Playtime

Mind

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Take That Cock For Mistress

Sami was on her knees in her red dress.  Her brown hair had grown long, and Mistress Veronica styled it for her.  Over the weeks, she had learned how to do her makeup from Mistress, how to walk and talk, what clothes to wear.  She learned so much.

This was something Sami was not prepared for.  She was on her knees, dressed and ready to serve a man.  "Mistress, I don't know if I can do this."

"Nonsense, " she replied, putting her hand on her sissy's back and guiding her towards Bill's cock.  "You can and you will."

"But all I wanted to do was learn to dress like a pretty woman, " the sissy protested, "and I've done that."

Mistress Veronica laughed.  "No, what you said was you wanted to know what it feels like to be a woman, and you're about to learn a lot more."

Sami protested once more.  "But I practiced with your strap on...:"

"Sami, put your pretty little red cock suckers lips around Bill's cock right now and suck him, or you'll feel my paddle again, " she ordered, annoyed at her defiant sissy.  After a moment, she looked at Bill, "She needs encouragement."

"Wait, what, " was all Sami could manage as Bill shoved his hardening cock inside her mouth.  "Mmmphhh."

Veronica smiled and rubbed Sami's back.  "That's my little cock sucker.  It's nice to suck a real man's cock, isn't it?"

The sissy couldn't answer as Bill's strong hands held her head down with her mouth full of his hardening man meat, "Mmmphhhh."

"I just knew you'd like it, " said Mistress.  "I knew you'd make me proud, like the little sissy cock sucker you are."

Sami started giving in and sucking the man's cock.  She hummed on it and worked her tongue as Mistress had instructed her, and Bill let go of her head.  "The little sissy faggot loves this."

Miss Veronica winked at him.  "Didn't I tell you she would?  She' a little cock whore, just like I..."

Joe walked into the locker room of the closed Gym, where he saw the Mistress guiding her sissy to perform her first blowjob.  "Sorry I'm late Miss V.  Had to lock up."

Bill smiled at his cousin.  "This sissy could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.  You can try her for yourself.  I want some of that tight pussy."

Bill pulled out of Sami's mouth.  "Mistress no.  I can't do that. I'm not ready."

Veronica slapped her sissy in the face.  You will do as told you ungrateful little bitch.  Do you know how much money you've cost me?  Bill here was very generous with us, and he may be a regular client of ours after today."

"But Mistress..."

Another slap in the face.  "Don't you dare talk back to me.  You are gonna give up your pussy to him right this instance.  I can see you will need to be punished later.  You disappoint me, Sam."

The sissy pouted, hearing her male name spoken.  "I'm sorry Mistress."

Miss Veronica knew Sami was Hers to command, but the sissy was nervous.  She had dealt with many sissies who had the same feelings at this moment.  She liked Sami, though, and she saw much potential in her as a personal assistant and high price sissy cock whore.  "I know you are, but you've insulted Bill."

Sami looked behind at Bill.  "I'm sorry Bill."

Mistress grinned.  "That's not good enough.  Tell Bill how bad you want to be fucked by him, " she commanded as she removed the plug from Sami's well lubed ass.

Sami recalled what Mistress had instructed her to say at a time like this.  "Please fuck me daddy.  I need your big cock inside me."

Bill put the condom on his rock hard cock.  "Still gotta wear this?"

Veronica nodded.  "This time, my pet.  But we'll see in the future."

Bill chuckled. "As you wish."

He shoved his cock into Sami's sissy pussy in one thrust as she screamed in pain.  Bill laughed  "This one's a screamer.  Just the way I like 'em."

Miss Veronica reassured her sissy.  "You're doing good, Sami.  Make your Mistress proud and make these boys cum."

Joe stepped in front of Sami and presented his cock.  Sami didn't wait to take it inside her mouth, and Veronica smiled.  "That's my girl.  I knew you could do it.  I almost hate having to punish you when we get back home."

Sami was getting lost in the moment.  She never dreamed she would actually be sucking cock or being fucked in her life.  Those were just fantasies she never even told Miss Veronica.  And here she was doing both at the same time.

Bill started to increase his pace and was shoving his cock as deep as he could.  "Fuck, she's got a tight pussy.  I love it."

"Mmmphhh, " was all Sami said with a mouth full of Joe's hard cock.  Joe smiled at his cousin.  "She is a damn good cock sucker.  Where do you find these sissies Miss V?"

Veronica smiled with pride as she stood up and admired the scene she had created.  "I don't find My sissies, I create them.  They become perfect little cock sucking, cock riding sissy sluts when I'm done with them.  Sami here is turning out to be better than I thought."

Joe felt himself tense up and he shot his load down Sami's throat.  "Oh fuck.  I thought I'd last longer than that."

"Swallow it all Sami, " Veronica instructed, as if she needed to.  Sami swallowed and surprised her by looking up at Joe and thanking him for his cum.

Miss Veronica walked over and patted Joe on the back.  "Better be careful.  You'll be known as a one pump chump if you keep that up."

"Come on Miss V, it's been a tough day."

She winked at him.  "I can cure you of that little problem if you want me to.  All I need to do is lock you up in chastity like my little sissy here."

He shook his head.  "Give me a shot at that ass and I'll show you what I can do."

The Mistress shook her head.  "I can't do that.  Only two orgasms were paid for."

Joe was fucking Sami's pussy steadily and she was pushing back to meet his thrusts as her own pleasure was building.  He smiled.  "Damn, this bitch likes being fucked.  I think I can have a lot of fun with her."

Miss Veronica smiled.  "I told you.  Sami is the perfect little sissy slut.  I think she is starting to realize what a slut she is now."

Sami was moaning as she felt an orgasm building up, and Veronica picked up on that.  "Is my little sissy gonna make a cummies?"

"Oh, " was all she managed.

She knelt in front of her sissy.  "Does being fucked in your sissy pussy like a real woman make you want to cream your panties?"

"Yes Mistress, " she finally admitted.

She patted her sissy on the head.  "You see, that's why I locked your clitty into chastity.  Work his cock inside your pussy like I taught you and make a cummies."

As she stood up, she glanced over at Joe.  "You see, you can learn a little something from Bill about endurance."  She knew about that too.  She and Bill had shared a few nights of hot sex, and she knew the feeling well.  This first experience with Sami was her gift to her for how good a submissive sissy she had been over the past two months.

"Ohhhh, God, " Sami moaned as she felt her chastised clitty convulse and leak some cum into the front of her panties.  It was an intense feeling that continued for a few minutes as she continued to work her pussy around Bill's cock.

The convulsions were making Bill want to cum, so he slowed down.  He had broken in a few sissies for Veronica, and this was his favorite moment of sex with then, next to cumming inside their asses.  He knew he would be paying for that opportunity when got the chance.

When Sami's orgasm subsided, he pulled out of her, took off the condom and started stroking it in front of her face.  Veronica looked at Sami, "You know what to do."

Sami looked up at Bill,  "Please shoot your yummy cum all over my face daddy.  Mess up make up."

"Oh fuck, " yet yelled as his first spurt shot across her right cheek.  The second hit her nose and the third went into her open mouth.  There were about a dozen strong spurts.  She saw a few flashes and realized Miss Veronica had taken pictures of this moment.

Sami took his cock into her mouth to finish him off before he pulled out.

Bill went for his wallet.  "$500?"

Veronica smiled.  "That was the agreement."

He handed her ten $100 bills.  "Here's a grand.  We need to talk bareback."

Veronica laughed.  "You're so predictable.  I need to convince my sissy that she will love having cum inside her pussy, but we'll talk later."

Sami was on her knees with a face full of cum.  Mistress hadn't told her what to do with the cum on her face yet.  She watched as the men walked out of the locker room.  "You going out the fire exit again, Miss V, " Joe asked."

"Yes."

"Okay, I gotta get back to the wife.  I'm gonna go out the front.  Just make sure the back is locked when you close the door, " he replied as he and Bill left the room.

Mistress smiled at her humiliated sissy.  "I'm very proud of you Sami."

She looked down at Mistress' black knee high boots.  "Thank You Mistress."

"But, you still need to be punished for talking back to me and questioning my orders."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

Mistress Veronica grabbed her purse and headed to the fire exit.  "Okay, get up and let's go.  And don't you dare clean your face.  Let it dry.  You need to be reminded that you are my cock sucking slut.  When we get home, you will be dealt with." 

She stopped for a moment in thought, and an evil grin came to her face.  "To show you how nice I can be, I'm going to let you go into the diner looking like the slut you are and buy us a couple burgers.  I don't know about you, but I'm famished."

Sami followed slowly behind Miss Veronica, humiliated at the idea of going into the diner looking this messy.  Still, she knew better than to complain about it.  "Thank you Mistress."

No comments:

Post a Comment