Playtime

Mind

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mistress Tests Her Sissy's Limits

It all seemed to be going so well for Heather.  The sissy had been dressing alone and learning on her own when she met Mistress Victoria.  Mistress seemed so sweet, talking to Heather about how pretty she was but how much prettier she could be.

Heather was swept off her feet.  Miss Victoria invited her to stay with her and helped her with makeup, her hair, her clothes and her overall look.  Heather was in sissy heaven.  Mistress was so kind to her, and the sissy had no clue what was coming next.

"Just follow me, " said Miss Victoria, all dressed in her leather body suit, her long black hair flowing.  "You're gonna love it."

Heather was nervous.  A dungeon?  She didn't know about that.  She wasn't into all of that pain stuff and being tied up.  She just wanted to dress up pretty and serve a beautiful woman.  "I don't know."

Victoria laughed a playful sort of laugh.  "Oh, come now.  It's just a dungeon, sweetie.  It's not gonna hurt you.  You'll see.  You might even have some fun down there."

The sissy figured she would humor her and look around, then leave.  She didn't like the sound of the word dungeon.  From what she had heard, it was painful.  "Well, I guess it won't hurt to look."

Mistress opened the door in the basement, and Heather saw it for the first time.  One wall had paddles and whips hanging on it.  Some of them looked like they would really hurt.  There were chains and shackles on the wall for two people and a table with restraints.  Next to that table was a device that looked like it gave off electricity.  There was another device for enemas.

There were a couple of strange looking benches that she guessed were designed to keep a sissy in vulnerable positions.  Some things, she didn't even know what they were.  A cabinet with a glass window and some dildos of various sizes, plugs and that sort of thing.  There were a couple strap on harnesses hanging on the wall.

Along the ceiling was a chain with shackles attached to it that were raised by a device.  As she looked at it, Victoria spoke.  "Oh, you like that?"

Heather blushed.  "Oh, um, no, I was just looking at it.  Looks like it would hurt being hung up there."

Victoria laughed.  "Nonsense.  All it is is you put your wrists in the shackles.  I can show you if you want."

The sissy shook her head.  "Oh no.  I don't think I'd like that..."

Victoria knew she had her sissy in the palm of her hands, so she turned on the charm.  She pouted.  "Oh, come on sweetie.  Let me show you.  It won't be that bad.  And, I'll let you out."

Heather melted at that look.  "Okay, if you'll let me out."

Mistress smiled as she lowered down the chains.  "You'll see.  I'll just put this wrist in here and now this one.  I raise it up above your head, and now your mine.  I own your ass now."

The captured sissy was stunned.  "Own my ass?  Miss Victoria, you said you'd let me out."

Her laughter got a little crueler.  "Yes, my pet.  But, I didn't say when.  What a gullible and stupid little bitch.  Just the way I like them."

Heather started to cry.  "But, you said...  Please don't hurt me..."

Mistress lightly slapped her sissy's face to get her attention.  :"What did I say when we met?  I said I would train you and make you a better girl, but I would test you and push you to your limits."

"But..."

"And another thing, " she went to the table and pulled a chastity device out of a drawer.  "I know what you said, but you're in my world now, Missy.  My sissies wear chastity 24/7 and get pleasure when I say they can."

"But I..."

She reached down to pull down her sissy's panties, and she tried to kick her.  "Oh, you didn't just do that."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

Victoria got serious.  "Look, I'll let you go right now and you can leave and never come back again.  I'm not gonna make you do something you can't handle, but you will obey me when you are in  my domain.  So, do you want to go?"

Heather was awash in emotions.  She adored Victoria, but she didn't know about all of this.  On the other hand, she didn't want to lose her.  She had already developed strong feelings for her.  "I'll stay mistress."

"Good girl, " she said gently brushing her hand against her sissy's face, "but I'm afraid you will have to be punished now."

Heather had no idea what that meant as Victoria went and grabbed a pair of shackles and locked her ankles in.  Then, she continued to put on the chastity device, locking her in and taunting her with the key.  "You're mine now, Missy.  You ain't getting out until I say so."

"Please, Mistress..."

Victoria went to the wall for a paddle.  "And another thing, " she swatted each exposed cheek twice, just hard enough to get her attention and make her moan.  "You will not talk back or defend yourself in the manner you just did, understood?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry."

She smiled devilishly.  "I'm sure you are, my pet., but I'm not through with you yet.  You still have to learn."

She grabbed a butt plug with a little remote control, and some lotion.  She put on a pair of latex gloves and lubed up her sissy's pussy hole before shoving the medium size plug in without much resistance.  Heather screamed and Mistress laughed.  "Aw. did that hurt that tight little pussy hole of yours?"

"Y...  Yes Mistress.  I don't like pain, " Heather moaned.

"Well, get used to it.  That hole needs to be stretched for my strap on and other things that might go inside there."

"Other...  Other things, " Heather was getting scared.

Mistress laughed loudly.  "Use your imagination my little cock sucking sissy slut."

Victoria turned the device on and her sissy felt the plug vibrating inside her while her clitty was locked in chastity.  "You see, I own you now, my pet.  It's what you wanted.  I will make you a pretty little sissy slut, passable by most standards.  You will learn to walk and talk properly too, and if you fail me, you will be punished."

"But, I don't like pain..."

"Do you like ball gags, " she relied without waiting for an answer.  Victoria produced a ball gag and put it on her helpless sissy.  "There, you need to learn to shut up and listen."

Victoria looked at her sissy hanging helplessly.  She grinned.  "I need to go do some things, my pet.  I'll be back when I get here.  Don't go anywhere while I'm gone."

Miss Victoria's laughter could be heard by the helpless sissy as she walked out the door and up the stairs.  What had she gotten herself into?  She had plenty of time to think about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment