Playtime

Mind

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Sissy Gina's new Job

 Sissy Gina's New Job

Sissy Gina looked at herself in the full-length mirror is her cute red top and black skirt.  Her smooth legs covered by panty hose and her feet in size ten, three-inch red stiletto heels.  "Tell me again why I'm working at a coffee shop, dear?"

Her wife smiled as she brushed the hair from Gina's blonde wig out of her eyes.  "Because you need a job, and I won't have you moping here like you've been doing."

Gina pouted, making her red lips look adorable to her wife.  "Okay, but why in these clothes?"

Darlene kissed her sissy on the cheek.  "Because, you are my sissy, and you are representing me.  I expect you to make me look good and bring home lots of money."

She grabbed Gina's name tag off of the dresser.  "See.  It says so right here, Miss Darlene's sissy Gina."

The sissy turned red.  "Honey, I can't wear that, and I don't think..."

Darlene glared at the sissy.  "Don't even try it, Missy, or I'll paddle your ass good.  You know better than that."

"I'm sorry, but do I have to wear the chastity cage?"

Darlene shook her head. "Sweetie, we've been over this.  That little clitty belongs to me.  I'm not letting it free any time soon.  Only real cocks can be free in my home, and I'm the one paying the bills now since your sissy ass got fired."

Gina sat down on the bed, “I know, but it wasn't my fault.  Mr. Davis saw my panties under the bathroom stall and..."

"I'm still disappointed with you over that, " she interrupted.  "If you'd have sucked his cock, you'd still have a good paying job right now.  You blew it."

Gina was shocked by the comment.  "Sweetie, he wanted to fuck my ass right there in the bathroom.  He said I would be his bitch if I wanted to keep the job and that nobody would hire me."

Darlene was condescending.  "Aww, poor baby.  You should have given it up, you stupid bitch.  You cost us a lot of money, and now that new house is on hold because you didn't want to do what a good sissy does."

The sissy looked at her wife desperately.  "Do you hate me?"

She laughed.  "What kind of silly question is that.  I don't hate you, but sometimes you can be such a stupid sissy.  You should have been more careful, and yes, you should have put out.  I just think you can be so ignorant sometimes.""

"But, I didn't want to be unfaithful to you..."

"Sweetie if you can get some cock, go get it.  You know how I feel about that."

Gina a knew well that Darlene had a few different boyfriends since she accepted her dressing up, and it still bothered her a little.  Being locked in chastity when in the room watching men fuck Darlene was even worse.  "I just don't know."

"Well, you'd better figure it out, because we need you earning your keep around here sweetie.  Now, you do exactly as Lexi says.  She is doing me a big favor by hiring you, and I will not be made to look foolish."


Lexi was a tall woman with short black hair.  If her look screamed Mistress, it's because she was a Lifestyle/Pro Domme.  She ran a chain of coffee houses, ten in all.  The businesses pretty much ran themselves, but she liked to stay occupied.  At night, she really let loose on the scene.

But, she was keeping a not too subtle secret.  Her coffee house in the city was visited by her clients and others looking for a good time.  Some of them had a penchant for sissies, and she thought an older 40 something sissy like Gina would fit in perfectly.

Gina barely set a foot through the door when Lexi greeted her.  "Gina, you're right on time.  Good girl.  Take this coffee to the black Cadillac out there in the parking lot and I'll punch you in.  Take your time, " she said with a wink.

Gina would soon learn what was expected of her as a black man sat behind the wheel of the car with his cock in his hand.  "Here you go, sir."

He smiled, “Leave it on the roof of the car, baby, and hop in the other side."

"Sir, I don't..."

He flashed a $100 bill.  "You're a pretty lady, and I just want to get to know you better.  Lexi knows I'm down for it."

He handed her the $100.  "Come on baby, don't be like that."

Gina's clitty was straining against the cage as she put the money in her bra and sat down next to the man.  "Put your lips on it baby.  I'm kind of in a hurry."

Gina was mixed about doing this, but Darlene made it clear she had better not disappoint her.  She put her mouth around his cock as he pushed her head down, causing her to gag.  ""There ya go baby, just like that."

Gina had no choice.  Every time she pulled her head back, he shoved it forward.  His taste was strong, and it didn't take long before he popped a big load in her mouth.  Unsure of what to do, Gina swallowed it all before her mouth even left his cock.

When she lifted her head up, he was shocked.  "Damn, baby, you swallowed it?"

She blushed.  "I...  Um ..."

He handed her another $20.  "I bet you have a nice tight ass too.  I'd love to have a shot at it sometime.  Maybe when I come back tomorrow."

Gina got out of the car with a strong taste of the black man's sperm in her mouth.  Then she saw the police officer out of the corner of her eye.  "Excuse me miss, I need you to step over here."

Blood rushed to her head quickly.  "Is there a problem officer?"

It was Officer Johnson, a regular of Lexi's.  He got certain favors from her to look the other way.  "Prostitution is a big problem in this city, miss, especially tranny hookers like you."

He cuffed her hands behind her back and led her to the dumpsters.  "Aren't you going to take me in, officer?"

He pulled his pants down, showing a nice six-inch cock.  "Maybe that won't be necessary, miss.  If you do what's right."

He helped her to her knees and soon she was sucking her second cock of the day.  "Damn.  If I had more time, I'd love a shot at that ass."

