Playtime

Mind

Monday, November 28, 2022

Sissy Debbie Takes One For Mistress


Sissy Debbie was in bed with her Mistress/wife.  Mistress Brenda kept her sissy locked in chastity, because she liked her sexually frustrated and desperate to cum.  The two of them wore gold satin night gowns that felt like butter against their smooth skin.  Debbie wore something much shorter and revealing as per Mistress's orders.

Brenda wasn't feeling that well at the moment, and her boyfriend was coming over.  "Rob wants to come over and fuck me tonight, " she announced, not too happily.

The sissy blushed.  "But Rob has such a big cock.  You always say how divine it feels inside you, Mistress."

Brenda smiled.  "Oh, it does.  I think we both know that, don't we sissy?"

Debbie thought back to last month when Rob was pounding her from behind.  "He does have a nice cock."

Mistress laughed.  "Nice?  That thing is huge, sweetie.  You seem to take it like a little slut, which is a good thing."

"Why is that Mistress?"

She kissed her sissy on the forehead.  "Because I need you to take that cock for me tonight.  The horny bastard probably wants to fuck me all night, and I just don't want to do it.  I have a headache."

Debbie was worried.  "A headache Mistress?  Let me get you something for that.  I..."

Brenda cut her off.  "No, you silly sissy.  I don't want a cock anywhere near me right now.  You know how I feel about that.  Only the right time and place.  Why do you think I keep your worthless clitty locked up?"

"Because it belongs to you, Mistress?"

She smiled.  "Of course, it does dear.  You are such a delight to keep around here.  You know how to take care of your Mistress.  You know your place."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Brenda sighed.  "But I have to take care of him.  Rob pays some of the bills around here.  Fortunately, he likes that pussy of yours too, so you're gonna be his little cum receptacle tonight, aren't you?"

The sissy blushed.  "If it pleases you, I'll do it."

Mistress laughed.  "You know it does, but I know what a little cock whore you've become.  You like making men cum inside you, don't you sissy?"

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"That's why I have to keep you locked up and ready to serve."

"Mistress, I was wondering..."

She brushed some hair out of her sissy's eyes.  Debbie's brown hair was getting longer and more beautiful thanks to the salon appointments.  “Well, what is it?"

The sissy knew the answer, but it was very much on her mind.  "Do you think sometime soon I could maybe...  Maybe make love to you, just once..."

Mistress kissed her sissy on the forehead.  "Of course not.  That clitty isn't going anywhere near me.  You know that.  I love you better as my sissy housewife."

"But, can I maybe cum tonight?"

Mistress laughed.  "You can cum as much as you want tonight with him inside your pussy, but you're clitty is staying locked up as always."

"Thank you, Mistress, " said the dejected sissy.

Brenda knew what was best for her sissy, and she knew she was happy this way.  "Good girl.  Now, go to the guest room.  I'm sure your man is waiting for you already."

The sissy fixed her makeup briefly and applied some red lipstick before going to the guest room.  Occasionally this was her bedroom if Mistress decided she and her man needed privacy.  Rob was waiting there on the other side of the door.

He stood up and kissed her.  He wore no clothes.  "Hi Debbie.  You look gorgeous tonight."

She hugged him.  "Thank you, sweetie.  You're not disappointed it's not Mistress, are you?"

He pointed to his erection.  "Does it look like I am?"

She got on her knees.  "It's so big, daddy.  May I kiss it?"

He grinned.  "It's all for you, darling."

She put her lipstick marks all up and down his cock and then stated licking his balls.  "God, you are such a hot little slut."

She played around with his balls on her tongue.  He had a huge cock that was close to ten inches long, she thought.  She knew it was big, and it had been deep inside her pussy.

He snapped a couple pictures of her with his phone as she sucked his cock.  "You don't mind if I take pictures of your beautiful mouth around my cock, do you?"

"Ummmm, " was all she said as she continued to suck his manhood.

"Good girl, " he grinned.  "You are one of the sexiest sissy cock suckers on the site.  I know three guys who would pay money to fuck your ass.  I can make it happen too, if you want."

She was straining against the chastity device at the thought, and he knew it.  He loved to get her all hot.  In fact, he meant to make her cum inside her chastity device again.  She kept sucking his cock.

"Think about it darling, " he added as his forced more cock into her mouth.  "Three guys at once.  A cock in your pussy, one on your mouth and one in your hand."

She was gagging as she tried to deep throat him, and he snapped a few more photos.  "Take it deep, like a good girl.  Take in all of daddy's cock."

Debbie felt like such a slut.  She knew she shouldn't like this as much as she did.  She was a slave to Rob's cock.  If Mistress didn't want it, she did.  Of course, she still wished she could fuck her Mistress.  Taking the cock meant for her Mistress, the cock that had been inside her Mistress, was the next best thing.

"Oh fuck" he said as he exploded inside her mouth.  He snapped a few shots as a few drops leaked out of the corner of her mouth.  "Perfect.  Show me your load, baby."

She showed him his load as she smiled.  She then swallowed it, smiled and said, "Yummy."

"You little cum slut, " he said with a laugh.  "The next one is going inside your pussy."

"Can I get you a drink, daddy, " she said as she stood up.

"Yeah, get me some water, and I'm thinking a little orange juice too.  I'm gonna need to refuel."

