Playtime

Mind

Friday, December 6, 2019

A Poem: Lock Me In Chastity




Lock me away in chastity
It is for my own good
I'm such a naughty sissy
If I could submit I would



I know I may sound silly
And perhaps a little dumb
I hate to make a sticky mess
I hate it when I cum



For months now I've denied myself
I won't go all the way
But still I like to edge myself
I figure that's okay



My panties tent from time to time
When naughty thoughts come by
I do get horny I'll admit
I have no cause to lie



I must confess to you right now
And it may be a pity
Though it may give me pleasure
I still wish I had no clitty



I know that it's not good enough
So I must set the stage
And lock my clitty nice and tight
Behind a metal cage



That simply isn't good enough
It can't be up to me
To make sure that it's now controlled
I cannot hold the key



My clitty I can rub no more
And I can truly see
The panties will not hide the fact
That I wear chastity



Though I may beg and I may plea
I must not have a choice
I must obey your harsh response
And know that you'll rejoice



My clitty now belongs to you
And it's as good as locked
Though I may beg and I may plea
I am as good as blocked



You laugh at me and ask me
"Why is it that you're so dumb
There is but one way for you now
If you so need to cum



Just take your toy out of it's box
Don't let desire pass
Lube up your dildo really well
And shove it up your ass



And work it in there like you can
You're such a sissy slut
I know that you can do it well
The pleasure's in your butt"



That is the way it is for me
You tell me here and now
For I must ride my dildo well
You tell me I know how



That is the only way for me
My clitty's owned by you
And If I really want to release
My dildo has to do



Perhaps there is another way
You say with your sweet smile
All that I'll get from you now
Is more tease and denial



But if I really want to cum
You tell me there's a plan
Dress up just like a sissy slut
And find and please a man



Embrace the sissy that I am
And then I'll have more luck
Offer up my sissy hole
For his big cock to fuck



Learn to work it well inside
And try not to play dumb
'Cause if I do it well enough
Then he and I will cum



Desperately I beg you now
Is there some other way
May I serve you with my tongue
I tell you I'm not gay




But you just laugh and say to me
I don't deserve the chance
You do not want to hear my crap
So no more song and dance



A sissy fag is what I am
Or all that you will see
And I now need to understand
It's what I'm meant to be



It was not you who asked me then
To lock away my clit
I was the one who made my bed
Now I must lie in it



You tell me now that I can squirm
And that does bring you pleasure
The key to my release right now
You carry like a treasure



All I can do is beg you now
You love to laugh and tease
And that is now the only way
For you that I can please



I can no longer edge myself
And it will stay that way
The only pleasure I may have
Will come from being gay

No comments:

Post a Comment