She tried to keep her balance as she bobbed on his cock with her hands cuffed behind her back.  He held a hand on top of her head and stroked his cock with the other.  "Yeah, like that.  I think a nasty little slut like you deserves a facial."

"But, it's broad daylight and I'm gonna look..."

He laughed.  "Not my problem.  Besides, every girl needs a facial now and then.  Good for your skin."  He started cumming.  "Yes.  Oh, take it baby.  All over that pretty face.  Oh."  He shot a big, dripping load, getting a shot in her eye and some on her chin.  She tried catching some with her mouth before he shoved his cock into her mouth again.  "Clean me up, slut."

He finished and uncuffed Gina while she was still on her knees.  "You better go back in and get your face cleaned.  You look like a dirty little slut."

Gina barely walked through the door before she was greeted by Lexi.  "What happened to you, dear?"

Gina frowned.  "A police officer took me behind the..."

"Oh, that's Officer Johnson.  Thanks for taking care of him.  It's one of the prices we have to pay to stay in business, unfortunately.  Did Tyrone take care of you?"

Gina handed her the $100, and Lexi smiled.  "Good girl.  We'll settle up at the end of the day.  I don't ask for any of my girl's tips, but I get my cut of the fee.  Go clean up and I'll show you around the counter."

Gina was about in tears as she washed her face and reapplied her makeup.  The bathroom door opened.  She thought it had been locked.  It was a tall, bald headed guy named Scott.  He locked the door.  "Gina told me you'd be in here."  He handed her two $100 bills.  "I want a shot at that ass.  Just bend over the sink.  That will do."

"I can't do..."

He grinned.  "Oh yes you can, darling.  And you have no choice.  You're on the clock."

She slowly assumed the position.  He laughed.  "Never been fucked before?"

She shook her head.  "I'll let you in on a little secret.  I've been fucking your wife, and she loves this cock."

Gina turned her head. "You what?"

She felt his cock penetrate her ass in one push, and she screamed.  He held it there for a moment.  "Yeah, I thought it would be hot to fuck the little sissy who can't satisfy a beautiful woman like Darlene."

He smiled as he felt her tight ass around his cock.  "That's what I thought.  It's about all you're good for."  He started steadily fucking the sissy from behind as her pain gave way to pleasure and she pushed back.  "Oh, you like it don't you?"

"Yes, " was all she could manage as she pushed back.  Part of Gina was disgusted with herself, and the other part didn't care.  What happened next was another first.

"Oh, " was all Scott managed as he began to shoot his load deep inside her ass.  "Yeah, that's it, baby.  Take my load, just like your wife."

When he was done, he pulled out.  "You didn't use a condom, " She said as she felt some of his cum leaking out."

He smiled.  "Yeah, sorry about that.  Here, " he threw another $100 bill at her and kissed her.  "For your troubles.  It was worth it, darling."

Lexi came to the bathroom to get Gina.  "What's wrong?"

"That man...  He...  He raped me and came in..."  she sobbed.

Lexi grabbed the money and hugged her.  "Sweetie, no, he paid you for all of it.  That makes you a sissy whore, not a rape victim.  I think you did great."

Gina learned the ropes at the shop and was a quick study.  She actually came home with over $400 for her first day, not counting another $60 in tips.


When Gina walked through the door, Darlene was waiting for her.  She walked past her after handing her the money.  Darlene didn't count it.  "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I met your boyfriend today, " she said as she entered the bedroom.

Darlene followed her. She giggled.  "Which one. dear?"

Gina sat down on the bed.  "Scott."

Darlene smiled.  "Oh yeah, Scott.  He's a bit of a perv, but a real good time.  How is he?"

Gina could barely look at her wife.  "He fucked my ass and came inside me."

Darlene gasped.  "Oh my God.  He said would love to do it, but..."

"He's an asshole, but I see what you see in him."

Darlene sat next to her sissy.   "Oh?  What's that?"

"He's got a big cock, and he definitely knows how to use it."

The hot wife laughed as she hugged Gina.  "Isn't that the truth?  My God, he can hit me in just the right spot."  She stopped and looked at her sissy.  "Sissy, what's wrong?  If you don't want to go back..."

"No, " said Gina as she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, realizing there was still a cum stain near the top of her blouse.  "It's not that.  You were right.  It's just..."

Darlene was trying to figure out what was wrong.  "I was right?  About what?"

Gina removed her blouse and skirt and was down to bra, panties and panty hose.  The spot on the back of her panties was noticeable.  "I'm a sissy, and I need to accept what that means"

Darlene slapped her sissy's ass.  "The wet spot on the back of a girl's panties never lies."

"Yeah, " said Gina as she kissed her wife.  "But I should have given it up to my boss right then and there."

Darlene hugged her.  "I'm so glad to hear you say that, because I've been talking with him, and he's coming over here tonight in about three hours."

"What?"

She grinned at her sissy.  "Sweetie, I said I have boyfriends, as in more than one.  I've been fucking him for a while now.  He wants a shot at your pussy, and I told him I'd see what I could do.  If he were willing to hire you back, full time female this time..."

"Oh shoot, " said Gina as she rushed to the bathroom to draw a bath.  "Only a few hours to get ready, and I'm a disgusting mess."

Darlene proudly looked at her sissy.  "That's my girl.  I'm gonna turn you into a proper slut yet."

Gina laughed.  "Well, it takes one to know one.  I have the best teacher."

No comments:

Post a Comment