She headed to the kitchen for his two drinks.  She felt so submissive, having just sucked a man's cock and swallowed his cum, while posing for pictures.  Now, she was getting his drinks for him like a good girl.  She stared down for a moment to admire her red painted toenails.

Debbie had sunk pretty low.  Not a trace of the man who married his wife.  Allowed to be locked into chastity, never allowed to make love to his wife and eventually to become her cuckolded housewife.  Now, the sissy was taking the cock her wife didn't want to take.

She headed back to the guest room.  "Here you go sweetie.  Can I ask you something?"

He took a drink of water.  "What is it you wanna know, darling?"

She sat down next to him and rubbed his back.  "Does Mistress know about the pictures of me online?"

He downed the rest of the water and kissed her.  "Not yet.  Do you want her to know?"

She loved his kiss.  "Yes, she should know the truth."

He looked her in the eye.  "You realize she may decide to pimp you out for money.  When she finds out how much these guys want to pay, if I know her, you're gonna be her little whore."

Debbie blushed.  "I know.  It's not my choice, but Mistress makes these decisions for me, and I have to obey her.'

He got hard at the thought.  "You do as she says, don't you?  You're here now because she told you to be, aren't you?"

She kissed him.  "I like being here with you."

"Well, let's see how you feel about this, " he said with a grin.  He had her bend over in front of him and slowly entered her tight sissy pussy.

"Oh, it's so big daddy, " she said as she felt the pain of first penetration.

"Does it hurt baby?"

"A little, but keep going.  Mmm, yeah."

"Fuck.  You little slut.  Look at that, " he snapped another couple shots.  "All the way inside."

She looked behind her.  "Shut up and fuck me."

"As you wish, " he said as he started pounding her ass steadily.  He loved the tightness of this sissy's ass.  She was cute.  Her Mistress had prepared her well, and he enjoyed fucking her when her Mistress was not up to it.  The way he saw it, sissies could enjoy his big cock too.

She pushed back to take him all in, and their bodies worked as one.  The flashes let her know he was taking more pictures, and it was an incredible turn on to her.  She leaked a little cum inside her chastity, desperate for release.

He kept fucking her hard for several minutes, but soon he came inside her sissy hole.  She felt the warmth and it was intoxicating to her.  She was a little frustrated with the fact that she hadn't cum yet.  His cock was still inside her ass at that point.

He lay on top of her, kissing the back of her neck.  He was incredibly horny tonight.  "You are so amazing.  Ever thought about having a boyfriend?"

"I would never leave Miss Brenda.  I love her, " she said.  It was a strange thought in a way as she still tasted this man's cum in her mouth and had just received a load of his cum in her pussy with his cock still inside her.

He stood up and pulled out of her to get his orange juice.  She suddenly felt so empty. She watched him, with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

As he downed his drink, he noticed the look.  "What's wrong, darling?"

She shook her head.  "It's nothing."

He sat next to her and kissed her.  "Don't tell me that.  I can see it's something.  What is it?"

She looked down.  "It's just that I didn't..."

"Tell me.”  He kissed her again.  "I'll help you with it, I promise."

"I wanted to cum, " she blurted it out.  "I need to cum."

He laughed.  "Oh, is that all.  Suck me a little more, baby, and I'll see what I can do."

She lay her head in his lap and started sucking him again.  She could taste her ass and his cum on his cock, which was another turn on for some reason.  "You know, I think you are one of the best cock suckers I've ever been with."

She giggled.  "Thank you."

She sucked him a little more until he positioned her on her back with her legs in the air and entered her in one thrust.  Some of his man juice had leaked out of her cum lubed ass.  He looked her in the eyes.  "I want you to cum for me.  Let me know where it feels the best."

He couldn't resist snapping a few more pictures, getting a couple shots of her small, but growing breasts.  "Oh, right there daddy."

"You like that" he asked as he angled his cock upward inside her.

"Yeah, right there, " she replied lustfully.

He kept at it, and her pleasure was building.  She was amazed at this man's stamina.  He seemed like he could go all night, but could her ass handle the pounding?  At this moment, all she was feeling was pleasure.

Her clitty was trapped in the cage, and Mistress had taught her not to even put her hands on the cage.  She worked her body around the invading cock inside her pussy, and suddenly, the orgasm began.  It was slow at first, but intense.

The pleasure built into a tidal wave, and she was moaning loudly.  "Yeah, daddy, right there.  Oh yeah."

Her convulsions were driving him over the edge, and as she was finishing her orgasm, he came inside her again.  He lay on top of her and kissed her.  "You are an amazing woman, Debbie."

They kissed for several minutes, lost in their special moment.  He stood up and began to get dressed.  "I'm so sorry.  I wish I could stay all night, but I have to get back.  Work related."

"That's okay, " she replied as she walked him to the door.  "You were incredible."

He kissed her again, "You too, darling."

She watched him drive away and walked back to the master bedroom, cum leaking out of her ass and her chastity as it was.  She climbed between the sheets with her Mistress.

Miss Brenda laughed.  "I can see from the look on your face, he fucked you well, didn't he slut?"

The sissy blushed.  "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl, " she kissed her.  "You may have paid a couple months of rent with that one from the sounds I was hearing.  I've trained you well.  I'm proud of you."



No comments:

Post a Comment