Playtime

Mind

Friday, December 13, 2013

A New Way Of Life For Sissy

Sissy Denise was wearing her pink lingerie, complete with stockings and garters.  Her panties were down as Mistress Jessica had just locked her into chastity and was teasing her with the key.  "Is this, " Denise asked hesitantly, "really necessary?  It seems so..."

Mistress grinned at her as she interrupted.  "Oh, but it is very necessary.  Sissies like you must be locked up 24/7."

The sissy was shocked.  She had no idea this was coming when she started playing dress up with her beautiful blonde haired Mistress.  It was a game in the bedroom at that point, and they both seemed to enjoy it.

Then, the games got kinkier.  Mistress introduced a butt plug, and then light bondage.  Then, one day while tied up, Denise had her pussy violated with a strap on.  She hated the fact that she loved it so much.  Even worse was the orgasm she had without being touched on her clitty, as Mistress called it.

It was then when Mistress Jessica's demeanor changed.  "I knew I had a sissy faggot for a husband, " she laughed.  "Or should I say wife."  Those words were etched into Denise's mind.  Everything seemed to go back to normal for a few days, and now this.

"Locked up every day?  Jessica, I don't know if I can handle that."  She felt her wife's hand slap her face.  "Huh?"

Mistress Jessica glared at her sissy.  "First of all, you will address me as Mistress.  Is that clear?"

"But..."  she felt another slap.  "Yes Mistress."

Jessica shook her head.  "I'm still not sure you understand.  You may need to be punished for that."

The sissy looked downwards.  "I'm sorry Mistress."

She brushed her hand lightly against her Sissy's face.  "I know you are, but you have to understand that things have changed now."

Denise started to tear up.  "I love you Mistress.  Don't you love me?"

Jessica smiled.  "What kind of silly question is that?  You know the answer to that.  You shouldn't have to ask."

"But..."

"The reason you have to be locked up is twofold, " she interrupted.  "That pathetic little thing is never getting near me again.  Secondly, it lets you know your pace in this relationship.  You are mine, and you don't get release until I tell you when, where and how."

Denise was confused.  "But, don't you want to be pleased?"

Mistress burst into laughter.  "Oh you poor naive little sissy.  First of all, you will be my oral servant whenever I want it.  You will do as I say.  Secondly, I didn't say I wouldn't have cock.  I'll have plenty of cock.  I've been seeing a couple guys already, and now I can bring them home."

Tears started streaming down Denise's face.  It was a good thing she was using good mascara.  "So, you're gonna leave me?"

Jessica ran her fingers around her sissy's chastity device.  "Whatever gave you that idea, my pet?  Just because you're inadequate down there, doesn't mean you don't make up for it in other ways.  You make good money with your online business, you clean this place well and you are already good at eating my pussy."

"So, you aren't leaving me?"

"My dear sissy, you have it all wrong, " she grabbed a pair of handcuffs.  "Your life is about to change in ways you never dreamed of.  You're still gonna be doing your job, at home on the computer and dressed as my sissy maid in chastity, maybe even plugged."

The sissy was still unsure.  "But I need to put in long hours sometimes on projects, so I can't..."

"And so you shall, my pet.  I'm counting on you to do your job and keep me in the lap of luxury, but when playtime comes..."

This was all happening so fast, and Denise was a bit overwhelmed.  "But you just said my clitty won't be going near you."

Jessica laughed again.  "It won't.  But, I will be entertaining real men here, and you will be serving them too."

Denise's face went white, "Serving them?"

Mistress shook her head.  "Don't play coy with me, Missy.  You will be sucking their cocks when I tell you.  You will be giving up that pussy when I tell you to.  I expect you to be good, because I may rent you out."

The sissy panicked.  "Mistress, I'm not gay."

She took her sissy's hands and cuffed them behind her back and guided her to her knees.  "Of course not.  You're bi, or you will be when I'm done with you.  I told you that you would be eating my pussy and the pussy of any of my girl friends when I tell you to, but you will become a little cock whore too."

"But..."  A knock came at the front door. 

Mistress smiled.  "Oh, that will be Jim.  He's quite the stud.  I've had that cock inside my pussy and it's just delightful.  He has a thing for sissies like you, so I told him he could come by and get his cock sucked."

She took a couple steps out of the room and turned around.  "He likes sissy pussy too, so if you suck him well enough, you might just have a new boyfriend of your own.  Won't that be great?"

She laughed as she went to answer the door.  Sissy Denise sat on her knees, helplessly waiting for what was to be the first of many cock sucking sessions.  A big cock in her mouth, could she handle it?  Would she be able to swallow?  She would soon find out.  She hoped maybe Mistress would allow her release afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment