Playtime

Mind

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Poem: A Lucky Sissy

A Lucky Sissy

You always were a quiet one.
You watch and you observe.
But deep down you would like to find,
A Mistress you can serve.

A Mistress you can willingly,
give your love and devotion.
You hold within your beating heart,
A big wave of emotion.

And then one day it happens that,
A Mistress passes by.
She gives you just a passing glance,
But you have caught her eye.

As you go walking to your car,
You hear a strong sweet voice.
You feel the need to run away,
too late you have no choice.

She says, "I've seen you here before,
you like to watch the crowd.
You have a hint of girlishness,
to which you should be proud.

Perhaps you'd like to meet with me,
somewhere where we could talk.
If I come on a little strong,
you make me want to stalk."

Just then your mind abandons you,
and now you cannot think.
You say what pops into you mind,
"Why don't we get a drink?"

While at the bar the questions fly.
You feel you're on the spot,
You want to keep it to yourself,
and yet she is so hot.

Your sissy dreams, the clothes you own,
It all comes pouring out.
She says, "you'll be my sissy sub,
of that I have no doubt."

You look at her and can not hide,
the things you must confess.
The only word that comes to mind,
you proudly tell her, "yes."

She tells you, "This is not a game.
I warn you do not play.
When I give you an order,
It is one you will obey."

At your new home you're stripped down nude.
Your smoothness she demands.
You want so bad to please her,
that you follow her commands.

She locks you into chastity,
beneath your lingerie.
You start to feel a little sad.
she tells you, "It's okay.

My sissy sub must be locked up.
Her pleasure's what I own.
I do not want you touching it.
When I leave you alone.

My sissy sub must function well,
when we are both apart.
You need not ever worry over,
what is in my heart.

The reason that I brought you here,
is you have what I crave.
My willing little sissy bitch,
who's much more than a slave."

Your girlie clothes, your made up face,
She got it all for you.
You never want to hear a day,
when she tells you "We're through."

No matter what she wants from you,
You're at her beck and call.
If she gives you instructions,
you won't let one detail fall.

But Mistress has a darker side,
where she will test your bounds.
She takes you to her dungeon room,
where no one can hear sounds.

Down there still plugged, in chastity,
you find yourself restrained.
A spanking and then isolation,
you never complained.

To please your Mistress orally,
is what you love to do.
To lick her pussy or her ass,
is like a dream come true.

To further make her point to you,
her mind has just been sparked.
She squats on top, a yellow stream,
and you have now been marked.

But one can't feel the least of shame,
from one whom she adores.
You say, "I'm such a lucky priss.
You've shown me I am yours."

Your job is to assist her,
and to help her make it fly.
and that means keep your focus straight,
and keep a watchful eye.

Help Mistress look the best she can,
and let her star shine bright.
It brings a smile to your face,
when you have done things right.

And as her empire grows and grows,
you'll be there by her side.
The victories that she will gain,
will be a source of pride.

But she will keep you on your toes,
so you should be prepared.
she'll test your limits all the time,
and you should not be sacred.

And not a doubt will hit your mind,
about what your both share.
No mater what will come along,
You know that you'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment