving it."

"But bringing other guys into the bedroom."

Amanda grinned.  "Well, you know how much I love big cock, and she was average at best.  I love her for other reasons.  But, I still need a good fucking from time to time, and she loves seeing me pleased that way.  Of course, I could see she was a bit jealous of the cock, so I let her get in on the action when I think she's deserving.  Or, I'll arrange something for her in a more public setting."

Sheila could hardly believe what she was hearing or that she was turned on by it.  "And she likes that?"

Amanda shook her head.  "No, she loves it.  She's a little slut."

"So, she's gay then?"

Amanda finished her coffee.  "Oh no, she's bi.  She would fuck me in an instant if I let her.  I like to tease her and put her caged clitty up against my pussy and ask her why she's not fucking me.  Then she eats me out.  Oh, Sheila, she is a pro.  She can go for as long as I need her to, and she's very thorough."

Sheila's panties were getting wet at the excitement.  She couldn't deny her interest in this.  "How did you manage to do this?"

The Pro Domme couldn't erase the proud grin from her face.  "Why, are you interested in having a sissy of your own?"

Sheila shifted uneasily in her chair, but she couldn't deny her interest.  "I'd just like to hear how.  I don't know if I could make..."

"That's what they all say, " she interrupted, "but I know better.  Most men have an inner sissy waiting to get out.  Your Bill is no different.  You'll have Billie the sissy house wife in no time if you listen to me."

Amanda watched her friend as she shifted in her seat.  She could tell she was aroused.  "Oh my God, did you just get your rocks off?"

Sheila blushed.  "No"

"You little liar, " Amanda replied as her cell phone rang.  "What is it sweetie? Mama's busy."

Sheila looked at her friend in amazement.  Would it be possible to feminize Bill into a sissy husband?  Could she do such a thing?  She would love having an assistant as she grew her own business, and she couldn't deny how turned on she was.

Amanda put down the phone and grabbed a business card and a pen.  "Listen, sweetie, I've got a client I need to deal with.  A real high roller.  Loves to be tied up and spanked, and I'm in just the right mood."

Sheila chuckled.  "They pay you for that?"

"Oh yes, five figures a month with this one, " she wrote down her hotel information.  "Tomorrow, come by my room at say, noon for lunch.  My sissy will be there to wait on us, and we can talk about it.  I'm really sorry. I have to go now.  I hate cutting this short, " she hugged her friend and kissed her on the cheek.  "Please come by.  No pressure.  I just want to show you what is possible."

Sheila watched as her friend walked away, admiring her shapely ass in those tight jeans.  She decided right then and there that she was gonna meet her and see what she had to say.  It could be interesting at least.  Whether she could go through with anything or not was another question, but she was open to the possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment