Playtime

Mind

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

The Wet Spot Gave It Away

 The Wet Spot Gave It Away

 

Mark was giving it to sissy Jessica from behind quite well. Actually, Jessica was really Jeff, and the two were best friends since junior high. It was back then when Mark learned of Jeff's secret. He liked it. It was a turn on to both of them.

For years the two would get together in private, and Mark would treat Jessica like his girlfriend. Jessica, that is to say Jeff, married his high school girlfriend Lisa, but she had no clue that he had this side to himself.

Mark had Jessica dress up as a cheerleader. She wore a pink outfit and was doing specially created cheers for him. They'd been watching football all day, and Jessica even served him drinks. At one point, she gave him a slow, sensual blowjob. When Mark finally had his orgasm, she dutifully swallowed it.

Sundays at 10:00 in the morning tended to be the time that Mark and Jeff hooked up. Lisa would go to brunch with her friends, so the two would at least have the morning and early afternoon to play.

In this case, Lisa was planning to be gone until midnight, and it was only 10 in the evening. Mark was in the middle of giving Jessica a good pounding from behind. The sissy took every inch of him deep in her love hole.

Mark was enjoying the tightness, and it never got old for him. He slapped the sissy on the ass a couple of times. "Whose pussy hole is this," he asked?

"It's your pussy," Jessica proclaimed. "It's your pussy, Daddy. Fuck me harder."

"Yeah, that's right baby. I want you to cum for me first."

"I'm trying," Jessica claimed. She was receiving the most amazing pleasure, but the actual ejaculation wasn't easy to come by. "It's hard, Daddy."

Mark laughed. "You damn right it's hard, and you've got all eight inches of it inside that pussy. Cum for your daddy, right this instance, you little slut." He slapped Jessica's ass a couple more times.

"Oh crap," he moaned. "Too late. I got mine at least," he laughed as he tilted his head back and exploded inside the sissy's willing love hole. He smiled proudly as he slapped Jessica's ass a couple more times and pulled out.

"Turn around, bitch," he instructed as he put his cock to her lips. "Clean me up."

Mark didn't have to ask. Jessica was willing to do it anytime. She was a bit frustrated over not having her orgasm with his cock in her ass, so she started stroking herself as she took his cock into her mouth, licking it thoroughly. She tasted the combination of her ass and his love fluids.

Jessica was in ecstasy, thinking about how lucky she was that she had a friend who could give her the pounding she needed, and her wife was none the wiser. Suddenly, she heard a car door slam out in the driveway. She sprang up in a panic. "Oh crap, she's early."

Mark calmly pulled up his pants and sat down on the couch. He watched in amusement as Jeff was throwing Jessica's clothes and wig into a duffel bag and zipping it up. "Shit, I need to remove my makeup."

As he ran down the hallway and into the bedroom, Lisa entered the house looking lovely in her blue dress. She smiled at Mark. "Hi Mark. Where's Jeff?"

"He's in the bedroom changing shorts. He spilled his drink and made a bit of a mess, " he replied as he calmly took a drink of beer.

Lisa laughed. "He's such a klutz."

Jeff borrowed some of his wife's makeup remover and wiped frantically. He looked into the mirror and noticed his dangling earrings. "Shit, are you trying to get caught, " he admonished himself? He removed them and stuck them in the back of the cupboard under the sink.

He looked at himself in the mirror and his face looked okay. He threw on a pair of underwear, some shorts that were too tight as he'd grabbed the wrong ones and a t-shirt.

Jeff walked back into the living room as Lisa was still standing at the doorway, telling Mark what had happened on her day out. "So, Cassie and Sheila left and the rest of us decided to call it an early night."

Jeff walked up to his wife and kissed her. "Hi sweetie. You're home early."

The kiss tasted funny to her, but somehow familiar. She dismissed that thought. "Yeah, we decided to come home early. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I mind, " he replied with another kiss. He turned towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna get another drink. You want one sweetie?"

"I'll take a glass of wine, " she said as she glanced at the back of his shorts and saw a wet spot developing. Mark noticed it too and stood up to leave. "Jeff, I just remembered I have something to do. I'll call you later."

Lisa glanced at Mark with the oddest look, and a clever smile came across her face. Mark just blushed and avoided eye contact.

Suddenly, she realized what that taste was and a few other odd things that had been going on with Jeff lately. "Aw, " she said as she hugged Mark. "I hope you're not leaving on my account."

He hugged her nervously. He knew she knew what was going on now. "No, Helen's probably home waiting for me, so I need to get back and take care of something for her."

Helen was Lisa's best friend since childhood, and there were things going on between the two ladies that their husband's didn't know. Perhaps it was time to have an honest talk with Jeff. "Tell her I'll call her tomorrow."

"We'll do, " Mark replied as he walked out the door.

Jeff handed Lisa a glass of wine. "Here you go sweetie."

She smiled. "Thanks dear. Now, why don't we have a seat and talk."

Jeff had a puzzled look on his face. "This sounds serious. About what?"

She shook her head and grinned. "Well, for starters, you can tell me why you have a wet spot in the back of your shorts and why Mark had such a guilty look on his face just now."

Jeff's face went white. He wasn't sure what to say to that. She caught him dead to rights. "Honey, I."

She held up her hand, shaking her head with a smirk on her face. "Spare me. I had a feeling you were up to something, but this is even better than I thought."

"Why is it better?" He paused for a moment. "What were you thinking?"

She laughed. "It doesn't matter. You should know that Helen and I have been having our own fun. I've been meaning to tell you, but now I can just come out with it. She and I love eating each other out, and she takes my strap-on like a champ. I'm going to keep doing it."

"Honey, I'm sorry, but."

She held up her hand again. "Spare me, love. Besides, it doesn't matter." She kissed him on the lips. "This works out for the best. From the looks of the back of your shorts, you love to bottom. I'm guessing you don't even top him at all, do you?"

He blushed and was unable to come up with a response. She smiled, mischievously. "Uh huh, that's perfect. If you play your cards right, maybe I'll use my strap-on with you."

She took his hand. "Let's go to bed, baby. You got me all wet thinking about what you and your best friend were up to, and I'd kind of like to have one of your expert oral sessions."

No comments:

Post a Comment