Playtime

Mind

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Daddy's Little Sissy Slut


Daddy's Little Sissy Slut
 
Oh, God, his cock is so big, and I think it's all the way inside me. I can't believe this is happening to me. I can't believe I love it so much. I'd touch myself, but the chastity device prevents that. I still feel like I could cum. It feels good, but I want to cum now. Oh, God.
 
Did he have to invite his buddy Steve? He's making me gag on his big cock. I can taste him. Not bad. I hope he cums soon. Is this really happening to me?
 
It happened so quickly, I still can't believe it. I've known Jim for a while. I walk by his place in the neighborhood all the time. He seemed nice. He always complimented me on the things I wore. I like to wear my black skirts and heels and a cute blouse. I know I'm not passable to those who like to judge. I'm just me.
 
Jim's wife passed away not long ago, and one day we talked for at least an hour. The way he was looking at me made me a bit uncomfortable, and I could swear he had an erection in his shorts. Let’s be honest. He wasn't hiding it so well. So, we were talking, and he hugged me at the end. Yeah, he had an erection. He was big down there too. I could tell.
 
Then a couple weeks later, it happened. I was sleeping naked in my bedroom. It had been a long day. I woke up in the dead of night to a weird feeling in my crotch area. I touched it, and there was something on my clitty. What the...
 
I got up and looked in the full-length mirror. There was a pink chastity cage on me. Who did this to me? I threw on a robe and went to my garage to get some tools. It took some doing, but I got that damned cage off of me. I know some girls like me who love them, but I don't. I've never had an interest in that sort of stuff. It seems stupid to me.
 
I returned to the room and noticed a package with a note on it. I opened the package to see this cute pink skirt and top outfit. A bit young for me, but I'll prance around the house in this sort of thing from time to time. Was that a bra and panties set in the package too? Pink. I love pink.
 
I started feeling sexy, so I drew a bubble bath. I did some body maintenance to make sure I was still smooth and started painting my toe and finger nails a shade of hot pink. The outfit was basically a pastel pink with some hot pink and glitter. On the top it said, "Sexy Girl". And, on the back of the panties, it said, "Naughty girl."
 
I let my nails dry and contemplated putting on the outfit. I put a pink nightie on and looked at the note. In my excitement, I never even bothered to read it. It read simply, "Becky, I hope you like all of my gifts. I want you wearing them when I come over in the morning. Then, I'll have a real gift for you" It was signed, Jim.
 
I wondered what he had in mind. He had locked me in chastity, but I got out of that. Oh well. Surely that wouldn't be a big deal? If he wanted to play in the bedroom, I would rock his world. I have some experience, but it's been a while.
 
In the morning, I grabbed a bite and slipped into the outfit. The knock came soon after, and it was Jim. He grinned at me. "I see you wore the special outfit I got you."
 
I smiled, "It's a little young for me, but I like it. Thank you."
 
"You look like a naughty little girl in need of a man to make a woman out of her."
 
I blushed. "Jim, I..."
 
"Slip out of that skirt and top. Let me see your lingerie. Let daddy have a look."
 
I complied, and he stared down at my crotch, grabbing it. "What's this?"
 
I giggled, "Jim, don't tell me you didn't know..."
 
"No, I mean, where is my chastity device? I thought I told you to be wearing what I asked you to wear."
 
I protested. "Look, Jim, I don't go in for that chastity nonsense..."
 
"If you want to be with me, you will wear what I tell you to wear."
 
I shook my head. "Look, Jim..."
 
He sat down on a chair and beckoned to me. "Bend over on my lap, young lady. Right now."
 
"Jim."
 
"Call me Daddy, and do as I tell you."
 
"But... Daddy, " I caught myself saying before I realized it. "I..."
 
"Right now, " he demanded.
 
I don't know why I did it, but I bent over his lap and felt the hard swats of his hand on my pantied bottom. It started to sting. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it. I apologized. "I'm sorry, Daddy."
 
"Are you gonna do what I say from now on, " he asked, knowing what I would say?
 
"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."
 
He stood up. "Stay right there. I will be right back."
 
He left as I stood there, wondering where he had gone. It was maybe ten minutes before he returned with a brown paper bag. "Pull down your panties, young lady."
 
"What are you gonna do, " I asked?
 
"Take down your panties, " he ordered as he reached into the bag for another pink chastity device. He showed me a tag in the shape of a heart. It was pink with black writing. "You see this. It says, 'Daddy's Little Sissy Slut.' Just in case you are wondering, you are mine."
 
I felt my clitty twitch, and he quickly got the chastity device on me before I got hard. He grinned. "You don't cum unless I give you permission or I fuck that sissy hole of yours so well that you start leaking cum out of your caged clitty. Understand?"
 
I looked down at the ground, ashamed of my answer. "Yes, Daddy."
 
He stood up and took down his shorts. He was wearing no underwear over his neatly groomed cock. "Take a good look, " he ordered. "This is the cock you will be servicing whenever I need it."
 
My jaw dropped at the size of his massive cock. It was only semi hard and looked to be seven inches. He was big down there, truly gifted. "Oh my God, " I heard myself say.
 
He had told me that he and his wife had been married for about 20 years. My mind started to go there, thinking that I'm sure the big cock she was taking had her happily by his side. Jim could actually sense what I was thinking.
 
He smiled proudly. "Yeah, Emily knew how to take care of it, and I think you will too. She was a regular cum slut for me, though you never would have known that by looking at her."
 
I thought back at the conservative way in which she dressed and how she carried herself. "No, I never would have guessed."
 
"Exactly. That's how she wanted it, and I loved her. We didn't need everybody knowing our business, " He pointed to the floor. "You, on the other hand, will be a regular slut for me, and I don't care who knows."
 
"But... Jim, I..."
 
"You know, " he continued as he motioned to the floor, " I was gonna take that ass of yours today. I have a feeling it's good and tight, just as I like them." I got on my knees as he stuck his massive cock in my face, "But you had to disobey me, didn't you?"
 
I opened my mouth to answer and he shoved his cock inside as he laughed. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Missy. It's not polite."
 
I started sucking his cock like a girl possessed, but his shoving it into the back of my throat had me testing my gag reflex. "You're a naughty little cock sucker, aren't you?"
 
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes from the gagging and I kept sucking him. "My Emily was a cock slut too. She loved it when I took control in the bedroom, and I just knew you would too."
 
I could taste his precum. It had a strong, but pleasant taste to it. "Better get used to my cum, young lady. Unless you are taking it up that tight hole of yours, I want you swallowing it all like a good girl."
 
I just kept sucking, trying to get that cum out of him. I imagined there would be a lot. I would not be disappointed. "Think about my cock penetrating you for the first time. Maybe you'll earn that right. If you want to cum, you better get used to me inside you. I guarantee I'll make you cum like the horny little slut you are.
 
I kept sucking as he started to breath heavily. He was about there. I tried to position myself to take it all, but the amount was more than I anticipated. The first shot I swallowed, but there was so much it started dribbling down my chin a little. He laughed, "Such a messy little slut. Clean me up, bitch"
 
After a few moments, he pulled up his shorts. "What do you say, young lady?"
 
I blushed. "Thank you, Daddy."
 
He smiled. "Good girl. Now, I've got to go, but I want you to think about how you are gonna take my big cock inside of you for the first time. Trust me, it won't be the last time. I love fucking a tight hole like yours."
 
I sat there on my knees watching him leave. What just happened? This was insane. I cleaned myself up and got dressed for work. I had a rather boring job at the public library, but it paid the bills. I tried not to think about his cock, but that was futile. Plus, he was sending me texts. Then came pictures of his cock deep inside the ass of his wife with the words, "You're next" in the text.
 
After a couple days of this, I needed release. He was toying with me, and I couldn't take it. I wanted to suck his cock, but the next time he came over we just talked. The next day, I begged him to let me suck his cock. He just laughed and said I hadn't earned the right yet and to think about it some more.
 
So, I pulled out my trusty vibrator a few nights later. I needed to cum, and I had to work hard with that chastity device. I tried several positions, from sitting on top of it, to laying on my stomach. On my back with my legs in the air was the best. About 30 minutes later, I slowly came. It was intense, but I still needed more.
 
Later that night, I got a text. "You naughty little slut. I know what you did. I'd be mad, but you came the way a little sissy girl like you should cum. I'll be there tomorrow. Make me dinner. I'll provide the desert."
 
Wait. Did he have cameras in my house? The idea should have bothered me, but I didn't even care.
 
I made a meatloaf meal the next night, and he enjoyed it. I was happy to hear that. Maybe he would finally make an honest woman of me, or so I hoped. I didn't have to wait long. As I was clearing the table, be pushed me face down on the table and pulled down my panties.
 
He pulled my long brown hair and forced me to turn my head. "Beg me for it, Becky."
 
I hated the name Becky. I prefer Rebecca, but I knew he'd call me whatever he wanted. It was better than slut, or was it? I didn't know. I only knew I wanted his cock inside my sissy hole right then and there.
 
"Please, fuck me. Fuck me, daddy. I need it, badly." I spread my cheeks. "Fuck me."
 
He laughed. "See, I told you that you would be my sissy slut. I'm gonna enjoy this, and I haven't cum since you sucked me off. You're gonna be leaking when I'm done with you, and that's fine."
 
"Why's that, " I asked as I felt him push his head inside me? I winced.
 
He smiled. "Oh, you lubed up for me. Good girl. I like my girl to be prepared."
 
He shoved it in deep, and I screamed. "Oh God, that hurts. You’re so big."
 
He laughed. "That's it. tell the neighborhood you're being fucked in that sissy pussy of yours. Let them know you're my sissy slut."
 
I whimpered, but I pushed back against him. I wanted it all inside me. Once he felt I had relaxed, he started slowly fucking me. "When we're done here, I'm taking my sissy out for ice cream."
 
I looked back at him with his cock penetrating me deeply. "In my pink outfit?"
 
He laughed. "Why not? You're my sissy slut aren't you?"
 
I said nothing and he pulled my hair. "Yes, I'm your sissy slut."
 
He knew how to control the situation. In my encounters with men, I had never met a man who was so in control. I loved it. I was his sex toy. He was enjoying it just as much as I was. "I knew we'd be good together when we met."
 
After a few minutes, he had me on my back with my legs in the air as he went deep again. It wasn't long before I was leaking, and he noticed it. "You feel like you're gonna cum, don't you?"
 
"Yes Daddy, " I moaned.
 
He laughed. "You have my permission to cum like this anytime you feel it." He shoved it in deep. "Not that you have any choice in the matter.
 
I could feel the pleasure build and it wasn't long before I could feel him hitting me in just the right spot. I let loose and my body started to quiver. My clitty was leaking steadily and my bottom was clenching. "Hmm, " he said. "I love it when I make a girl cum, especially a sissy girl like you."
 
I was delirious with pleasure and could barely hear his words. "You know, my wife would have loved to have you in the bedroom with us. She talked about it, you now?"
 
The last comment shocked me. "What?"
 
That's when he tensed up and began to release his seed deep inside me. I've had a man cum inside me a couple times before, but it was nothing like this. I could feel my bottom being filled by him.
 
When he was done, he leaned down and planted the most passionate kiss on me with his cock still inside me. "You're mine now, you know that?"
 
I reached around his shoulders to hug him. "Fine with me."
 
He was serious about going to the ice cream parlor. I was not expecting that and I had a big wet spot on the back of my panties. I tried to keep it from getting on the back of my skirt, but I don't know how successful I was. I tried to fix my makeup, but I know I was still a sight based on some of the stares I got. Jim's lack of concern about the people around us set my mind at ease.
 
The next few nights, I prepared dinner for him at my house, and the fourth night, I did it at his house. That's where he surprised me by inviting his best friend Steve. Jim made it plain to me that I was to please Steve in any way he asked me to, and Steve had me sitting on his lap at one point after I brought him a beer.
 
Jim had bought me a sexy red lingerie corset outfit, complete with five-inch stiletto heels. The heels took some getting used to, but I managed. I could feel Steve's cock pressing against me. When we adjourned to the living room, Steve had his pants off. The next thing I knew, I was sucking his big cock with my ass in the air.
 
Jim took that as an invitation, and soon his cock was deep inside my sissy love hole. The sensation of taking two cocks inside of me is unlike anything I've ever felt before. I feel all at once like I'm doing something dirty and slutty, but I also feel the power. I love this sensation. I'm in charge of making these men cum, and I have to do it in such a way where I get off too. I love to cum with something inside me. Many times it has been with my toys, but Jim's cock is so much better.
 
I can taste Steve's cum, and I know he's close. I am too, for that matter. Jim has only taken my ass the one time, but he knows where to hit me. This is so hot, and Jim's talk makes it even hotter. "What do you think of my sissy slut, Steve?"
 
"She's good, bro. I'm about ready to cum inside that sweet little mouth of hers."
 
Jim laughed. "She likes that, don't you Becky?"
 
I take Steve's cock out of my mouth long enough to answer him. "Yes, I do, daddy."
 
Steve laughs and holds the back of my head on his cock. "In that case..."
 
The next few moments are intense. Steve starts shooting his cum inside my mouth. There's a lot of it too, but I'm doing a good job of swallowing. I'm close to cumming in my cage when Jim tenses up and shoves it in deep. Just as he starts to cum, I start leaking. The feeling is amazing. We're all cumming. The perfect scenario.
 
I'm cleaning Steve's cock when Jim pulls out. "Becky, go clean up the dishes and bring us some beers would you?"
 
I stand up and smile as I feel Jim's seed inside me. I kiss him. "Okay, baby."
 
I have no idea what's next, but a girl can get used to this. The last words I hear startle me again. It's Steve with a comparison comment. "She's almost as good a cock sucker as Emily, if you don't mind me saying so. God, I miss her. She was a special woman."
 
"Wasn't she, though, " I hear Jim reply. "I'll never forget the day you introduced us. Remember that?"
 
I guess some best friends really do share everything. Go figure. I guess that means Steve will be taking my bottom soon. Well, a girl can hope anyway.




If you enjoyed this story, check out Tales Of Daddy & Sissy Love HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment