Playtime

Mind

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Put Me In My Place

Spank me, tie me, put me in my place
I feel so worthless, I am a disgrace
I feel like I can't take it anymore more
Dress me up and treat me like a little whore

I need a strong Mistress to crack the whip
Put me in heels and I'll try not to trip
Gag me if you want, I have nothing to say
Tell me what to do, and I'll always obey

Collar me, leash me, put me in chains
Tell me I'm worthless and I have no brains
Here is the key to my chastity lock
Call it a clitty, 'cause it isn't a cock

Make me suck cock for you, I don't care
Spank my ass to let me know you are there
Train me with butt plugs and strap on toy
I'm just an object for you to enjoy

Make me lick your pussy and your ass hole
Giving you pleasure is my only goal
You are my Goddess and I must please
I know my place, and it's down on my knees

Treat me like a slut and laugh in my face
Beat me again, so I'll know my place
Tell me I'm a joke, but not very funny
I'll be pleasing guys just to make you money

Let me know my way has not been paid
I'll be cleaning house as your sissy maid
Help prepare you for another date
Lock me in chains, so I'll have to wait

Tie me to the bed at night before I sleep
Gag my mouth securely so you won't hear a peep
A mask for my eyes and a plug for my ears
I know my place so I won't have no fears

No comments:

Post a Comment